Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Mintsa @ 08/11/09 07:11 PM
On the plays where the players jumps to save the from going out of bounds and tips back in play............

Do they ever get called for stepping out of bounds ??

Or trying to tip the ball but it doens't go back in play ??

# 82 SageInfinite @ 08/11/09 07:11 PM
Nice video. My problem with EA games in general is you see most of the cool stuff in the marketing videos, so there aren't many things to look forward to or surprise you when the game comes out.

I just hope EA went over board with the variety of animations. That's 1 thing 2k games have always had going for them, not only were the animations smooth and realistic, but the variety is just amazing. EA games in general lack variety in the animation department. The also lack individuality. I hope this changes this year.

# 83 stephensonmc @ 08/11/09 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
On the plays where the players jumps to save the from going out of bounds and tips back in play............

Do they ever get called for stepping out of bounds ??

Or trying to tip the ball but it doens't go back in play ??
yep, they do!

# 84 MatthewCox10 @ 08/11/09 07:15 PM
I notice that the bench is wearing warmups, will the warmups change colors depending on what jersey your wearing?

# 85 Jano @ 08/11/09 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
yep, they do!
Wow you addressed two of my concerns already, man can't that demo come any sooner?

and here are two more pics

# 86 MatthewCox10 @ 08/11/09 07:20 PM
[/quote]I don't think teams in real life change warmups depending on road/home/throwback/etc jerseys they're wearing.[/quote]

They do when their wearing throwback jerseys.

# 87 Jamin23 @ 08/11/09 07:24 PM
I don't think teams in real life change warmups depending on road/home/throwback/etc jerseys they're wearing.[/quote]

They do when their wearing throwback jerseys.[/quote]I know the cavs have two different warmups. One for home and one for away and alternates but I don't know about other teams.

# 88 BDM313 @ 08/11/09 07:33 PM
Hmmz.....nice that boozer dunk did look realistic and the arena lighting was cool you can tell the difference between arenas.....still patient on which game to buy tho....lookin like both

# 89 GSW @ 08/11/09 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long

Oden is way too thin. Shoulders should be wider and overall built should have more meat on the bones.
You can't be serious.

# 90 l_rob_the_great32 @ 08/11/09 07:39 PM
Is it me or were the Cavs warmups white and blue like in 2k's screens.

# 91 navyboy09 @ 08/11/09 07:41 PM
FINALLY!!! we can get a steal off the dribble...Did yall see how my boy wade got that steal sooo clean off the dribble. I been wanting that in live for soooooo long it crazy. Thats my favorite part about the whole video just seeing the steals off the dribble. DAMN EA!! you AMAZE me again.

# 92 Teddy_Long @ 08/11/09 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
You can't be serious.

I am. I thought it was LA and not Oden. Oden is way too thin, sorry. Oden is 285lbs and he should visually be 285lbs--a center.

# 93 navyboy09 @ 08/11/09 07:43 PM
YOOOOO that dunk by boozer was CRAZY!!!

# 94 Mintsa @ 08/11/09 07:44 PM
Will we see a different "level" of the intensity of hustle plays....say compared to a game 7 in a playoff series compared to game 40 of my franchise and my team is 10 games under .500

or looking at a single game situation.....will there be a different "level" of intensity of hustle plays when comparing a game thats tied in the last mins of the 4th quarter compared to a where one team is up by 20 mid way thru the 3rd ??

# 95 NoTiCe_O @ 08/11/09 07:44 PM
Nice, i like it..

Steph pleasssse tell me these steal animations aren't canned and you see the same animation several times a game, I don't wanna just press square and get a steal just because i have Ron Artest or Chris Paul. Are there a variety of steal animations because cariety is really what NBA Live lacks, you guys said you eanted to make every game feel different.

# 96 BBkobe87 @ 08/11/09 07:47 PM
Looks pretty for sure. The way the players move looks much improved to me as well. Refs look a little blocky and under-detailed to me but other than that looks impressive so far

# 97 stephensonmc @ 08/11/09 07:47 PM
new warmups for this year guys!

# 98 dragon4thQ @ 08/11/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
nothing guys? am i the only one that noticed it?

Nah mate your not. I agree but I expect there would be improvements in next years game I am glad too see hustle plays back but see it as a building block.

# 99 videobastard @ 08/11/09 07:49 PM
I was hoping to see some layups using the glass. Can you guys post a backboard blog of plays using the glass next.

# 100 stephensonmc @ 08/11/09 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
I was hoping to see some layups using the glass. Can you guys post a backboard blog of plays using the glass next.
that will come down the road. I can assure you that we have ALOT of layups going off the glass this year. It's sad that we're even talking about this...(I know it wasn't there last year)

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.