Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog, this one featuring presentation.

Quote:
"With still a few months until the game ships, the NBA LIVE 10 team is starting to pick up the pace and sharing more with the community. Is it enough? Is it ever enough??? Like you, I want to hear it all! Well, from what I'm being told there is a lot of great stuff that LIVE fans should be excited about and all the producers are on board with sharing their hard work with all of you from now until the game ships. This week, Presentation Producer Matt Lafreniere shares his thoughts on some of the new ways the team has enhanced the look and sound of the game.

I was going to start this thing off by posting some screenshots of a couple other pre-game rituals we have in the game this year, as I know there’s some speculation as to what ones we have other than the Dwight shimmy and the LeBron and KG chalk-ups. But, instead I’ll be showing some of these in a presentation/visuals video sometime next week. What a weak way to start out a blog, huh?"

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 stephensonmc @ 07/31/09 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

VC looks a tad bloated... I'm putting that off to player expressions.
That would be it

# 42 blingballa333 @ 07/31/09 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Great blog. Those details are sick but the kits aren't so good
The kits?

Anyways, after checking some pics it looks like VC rarely wore a headband last year. Will we be able to change that maually?

# 43 rockchisler @ 07/31/09 10:38 PM
When I saw the New Blog.. I Jizz in my pants...

# 44 ai2k2 @ 07/31/09 10:38 PM
EA... you guys have EARNED my 65 bucks... but one more thing. I just have to see this bad boy in motion THEN!!!... I will slap it on that gamestop counter lol.

# 45 HoosierDaddy @ 07/31/09 10:39 PM
Sick blog, sick pic. Marcus, give us another pic of VC so we don't have to see mid expression. Come on man, you know I'm a VC fan!

# 46 stephensonmc @ 07/31/09 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Sick blog, sick pic. Marcus, give us another pic of VC so we don't have to see mid expression. Come on man, you know I'm a VC fan!
lol! We have lots for you guys next week

# 47 HoosierDaddy @ 07/31/09 10:48 PM
*sighs*

I guess I'll wait, LOL!

# 48 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
lol! We have lots for you guys next week
nice!!

# 49 Ermolli @ 07/31/09 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
The kits?

Anyways, after checking some pics it looks like VC rarely wore a headband last year. Will we be able to change that maually?
Kits are the jerseys but kits is commonly used in PES edition( thing that I'm used to do)

# 50 ai2k2 @ 07/31/09 10:52 PM
Gameplay???... Maybe???... Lakers Vs. Heat in Miami... (Crossing fingers)

# 51 Jano @ 07/31/09 10:54 PM
Another great blog and the level of detail on the players is great. Can't wait till next week to see those presentation vids.

# 52 navyboy09 @ 07/31/09 10:55 PM
nice pics but im ready to see gameplay vids of my boy wade in action.

# 53 P21J @ 07/31/09 10:57 PM
Maybe some live 09 live 10 comparisons next week (faces,stadiums,etc)?

# 54 KChow21 @ 07/31/09 11:06 PM
WOOO gameplay blog next week!

# 55 SageInfinite @ 07/31/09 11:40 PM
Sick blog! Sounds like they added almost everything I wanted. Now all I have to do is see it in-game to see how it looks. Curse the INTERNET! Imagine how cool it would be picking this game up and seeing on these things for the 1st time on your tv. SMH. Can't wait for more info. Live is definitely bringing it this year. Lets up hope it looks the part as good as 2k does. Great job Live team. Keep up the good work.

# 56 23 @ 07/31/09 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Sick blog! Sounds like they added almost everything I wanted. Now all I have to do is see it in-game to see how it looks. Curse the INTERNET! Imagine how cool it would be picking this game up and seeing on these things for the 1st time on your tv. SMH. Can't wait for more info. Live is definitely bringing it this year. Lets up hope it looks the part as good as 2k does. Great job Live team. Keep up the good work.
we'll know next week

same time dime said they'd release info

# 57 FlyRice @ 07/31/09 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for too... maybe see the new overlay. Possibly new scoreboard/placement, etc. I'm hoping they finally put the ESPN overaly back in. That would add a LOT in my eyes. Even if only for the "bigger" games of the season, put them on ESPN to add to it.

Hopefully with the "videos" Matt talked about that are coming next week will showcase some of the improvements.
It would be awesome if the better your team played during a season, the more games you would get on ESPN, like in real life. So they would actually have two overlays, a generic one and one with ESPN graphics. The announcers would announce that the game is nationally televised, too. For exhibition you should be able to choose what type of broadcast you want.

Can't wait to play with Portland and hear all the signature PA announcing. I hope they remembered to have the crowd boo Randolph and Miles whenever they're in town. It would also be awesome if they added the CHA-LU-PA chants.

Another detail that would add to the presentation is if during blowouts, they would scan the team's benches during a timeout and showing the players reactions. Guys with their heads down, etc.

# 58 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
we'll know next week

Yup!! Gameplay is coming next week.

# 59 FlyRice @ 07/31/09 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
It would be awesome if the better your team played during a season, the more games you would get on ESPN, like in real life. So they would actually have two overlays, a generic one and one with ESPN graphics. The announcers would announce that the game is nationally televised, too. For exhibition you should be able to choose what type of broadcast you want.

I'm pretty sure the NBA decides which games are nationally televised long before the season starts.
Yeah, that's true. I should have worded that differently.

# 60 SageInfinite @ 07/31/09 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
we'll know next week

I can't wait dre. I mean as long as nothing is broken gameplay wise I will very happy. Live wasn't half of what we've seen so far and I enjoyed it and had some really good games. This game could be something special if EA treats it right.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.