Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 SageInfinite @ 08/07/09 10:37 PM
I had to capture that shot fellas. It just gave me energy. I don't think I've ever watched an interview so many times 10 makes live 09 looks like garbage.

# 122 Da_Czar @ 08/07/09 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I think the lighting is the best I've seen in a bball game. Every arena seems to be lit perfectly imo. The crowd looks amazing too. I wanna see some action from tha broadcast angle!! Aww man I didn't think Live would do it this year, but I should've known better. 09 was good bball game.
Sage did you notice that each arena had its own little bag of atmosphere though. That is what made it sick to me. They each literally felt (appeared) different. Then consider all the shoes and uniforms etc etc. Unlike live 09 this is a game that come july of 10 you might not be sick of looking at....

animations look tight. I am loving how the defense gets beat.... They are not falling down but you can see the offense using the defenses momentum against them. Also saw some player differentiation on defense as Paul Pierce got locked up when wade switched directions. it looked like just one wrong move was all it took and wade was gone.

There will be sore thumbs and work excuses come Oct 7th. I'm talking carpel tunnel injuries ...LOL

My wife was like "DAM that looks good !!!!!"

# 123 stephensonmc @ 08/07/09 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Sage did you notice that each arena had its own little bag of atmosphere though. That is what made it sick to me. They each literally felt (appeared) different. Then consider all the shoes and uniforms etc etc. Unlike live 09 this is a game that come july of 10 you might not be sick of looking at....

animations look tight. I am loving how the defense gets beat.... They are not falling down but you can see the offense using the defenses momentum against them. Also saw some player differentiation on defense as Paul Pierce got locked up when wade switched directions. it looked like just one wrong move was all it took and wade was gone.

There will be sore thumbs and work excuses come Oct 7th. I'm talking carpel tunnel injuries ...LOL

You won't have to wait that long

The demo should be cool!

# 124 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/07/09 10:47 PM
Thank goodness nba live has returned back to its old days but better Physics,Gameplay,Graphics...Im excited...I really dont see nba 2k beating them and reason why i say that is because years ago EVERYONE was playing live on xbox 1,ps2, and now that we got live 10 everyone will see how much it feels like the old days and everyone will buy it..Ea sports its in the game

# 125 krazyboy225 @ 08/07/09 10:50 PM
Hey how come no one commented on how wide devin harris' ear is...and how small Horfords head is... they look just right

# 126 SageInfinite @ 08/07/09 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar

That's what I'm saying Czar! It looked like they were playing in Boston. It looked like they were playing in LA, Atlanta ect... I don't know if it was great marketing or the game just has it but, I felt the energy in every single clip. The lighting definitely helped for each arena.

So many positive things man. I'm excited. EA definitely brought it this year. Your wife knows wassup!!! Looks like I'll be fighting to find the time to play this and 2k10.

I really hope EA brings it with the presentation. The camera angles on replays and post play could really take this game over the top. DONT LET ME DOWN EA!

# 127 23 @ 08/07/09 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
You won't have to wait that long

The demo should be cool!

You guys are releasing the demo to coincide with that 5 dollar thing

# 128 23 @ 08/07/09 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That's what I'm saying Czar! It looked like they were playing in Boston. It looked like they were playing in LA, Atlanta ect... I don't know if it was great marketing or the game just has it but, I felt the energy in every single clip. The lighting definitely helped for each arena.

So many positive things man. I'm excited. EA definitely brought it this year. Your wife knows wassup!!! Looks like I'll be fighting to find the time to play this and 2k10.
Don't forget the Oracle in Oakland where Devin took and made that jumper.... the signs stood out as they appear closer in depth than the others

# 129 TreyIM2 @ 08/07/09 10:58 PM
Marcus and co, u guys are doing a phenomenal job with this game, PERIOD, END OF STORY!! Again, those who nitpick just to nitpick, hate and be ridiculously negative, something is wrong witcha. Those with constructive criticism, that's whussup. I no criticisms what so ever of that vid or what u guys are trying to achieve. I got a strong feeling this may be my ONLY basketball game THIS year....yet I do like 2K. Eh, it is what it is. EA, u got my money because I don't doubt that after seeing all I have seen and more to come THEN getting to play the demo, my $60 plus tax will find it's way to the store and purchase Live 10 when it actually comes out. Nuff...

# 130 TreyIM2 @ 08/07/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I was wondering about that "$5 thing" (lol) and I was also wondering if they will do a Madden 10-esque type demo deal with Gamestop. Oh, played Madden 10 retail version style today, too. Can't wait til next Friday! EA got their groove back, Stella style, and I'm sold on Madden, Live AND NHL, this year. Nice.

# 131 krazyboy225 @ 08/07/09 11:04 PM
Attachment 19426 do you get cable?

ahh am just playing..just pointing out the player likeness

i like this picture i took.. verryyy nice

# 132 ProfessaPackMan @ 08/07/09 11:16 PM
Damn, that was a good *** pic Sage posted! Oct. 7th is definitely going to be a good day for all Basketball Fans.

# 133 SageInfinite @ 08/07/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Don't forget the Oracle in Oakland where Devin took and made that jumper.... the signs stood out as they appear closer in depth than the others
Very nice observation

# 134 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/07/09 11:26 PM
All the old heads that use to play live is going to come back and join the new..I keep watching the vids thinking about the old school nba live..I knew they would come threw

# 135 bateman11 @ 08/07/09 11:27 PM
devin harris jumper was money. damn that looked sweet

# 136 KChow21 @ 08/07/09 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Hopefully it's not a situation where it comes out first on the PS3 or 360

# 137 Shakedowncapo @ 08/07/09 11:47 PM
looks ok.

# 138 Soda @ 08/07/09 11:51 PM
i can't wait to see some raw gameplay footage, not to mention playing it for myself once the demo drops.

# 139 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/07/09 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
looks ok.
ok? WAY better then 2k..ok is underrated...The game looks amazeing,epic,Insane,

# 140 jmood88 @ 08/07/09 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxX syntax XxX
ok? WAY better then 2k..ok is underrated...The game looks amazeing,epic,Insane,
Yeah it looks way better than non-existent gameplay footage. The stuff in that video was in 2k9 so I don't know how it can look way better.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.