Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 HOLLIDAY1183 @ 08/08/09 02:26 AM
Wow. Watched the vid and everything they've shown me to this point has me walking into Gamestop and purchasing both these games Day One.

LOL at people pausing the vid to point out issues. There hasn't been a game made ever, that can't be paused and picked apart at specific times. I agree with you navyboy.... bottom line, whether you like it or not, this Live is looking good in motion for the first time in like 5 years. Let's keep it real. Nothing to be afraid of, if you a real bball fan, you'll be happy and look forward to a great hoops gaming year.

Shout to the Live team (stephenson, beluba, etc), the demo is all that's left to convince me further than I already am, and it's $60 in your coffers day one for the first time in 5 years. Good job!

# 162 stopper654 @ 08/08/09 02:41 AM
Steph, Beluba, Iminurbase and the rest of the dev team may kneel down b/c I crown thee best basketball sim on the market NBA LIVE DEV TEAM!!!!!!!

# 163 23bluesman @ 08/08/09 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im not trying to be funny or anything man but Steph, Mike, how old is this build?

Please take out that nasty layup that Shawn Marion did at the end... ewww
PLEASE!!! Just remove it, now! Hated that in 09..

# 164 kwas676 @ 08/08/09 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im not trying to be funny or anything man but Steph, Mike, how old is this build?

Please ttake out that nasty layup that ;Shawn Marion did at the end... ewww
I liked everything expect for that ugly Marion lay up from live 09, PLZ PLZ PLZ take it out i really hope some of the ugly animations in 09 didn't cross over to 10.

# 165 terpsbball10 @ 08/08/09 03:18 AM
Are those rim sounds going to be in the final build of the game??????

# 166 BiggD @ 08/08/09 03:20 AM
Its over,Live wins

# 167 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/08/09 03:49 AM

# 168 FlyRice @ 08/08/09 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsbball10
Are those rim sounds going to be in the final build of the game??????
I want to know this too, it sounds turrible.

# 169 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/08/09 03:59 AM
Yall would really play 2k because the rim sounds bad..Horrible..Nba live 10 owns

# 170 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:16 AM
^ lmao..

Look at the ball proportions in comparison to the rim, and the rim does sound like a trash can.

The animations are improved and less robitic but still slightly herky jerky. Watch Wade stop for a second before flying in for a dunk. The game still has way too much of a cartoonish appeal; I guess I will have to "feel the game" like Mike Wang stated. Looks much better than last year, but is that really saying much?

P.S : Marion's celebration was extremely authentic and spot on, including his little scoop shot. Great work on the personalized celebrations.

# 171 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
Ok Ok i'm loving it, boy this year might be a dream come true, I might have to actually sit in gamestop for a good 30 to 40 minutes trying to decide which game I want to get this year...it's a feeling I have been waiting for since Madden 05 and NFL 2K5 days. That Josh Smith dunk at the end of the video just put a smile on my face after seeing it. Can't wait for the demo to drop.
I like how you haven't seen a 2k video yet and you're already convinced, that's hilarious.

# 172 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas676
I liked everything expect for that ugly Marion lay up from live 09, PLZ PLZ PLZ take it out i really hope some of the ugly animations in 09 didn't cross over to 10.
You do realize that's one of Marion's patented scoop lay ups right?

I watched him a ton over his career and here in Toronto, he does that UGLY layup all the time; it's part of his repetoire.

# 173 23bluesman @ 08/08/09 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyTouch
You do realize that's one of Marion's patented scoop lay ups right?

I watched him a ton over his career and here in Toronto, he does that UGLY layup all the time; it's part of his repetoire.
You could do that with different players in Live 09 (even the celebration wasn't Marion specific). If it's meant to be Marion's patented move then by all means give it to him, but to him only.

# 174 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
You could do that with different players in Live 09 (even the celebration wasn't Marion specific). If it's meant to be Marion's patented move then by all means give it to him, but to him only.
The celebration SHOULD be Marion specific, Marion has done that celebration countless times; I've seen it in Raps games.

I don't play Live 09, and never touched it, so thanks for pointing out the latter part of your post.

# 175 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:29 AM
By the way: if a dev ends up reading this, please change Turkoglu's number, his number is not 15, it's 26.

# 176 HeavenlyTouch @ 08/08/09 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
Marion's celebration is not player specific? please do your research before you post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WqpFfdGdU

# 177 PuntNL @ 08/08/09 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Hell yea. Player models looks great. Honestly its reminding me of a next gen NBA Live 05.

^^Pure SICKNESS. Look at the lighting. You can see the electricity in the building. This game is gonna be off the ****ing chain. Even the Magic(or whatever team that is) bench is standing up.
Couldn't agree more. Just woke up (Europe) read through all posts and had to quote yours! Totally agree!

# 178 KChow21 @ 08/08/09 05:05 AM
Quote:
By the way: if a dev ends up reading this, please change Turkoglu's number, his number is not 15, it's 26.
Uhh... you know all this stuff is WIP right? they will fix it by the time the game ships

# 179 KChow21 @ 08/08/09 05:06 AM
Quote:
Marion's celebration is not player specific? please do your research before you post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WqpFfdGdU
Alot of other players do that same thing...

# 180 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/08/09 05:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Jek3LidIc

That reminds me of how live looks and did you see how the backboard looks real in the producers vid comared to the youtube vid..They really doing it up this year and this is why i say nba live 10 will look real and play realistic

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.