Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 09:08 PM
Love the jump shot animation from pietrus. Looks like he actually gets some lift, and then the sweet net animation!

# 142 stephensonmc @ 07/23/09 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
Steph, one quick question, will the players gradually sweat in this game?
After looking at the above screenshots, I noticed that none of the players had sweat on them or on their jerseys.
yep. sweat just got in last week

# 143 frostbyte06 @ 07/23/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Ok, on pietrus' backdoor cut, look at jameer nelson.

He had some space, and then boom, mo williams suctioned right to his body.

At least that's what it looked like. I hope it wasn't, though
Was hard to tell because Pietrus cut through the frame but I thought Jameer was doing a "size-up" move and then just exploded off of that and bumped into Mo Williams

# 144 jmood88 @ 07/23/09 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade3
Who ever didnt like the video is a 2k fan plus if u didnt like the video go to hell. Dont say i hate the game tell steph why u hate it. so he can fix emm.

# 145 Beluba @ 07/23/09 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im still watching

As far as the switched hands, that has been in games for years man, Mike Wang has given explanation for it a couple of times... I dont like it myself but it is done for a reason
Actually, I promised you guys I'd get rid of it when I was at 2k... and we got close with Live 10. Guys will only dunk with their dominant hand when they go off the dribble. We weren't able to fix all the wrong hand dunking in alley-oops though (as you see in the trailer with Dwight) because of coverage reasons. But at least off the bounce it will be right.

# 146 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 09:16 PM
Quote:
Who ever didnt like the video is a 2k fan plus if u didnt like the video go to hell. Dont say i hate the game tell steph why u hate it. so he can fix emm.
?

# 147 thmst30 @ 07/23/09 09:19 PM
Quote:
Oh man. Someone's a little obsessed huh?

# 148 Muzyk23 @ 07/23/09 09:19 PM
Feedback

negatives only:

-rim sounds

-no procedural awareness

-some faces are off

-weird swipes at the ball ala Live 09

-cardboard crowd

# 149 stephensonmc @ 07/23/09 09:20 PM
Quote:
Steph i have only 1 question

LAST YEAR u guys said that players are gonna play like how they play in real, u gave an example of wadesaying he is gonna be falling more than other player, but i didnt feel like i am playing with wade, and this year am i really gonna feel like i m controlling wade. PLUS DO U GUYS HAVE WADE'S EUROPEAN STEP, and is gonna zig zag through the defence.
I'll tell you what, why don't I not talk about it, and we just show it to you?

# 150 HoosierDaddy @ 07/23/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Actually, I promised you guys I'd get rid of it when I was at 2k... and we got close with Live 10. Guys will only dunk with their dominant hand when they go off the dribble. We weren't able to fix all the wrong hand dunking in alley-oops though (as you see in the trailer with Dwight) because of coverage reasons. But at least off the bounce it will be right.

# 151 RayDog253 @ 07/23/09 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Wuut??? Your gonna show us first?

# 152 infam0us @ 07/23/09 09:24 PM
If they are going add on to players sig moves and stuff I need to embrace myself for Yi getting blocked by the rim when wide open.

# 153 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 09:24 PM
Quote:
sure go ahead, where's the link?

# 154 edubbs @ 07/23/09 09:25 PM
Quote:
Cool.

Mike at about the 15 sec. mark (nosebleed camera angle), I 'think' I see one of those new offensive formations that u mentioned you guys worked on for all of the teams.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the new formations and authenic playsets.

# 155 J_Posse @ 07/23/09 09:26 PM
Quote:

What about players like Carlos Boozer and Pau Gasol, who are both pretty much ambidextrious and finish with either hand????

# 156 pwaykid @ 07/23/09 09:27 PM
I don't know what to say about this video. It looks similar to last year's Live with Lebron dunking all over people with ease. The pick and rll controls look like they are going to dominate the game once again, because Delonte West could have easily done something to deter that pass, but instead he just stood there and gave jameer an open passing lane. And at the beginning that little put-back layup by Dwight Howard looked plain awkward.

I'm hoping that the game starts to look better as we get closer to ship date.

# 157 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwaykid
I don't know what to say about this video. It looks similar to last year's Live with Lebron dunking all over people with ease. The pick and rll controls look like they are going to dominate the game once again, because Delonte West could have easily done something to deter that pass, but instead he just stood there and gave jameer an open passing lane. And at the beginning that little put-back layup by Dwight Howard looked plain awkward.

I'm hoping that the game starts to look better as we get closer to ship date.
I agree about the pick and roll. I hate that little bounce pass that is an automatic 2 pts. I loved the dunk by carter though.

And on the put-back, im just happy they added them. Its been 5 years lol

# 158 23 @ 07/23/09 09:33 PM
Quote:
Oh now thats some welcome news.. at least I can click mirror when im making a video and get a left hander

# 159 23 @ 07/23/09 09:38 PM
Quote:
If I can ask

Did you guys go wild on the animations to the point where we can do alot and its stays fresh?

Last year burnt some of us out because of the lack of animations moreso than other things

# 160 bateman11 @ 07/23/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Ye true ehh. The game got old for me in a week.
im still playing the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.