Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog, this one featuring presentation.

Quote:
"With still a few months until the game ships, the NBA LIVE 10 team is starting to pick up the pace and sharing more with the community. Is it enough? Is it ever enough??? Like you, I want to hear it all! Well, from what I'm being told there is a lot of great stuff that LIVE fans should be excited about and all the producers are on board with sharing their hard work with all of you from now until the game ships. This week, Presentation Producer Matt Lafreniere shares his thoughts on some of the new ways the team has enhanced the look and sound of the game.

I was going to start this thing off by posting some screenshots of a couple other pre-game rituals we have in the game this year, as I know there’s some speculation as to what ones we have other than the Dwight shimmy and the LeBron and KG chalk-ups. But, instead I’ll be showing some of these in a presentation/visuals video sometime next week. What a weak way to start out a blog, huh?"

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 ai2k2 @ 08/03/09 01:01 PM
Idk if its just me but MLB:The Show 09 looks to be similar in style to the offical MLB Networks overlays. Made me hope that NBA Live does the same with NBA Tv overlays. EA has major connections with the NBA and it would only make sense. We shall see when the videos drop.

# 162 navyboy09 @ 08/03/09 01:19 PM
gameplay videos are dropping this friday. marcus already said it on his twitter and i cant wait to see the game in action. Hopefully the gameplay is on par with the graphics which i think is going to be b/c mike wang already said that was the first thing that he was fixing. So now with live having smooth gameplay and the presentation is better and all the other stuff they are adding in that they havent told us yet im pretty sure 2k has lost its crown this year. READY FOR OTP AGAIN!!!. That was by far the best game mode on live. Ready for my club to take over and punish in live 10.

# 163 23 @ 08/03/09 01:26 PM
please stop with the crown talk man

you dudes need to realize that it benefits us to have 2 great games out there

..and that a good game is subjective to the person playing it, hence the reason some people wont touch NBA Live no matter what they do

# 164 DR Russell @ 08/03/09 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
please stop with the crown talk man

you dudes need to realize that it benefits us to have 2 great games out there

..and that a good game is subjective to the person playing it, hence the reason some people wont touch NBA Live no matter what they do
Exactly. I have been playing 2k basketball since the dreamcast, but i am pulling for Live to be a great basketball game. And it is looking really promising. So we are all winners if both games deliver.

DR Russell

# 165 navyboy09 @ 08/03/09 05:08 PM
what u mean stop with the crown talk??? When the king sits on the throne he wears a crown. So i refer to the live and 2k the same way. Which ever one becomes the king this year it will wear its crown. (even tho live will be wearing it for 2010.) Don't get mad at me b/c i think live is a better game than 2k even tho yall are right about having to games that compete against each other so every year they will try to make the best bball game out. Nba Live is the best!!!!

# 166 jdareal21 @ 08/03/09 05:19 PM
Exactly, being the best is what makes them strive to make better games. All you 2K fans complained that Madden took that opportunity to compete away, so now the only place to do battle between them & EA is the hardwood, and we're all better off because of it

# 167 Jamin23 @ 08/03/09 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdareal21
Exactly, being the best is what makes them strive to make better games. All you 2K fans complained that Madden took that opportunity to compete away, so now the only place to do battle between them & EA is the hardwood, and we're all better off because of it
False, actually they still are competing in NHL.

# 168 ai2k2 @ 08/03/09 05:32 PM
Plus... 2k did the same with MLB but is getting crushed by SCEA. Its a business people need to realize that... While I'm here, shout out to Peter Moore, President of EA for cleaning them up. Madden 10, NBA Live 10, Fight Night etc all seem to making serious strides for improvement... Niceee!!!

# 169 thesniper321 @ 08/03/09 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Plus... 2k did the same with MLB but is getting crushed by SCEA. Its a business people need to realize that... While I'm here, shout out to Peter Moore, President of EA for cleaning them up. Madden 10, NBA Live 10, Fight Night etc all seem to making serious strides for improvement... Niceee!!!
I cosign

# 170 Pared @ 08/03/09 06:29 PM
Why does every damn blog thread eventually need to be locked?

This EA vs. 2k thing is getting real old, fellas.

# 171 23 @ 08/03/09 06:40 PM
too bad just like the old blog this one has ended the same way... another vs thread

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.