Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Shakedowncapo @ 08/12/09 12:04 AM
Wade was doing it before any of them...

With that in mind.. I really hope I can weak side block with him(of course with great timing) I hope Mike could go in-depth about how that's in/not in the game this year.

# 162 HoosierDaddy @ 08/12/09 12:09 AM
Wow, can we get back on topic please. Thanks!

# 163 Jano @ 08/12/09 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocafella83
i was talking about the way the steals look the same for everyone. The Hustle plays had no variety to them.. same roll, dive and the same lunging reach for the ball.

It's also amazing how you can fly out of bound but not touch the table or anything.
I don't know to many games where things like that are different for everybody.

In 2K9 its not like when you stole the ball or knocked the ball loose you had a million different animations really just ones that fit for that situation.

These look fine for those situations sounds like your reaching to find faults to me

# 164 Pared @ 08/12/09 12:22 AM
Stop the back and forth bickering.

Keep your comments on the video please.

# 165 Jrod1924 @ 08/12/09 12:23 AM
what is with everybody always thinking that if someone says something bad about livethey assume there 2k fanboys?

i can understand if they were saying stuff like this game is gonna suck 2k is way better and stuff like that but he was just pointing out the parts that he didnt like, he has his opinion and he can express it whenever he wants and he can think whatever he wants

# 166 yungflo @ 08/12/09 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Wow, can we get back on topic please. Thanks!
Yes, Back on topic. lol Fix the fast break animations lol. They do look robotic lol. See my previous post. The whole team looks lackadaisical on transitional D. They are jogging, not sprinting.

# 167 Jrod1924 @ 08/12/09 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
just browse around his post history in his profile...lol

but back on topic, the new video is sweet...keep up the good work EA.
gotta agree with that

and i dont see the point of coming to this section if all your gonna do is hate on the game and not even give it a chance

# 168 23 @ 08/12/09 12:35 AM
Quote:
You almost have to be in love with NBA Live to say anything around here. You cant keep it 100 on this site, because the truth hurts. Everyone wants to be a Moderator, so they suck up and kiss butt. I'm not a fan boy or whatever you wanna call it, I just call it how i see it.
Im asking you for the last time, if you continue to post once more off topic you are gone

# 169 Jrod1924 @ 08/12/09 12:38 AM
Quote:
You almost have to be in love with NBA Live to say anything around here. You cant keep it 100 on this site, because the truth hurts. Everyone wants to be a Moderator, so they suck up and kiss butt. I'm not a fan boy or whatever you wanna call it, I just call it how i see it.
but why come in say negative things about the game, you do realize that there are people that prefer live over 2k right?

if your gonna come in and say bad things you should atleast give it a chance, and if you still dont like it there is no need to come to the live section just to complain about it

# 170 Rob. D @ 08/12/09 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
Yes, Back on topic. lol Fix the fast break animations lol. They do look robotic lol. See my previous post. The whole team looks lackadaisical on transitional D. They are jogging, not sprinting.
I agree

# 171 Jano @ 08/12/09 12:41 AM
Quote:
Lol you can ask anyone who really knows 2K9 how many different steal animations there are in that game, Lets not go there please. And im not looking for anything because it was obvious. You dudes just like to attack people for anything.
I'm not attacking you my man. Its just that you were saying the steal animations don't have enough variety.

When in the vid, the situations the ball was knocked loose were all the same. There's not going to be much variety when the situation is the same every time.

In 2K9 there are many situations you can steal the ball in so thats why there was so many animations. If you play 2K9 and try to steal the ball in the same situation every time you aren't going to get that many different animations because its the same situation over and over again.

That's why I said you were reaching for something wrong I'm not trying to attack you for posting your opinion.

# 172 23 @ 08/12/09 12:42 AM
Stay on topic...break the rules and deal with the results of that, or stop derailing the thread talking about other posters... im not asking you anymore

# 173 HoosierDaddy @ 08/12/09 12:47 AM
Wow, I'm going to repost my questions. Since the last 3 pages have been nothing but bickering. I hope that's okay.

Quote:
As others have said, the lighting and benches look amazing. I love the fact that you can now be rewarded with smart plays and utilize player strengths to take advantage of a average ball-handler. As far as the comments about the robotic feel to the players, I think it's dramatically improved from previous years, if I had any gripe about the animations - it's that the point where the player reaches down to pick up the loose ball is abnormally too fast. Takes away from the clean animation, IMO. Overall though great stuff EA.

Marcus (or other EA devs) I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1) I understand this video was to show the hustle plays, but every single time there was a steal/loose ball the defender got the possession. Will this be an issue?

2) Many of the steal animations are actually reach-in fouls (especially the ones going across the ball handlers body) - that would likely be called a foul, are there occasions where neither player retains possession of a loose ball animation and a foul is called?

3) It sounds like the old rim/net sound effects are still being used in this video, is that right? Is there in fact new sounds like was mentioned in a previous thread?

4) What percent is this build at, if you had to put a number on it?

# 174 Jrod1924 @ 08/12/09 12:52 AM
Quote:
You cant say anything bad about NBA Live on this site, it's like in the 10 commandments or something...You literally get cursed.
this sentence is the reason why people dislike you and call you a 2k fanboy

# 175 RayDog253 @ 08/12/09 12:54 AM
***clears throat***
So how about that new Live video that was put up?

# 176 23 @ 08/12/09 12:54 AM
no need to keep this open

all of you guys in here arguing company arguments killed the thread

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.