Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the exclusive NBA Live 10 video at Slam Online.

Quote:
"One of my beefs with basketball video games has always been that while the companies get most of it correct, they rarely get all the details right. The tattoos, the shoes, the uniforms…that stuff matters, to me and, I’m sure, to other hoop heads out there, too.

When our friends from EA Sports came by the SLAM Dome recently to show off NBA Live 10, I mentioned my concerns to them before they even fired up the game. Then they pressed play and…well, it was all in there. I mean, everything."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 stephensonmc @ 08/13/09 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
you just want us to wait, and to starve off these low quality vids, left to wonder what it will look like on our T.Vs!

Thanks dude
no, not at all. I just don't want you guys taking screens of videos. They look different than stills b/c you can't actually get them when they're still. Videos, they're always in motion...make sense?

# 42 KidHypeTellem @ 08/13/09 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
no, not at all. I just don't want you guys taking screens of videos. They look different than stills b/c you can't actually get them when they're still. Videos, they're always in motion...make sense?
Ok
I'm messing with you though. I pre-ordered this game before the website even launched. Been getting it since 2001 and I weren't about to stop now!

# 43 Pared @ 08/13/09 04:38 PM
Nice vid. EA showing their hand first.

Of course, if 2k shows the exact same stuff, we'll see posts how they stole it.

Gonna be a good year bball fans!

# 44 MatthewCox10 @ 08/13/09 04:38 PM
I like it but mine didnt have any sound??

# 45 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 04:40 PM
Quote:
I know exactly what you're saying. But I just want to take screens so I can see more clearly what the shoes and throwbacks look like. That's all.

# 46 Jamin23 @ 08/13/09 04:41 PM
Quote:
I'm not going to worry about the graphics because I know when the game is on my TV screen the graphics will pop out.

# 47 stephensonmc @ 08/13/09 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Nice vid. EA showing their hand first.

Of course, if 2k shows the exact same stuff, we'll see posts how they stole it.

Gonna be a good year bball fans!
We've been showing our hand homie.

# 48 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I'm not going to worry about the graphics because I know when the game is on my TV screen the graphics will pop out.
Exactly, I just like analyzing videos that's all. It's not like I'm judging from them.

# 49 Pared @ 08/13/09 04:46 PM
Quote:
We've been showing our hand homie.
Good, because it's going to force more media from everyone.

The consumer wins either way!

# 50 stephensonmc @ 08/13/09 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Exactly, I just like analyzing videos that's all. It's not like I'm judging from them.
lol don't worry about it man. I'm halfway kidding with you. It's just that we're really protective of it, that's all. We want to showcase in the best possible light.

# 51 SageInfinite @ 08/13/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
lol don't worry about it man. I'm halfway kidding with you. It's just that we're really protective of it, that's all. We want to showcase in the best possible light.
I can definitely respect that.

# 52 blingballa333 @ 08/13/09 04:49 PM
Quote:
Best way to go when marketing a game

# 53 Pared @ 08/13/09 04:50 PM
Yeah but do you have Al Harrington's kicks from Kmart?

EXCLUSIVE!!!

# 54 SageInfinite @ 08/13/09 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Yeah but do you have Al Harrington's kicks from Kmart?

EXCLUSIVE!!!
Does he even wear those?

# 55 Pared @ 08/13/09 04:54 PM
I don't know... but they made from the STREETZ!!!!

# 56 richmo @ 08/13/09 04:55 PM
Small question about the throwbacks: Is this 90 single jerseys or 90 jerseys with their home/away counterparts?

# 57 Supersonic_BR @ 08/13/09 04:59 PM
So, Marcus, is this video one of the 2 videos you mentioned before os is this video a third video?

# 58 stephensonmc @ 08/13/09 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
So, Marcus, is this vedio one of the 2 videos you mentioned before os is this video a third video?
This video is one of two, yes.

# 59 Supersonic_BR @ 08/13/09 05:03 PM
Thanks Marcus.

Man, i can't wait to play this game.

# 60 KidHypeTellem @ 08/13/09 05:05 PM
Quote:
This video is one of two, yes.
Is Ryan Santos' blog still coming today?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.