Home
FIFA 10 News Post

Game: FIFA Soccer 10Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA Soccer 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 poster @ 07/30/09 10:35 AM
Brian, the HDPVR is a nice device. I bought one a month or so back for recording TV, and like it so far. Haven't used it for my PS3 or 360, but someone on the NCAA forum was posting videos recorded on one.

I use a Mac so it has been a little different due to having to buy another app made for Mac use, but I am starting to get over the bumps in the road. Look forward to seeing your videos.

# 42 BrianFifaFan @ 07/30/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Brian, the HDPVR is a nice device. I bought one a month or so back for recording TV, and like it so far. Haven't used it for my PS3 or 360, but someone on the NCAA forum was posting videos recorded on one.

I use a Mac so it has been a little different due to having to buy another app made for Mac use, but I am starting to get over the bumps in the road. Look forward to seeing your videos.
I'll have one by next Weds. at the latest!

# 43 shadox @ 07/31/09 07:04 AM
I agree, the old Konamis were classic.
But unfortunatly they massively declined regarding quality and gameplay on next-gen...while EA constantly improved year to year...so my money is definatly on FIFA 10 this year

# 44 therizing02 @ 07/31/09 09:35 AM
I wouldn't necessarily say that WE/PES has declined they just remained stagnant for the most part. FIFA had a TON of room for improvement. They have improved and surpassed WE/PES on the field IMO.

My biggest issue with FIFA are the gameplay modes. MM is boring and Be a Pro is a joke. Other than creating Tournaments I only play exhibition games. In WE/PES, Champions League. Master League, and BAL are all very playable and challenging gameplay modes. This is what separated the two games last year IMO.

FIFA 09-Great gameplay and lousy gameplay modes

WE/PES-Good gameplay and addictive gameplay modes

# 45 Eton Rifles @ 07/31/09 09:49 AM
WOW!!. I have not bought a Soccer game since FIFA 96 on the ps1. I may pick this up when it comes out. Is it real diffulcult for newbs to play?

# 46 BrianFifaFan @ 07/31/09 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eton Rifles
WOW!!. I have not bought a Soccer game since FIFA 96 on the ps1. I may pick this up when it comes out. Is it real diffulcult for newbs to play?

There are all kinds of assists available. It can be kinda frustrating at first, but once you get a hold of the style of gameplay and get familiar with the controls, it's totally addictive. And the gameplay is gonna go to the next level with 360 dribbling.

# 47 Ermolli @ 08/01/09 12:58 AM
We can't see much from the video because as it was said, it didn't have much improvements made at that moment. However, it looked nice.

PD: Was Ronaldo yet at ManU on the video? :S

# 48 telekon24 @ 08/07/09 09:24 AM
This footage of FIFA 10 is a very early build and David Rutter and the team have said this bears little or no resemblence to the final build that will be released

I like that the speed of the game is going to be slower this year as football is not played at break neck speed all the time, it will give time to build up plays for a change

# 49 Mad 69 @ 08/09/09 09:54 PM
I haven't read anything that said the gamespeed will be slowed down this year, I'm really hoping it is because I found FIFA 09 unplayable - I went back to FIFA 08 after a month.

I realize the vid is an earleir build, but it looked exactly like 09...

# 50 KG @ 08/10/09 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad 69
I haven't read anything that said the gamespeed will be slowed down this year, I'm really hoping it is because I found FIFA 09 unplayable - I went back to FIFA 08 after a month.

I realize the vid is an earleir build, but it looked exactly like 09...
You know you can turn down the game speed right to make it like '08.

All Manual, slow speed, head to head makes '09 a very good game IMO.

# 51 Matt10 @ 08/10/09 07:37 PM
Any tips for manual crossing? I'm starting to suck!

# 52 Mad 69 @ 08/10/09 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
You know you can turn down the game speed right to make it like '08.

All Manual, slow speed, head to head makes '09 a very good game IMO.
I tried that and still found the speed to be a bit "off". I prefer the gameplay of 08 - I just wish we could do more tricks in it like in 09.

Does anyone know how to do a backheel pass or shot? I have done it once by accident and can't figure out how to replicate it....

# 53 Matt10 @ 08/11/09 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Looked pretty good. I skipped out on 09. I think i am going to get 10. I loved 09.

Cant wait. With the WC in 2010. Going to be fun stuff.

See, i am not just a 2K Fan boy. Go FIfA 10 lol
You loved 09 yet you skipped out on it?

# 54 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 08/11/09 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
You loved 09 yet you skipped out on it?
lol i think he meant 08

# 55 ProfessaPackMan @ 08/12/09 01:18 AM
I just hope the Computer is no longer just "turboing" their way down the wing and then crossing it up to the goal at the last minute or where they'll kick the ball clearly out of the Computer's reach but yet they still find a way to get to the ball using their infinite turbo. One of the most frustrating things in the game but other than that and a dry MM, 09 was solid but I hope they improve on those things in 10.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.