Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 krazyboy225 @ 07/23/09 07:27 PM
and i thin i saw someone sayin that there was no boxing out all i gott to say is look closer

# 102 MarvellousOne @ 07/23/09 07:27 PM
Figures as soon as I get home from work and see this thread the video link to the trailer gets removed from youtube. Is it anywhere I can go for the trailer?

# 103 youngfaze01 @ 07/23/09 07:30 PM
Damn! So long to 12:34 am. I was willing to wait though. Lol. It was sick though. Remember guys Mike said it was an "okay" trailer and it's not even finished yet, so don't get all depressed that it didn't surprise you. It was just the hype that got to you.

# 104 elev8rmuzik @ 07/23/09 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
And?... who cares

The same gameplay producer here is the same guy who helped implement that stuff in 2k.

If something is good and it works, then be glad for it... goodness

Both games could take things the other has to make it better... I sure hope this isnt one of the broken down arguments people come up with this year.
Yo...

Chill 23, I wasn't trying to start any isht. It was merely an assessment of the video. Nothing more nothing less. Should I not have done that? No need to start an argument about a potential argument

# 105 thmst30 @ 07/23/09 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
That is the greatest looking NET I've ever seen in a basketball game, ever.

The swish when Mickael Pietrus shot the 3 gave me goosebumps. Holy wow.

The Dwight Howard rebound shot in the air tip in was the greatest new move ever in basketball games. I think it's contextual depending where the ball is and where you jump from.

Criticisms:

The dunks, other than the last one int he trailer, seemed to not shake or bend the rim.

Vince carter's head never got near the rim, either he's too short in the game or his vertical is way off.

It seems players teleport towards the ball, i.e. tip-off, Rashard Lewis trying to block Lebron James. Same problem that plagues 2K games is when you jump the player warps to the ball but never comes close to swiping at it.

Overall, NBA Live 10 looks PHENOMENAL, amazing you can go from the bottom of the pole to the top in ONE YEAR!!!!
Wow. You absolutely cannot tell me that Live is the best game this year from that trailer.

# 106 HOLLIDAY1183 @ 07/23/09 07:34 PM
Wow, that trailer showed major SWAG. Almost was swayed by this trailer singlehandedly to get this game. Almost...

Impressions: I wanted them to fix the ball/net/rim sounds and interaction, and that swish by Pietrus as well as other layups confirmed they most likely fixed it.

Looks like everyone no longer dribbles like And 1 Mixtape stars.

Overall fluidity of the player movements looks good SO FAR.... still not convinced, but it looks like they're moving in the right direction..... a good gameplay vid and I'm sold....

But guys, gotta admit EA looks like they getting their swag back

# 107 krazyboy225 @ 07/23/09 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
Figures as soon as I get home from work and see this thread the video link to the trailer gets removed from youtube. Is it anywhere I can go for the trailer?
um go back in the thread a little bit and you'll find a download load link by jaosming

# 108 TheFiasco87 @ 07/23/09 07:35 PM
this is going to be a very long 2 and a half month.

# 109 jmood88 @ 07/23/09 07:40 PM
It was a cool trailer but the players really don't look like themselves, even Dwight's face is off.

# 110 jgraham9891 @ 07/23/09 07:42 PM
The net/rim animations need to be improved.

This has plagued the series for a while now on next gen. It seems that it has been improved for jumpers which is good but for dunks and layups it needs to be fixed. It just doesnt look natural. When the ball is dunked not only should the rim move a bit (collapsable rim) but the net should make a "swish motion" for most dunks. This has been done decent in 2k and the previous live last-gen games.

---Cant provide links because i dont have enough posts.

Each year i hope this gets fixed but it doesnt. It just looks weird.

# 111 Jamesmaster @ 07/23/09 07:47 PM
Some faces look weird: Lebron, Shaq, Varejo and Carter. Let's wait for actual gameplay footage. Dunks look good. Hopefully there are alot of signature dunks like in 2K.

# 112 Supersonic_BR @ 07/23/09 07:49 PM
First of all, thank you very much for releasing the video.

There was some stuff there that i thought it was really cool, like the dribbling animation of Nelson, the way the net reacted to the Pietrus jumper, Howard's bucket of the rebound, etc.

What i think you guys could improve:

Rim interaction ( i know it's been said before, but it could be better).
Rim sound (like they said, it sounds ''plastic'', it's way off, can't you guys record the real sound and put in the game? )
Shorts are too big, it's looking nba street vol.3 big, this needs to be toned down.

I'm sure you guys are aware of these issues and will work on them.

I'm sorry if i sounded like a jackass, i just want this game to be really good.

Thx again, guys.

# 113 krazyboy225 @ 07/23/09 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
It was a cool trailer but the players really don't look like themselves, even Dwight's face is off.
Dwights face is only off for the last part of the video where he was walking

# 114 jmood88 @ 07/23/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
Dwights face is only off for the last part of the video where he was walking
No it was off the whole time. The only guy who looked like himself was Rashard Lewis.

# 115 BiggD @ 07/23/09 08:17 PM
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=67892

dammmmmm... some new screens as well

# 116 joetheshow159 @ 07/23/09 08:17 PM
yeah the faces are off..anybody think this could be an older build shown here. because the d-will pics look s near spot on as far as likeness. just a thought....

# 117 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 08:19 PM
Where the hell is it!!

# 118 grush5 @ 07/23/09 08:21 PM
hey y cant i watch it da vid got removed????

# 119 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 08:21 PM
i found it on ign

# 120 chrome381 @ 07/23/09 08:21 PM
You guys just need to tweak how much the rim bends because when Dwight dunks the rim and the whole structure should bend, also the rim noise's still just dont sound right fix those things and you guys seem to be on the right track.

The bench and overall playoff feel is ace, im liking the size up dribble's they dont dont look as robotic as last year's. Man that Dwight ally was rediculously weak, in real life Dwight would have Demolished the rim and the dunk noise was weak which didn't make it any better. That was probably the biggest disappointment in the whole vid but im sure you guy will have that fixed for release.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.