Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The title pretty much says it all, but this Friday OS will be going to see NBA 2K10. If you have questions, then by all means post them here, and we'll try to get some of them answered.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Agent009 @ 08/19/09 02:33 PM
A couple of questions
1. Claiming a "Deeper Association" mode, will things like All Star Weekend festivities (Rookie Game, 3pt/Dunk Contest) be included.
2.Will throwback and other alternate jerseys be in this game.
3. For DLC, will there be a special All Star Weekend download for the next gen consoles like the one NBA Live has that includes the correct court art, jerseys, shoes, rosters, and other all star related stuff.
4. And what else can we expect from the My Player Mode.

# 122 Nick607 @ 08/19/09 02:44 PM
will it be possible to transfer the player from the Drfat Combine to the Pal version game?

# 123 Kermac21 @ 08/19/09 03:13 PM
IS ALL-STAR WEEKEND IN ASSOCIATION MODE!??!?! IS THE SKILLS COMPETITION IN THE GAME?? AND WHY IS THE DUNK AND 3PT CONTEST OUTSIDE JUST MAKE IT INDOORS LIKE THE REAL THING!?!?!??!

# 124 BreakingBentsch @ 08/19/09 04:20 PM
I really didnt like the shooting all too much in 2k9. It was good, but far from perfect. My Question would be if Jumpshots now dont take that much time (for example lebron, kobe, wade) and if the fadeaways got an overhaul? (also for example, wade's fadeaway was an invitation for a block)

# 125 BreakingBentsch @ 08/19/09 04:21 PM
Oh and forgot... The new "bigger" floor, how much does it really open up the midrange game?

# 126 LOOSEDOGG @ 08/19/09 04:23 PM
will there be an homecourt advantage this year..and will the opposing team superstar get booed***** thanks

# 127 BreakingBentsch @ 08/19/09 07:45 PM
Will the "improved space" on the court really help the midrange game and will the jumpshots be more realistic this year? (much too slow in nba 2k9, and fadeaways are a blockers paradise!)

# 128 LEBRONSTOPPER24 @ 08/19/09 07:52 PM
ask them to take out lock on d and put back defensive stance and are all those canned animation gone

# 129 ffaacc03 @ 08/19/09 08:32 PM
Will the defensive AI compensate the new "spacing" ...

# 130 NINJAK2 @ 08/19/09 08:51 PM
Do players execute playcalls with a sense of urgency now compared to last year.?

# 131 retrohelix @ 08/19/09 08:52 PM
Will the AI playerd drive and dish this year? and will the defense collapse?

# 132 TreyIM2 @ 08/19/09 08:52 PM
Ok, I read the IGN hands-on so my question is are you going to be even able to get answers to these questions. They'll probably wanna keep to what was already let out the bag on IGN

# 133 jiggamayne03 @ 08/19/09 09:45 PM
1. Will kobe bryant's (and many others) shot animations be ACCURATE this year? many player's shots were incredibly too slow.
2. Will the dribbling animations be smoother? For example when your moving the LS stick on the 360 your player just stands and moves with the ball.
3. Will penetration be smoother also, do the players attempting to penetrate be bumped in to and stop their whole process?
4. Will the post game be refined? Including the up&under move? in 2k9 it is unstoppable.
5. Will the create a player facial features be fixed? Do they actually have EYEBROWS this time?
6. Will that glitch be fixed when your trying to run one way and it makes you run the other,which causes you to run out of bounds or backcourt violation.
7. Will the traveling glitch also be fixed? For example when your posting up with shaq,he can LITERALLY move around the enitire court by pumpfaking without taking a dribble.
8. Will charging and blocking foul calls be called when they should? and will over the back EVER be called? I've owned 2k9 for a year now and can count how many over the back foul calls on my hands.
9. Is the hesitation move still unstoppable or did they add new animations for the defense to counter?
10. Is the defense game overall stronger than in 2k9? because if your half way skilled offensively,theres basically nothing you can do defensively but to outscore your opponent.
11. Is the double team animation actually work now and wont allow you to Shoot over the defense like they're Kobe Bryant on steroids?
12. Is the isomotion also fixed to where you can do more moves than just the preset moves your given,or like transitions moves to be added to these animations so you can do something in between moves.
13. Do players still have about 5 mins to inbound the ball?
14. Will there be a hand-check foul feature included?
15. In create a player mode will you be able to control there weight? And will the bodies fit there faces? Also,some players like dwayne wade for example,has an exclusive isomotion,will created players have access to these exclusive isomotions?
16. Will the strip animation on a fast break be fixed to where chris paul for example can strip a big man(like he should be perfectly able to do) like shaq.

# 134 youvalss @ 08/19/09 11:52 PM
Two words:

System requirements.

# 135 jersey07103 @ 08/20/09 12:26 AM
What have they done to improve fastbreaks? I have yet to see a game nail that.

# 136 maximum-p @ 08/20/09 01:12 AM
Did you bring back ankle breakers in this years game? my favorite thing to do in 2k7/8 was make people fall.

# 137 Mr Magoo @ 08/20/09 05:49 AM
Yeah, sounds like the offensive side of the ball is improved....

Main concerns would be has the defense inside the paint (both stopping the offense from penetrating and putting pressure when they do make it in) improved?

and

Do all features in the game work Worldwide or are some US only (2k Insider/Ticker, NBA Today)? Will probably seem irrelevant to you Chase but put yourself in our shoes for a minute and you'd like to know too right? :P

# 138 Nodima @ 08/20/09 11:47 AM
I'm not sure if this question was mentioned before or not, but I get the feeling it would be an answer that could be given really easily, and if asked right not taken as a biased (possibly negative) question:

Are there any animations remaining in the game that the player has little control over; ie. players taking layups out of bounds on their own, players going for those automatic tip-toe shot contests (or conversely not contesting during certain layup animations, even cringing away from contact at times... despite being Dwight Howard).

# 139 easondew @ 08/20/09 12:45 PM
will the players who are inactive be seen in the game on the bench in their suits as well their warm ups?

# 140 davidrc517 @ 08/20/09 01:12 PM
Why do the players always have a glowing hazy look? They should make the graphics more crisp like in Live? The graphics are the only part of 2K that are inferior to Live.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.