NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 thesniper321 @ 08/18/09 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilating247
Did anyone notice kobe's jumpshot. You can barely see but its looking way better than 2kanine's long holding, bunny hop, cant get a shot off in a 2 min shot clock, peace of turd qwertyuiop jumper (not the movie)
LfL(laughing, farting loud)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HU? live 09 already have a way better kobe jumper

# 162 YoungG @ 08/18/09 06:15 AM
One NBA player that doesn't have arm pit hair...Charlie Villanueva

# 163 ESB32CrowBonez @ 08/18/09 07:50 AM
The video looks good. the hangar, the players and everything else. I still wondering if the sleeve will be white when playing home games?

# 164 Muzyk23 @ 08/18/09 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESB32CrowBonez
The video looks good. the hangar, the players and everything else. I still wondering if the sleeve will be white when playing home games?
it will be pink

# 165 marcoyk @ 08/18/09 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessKaz
Man, everything looks great. The shot animations look like butter.

One thing thats got me a little worried though is the shot blocking. On LeBrons dunk Kenyon Martin goes up for the block and jumps in the opposite direction of LeBron. Thats the same kind of stuff that was in last years game and it was annoying as hell.
Oh man...
Sad that this hasn't been fixed yet.

# 166 jlbrown143 @ 08/18/09 09:16 AM
Hey Beluba-Marcus.....got a question

will we as ballers have the ability to dunk with aggression and will there be hard fouls that we can control, that could lead to ejections?...since we are talking about a real game experience, because I want to be on the break and if someone is going to try to contest my shot...I want to have the ability to punch it!! (ram it down their dam throats.) like I would in real life..lol

# 167 Nephilim @ 08/18/09 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
it will be pink
You are not sim! Purple is sim!

# 168 Da-Man @ 08/18/09 10:46 AM
I cool thing id like to see is injured players sitting on the bench in street clothes.. eg. kG with the Celtics last season.

# 169 GSW @ 08/18/09 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
I cool thing id like to see is injured players sitting on the bench in street clothes.. eg. kG with the Celtics last season.
this would be hella tight

# 170 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
Oh man...
Sad that this hasn't been fixed yet.
it's funny how people see this on Live, but don't see it on 2k's...

# 171 23bluesman @ 08/18/09 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
it's funny how people see this on Live, but don't see it on 2k's...
That shouldn't matter. Just because 2k has the problem too (which I'm not saying that it has, cos I didn't play it extensively) doesn't excuse Live from not correcting it.

I had a lot of issues with the blocking in Live 09. Based on this video alone, I certainly cannot judge 10 yet even one bit on blocking. Will have to see more examples and even play a few games (demo) to make a judgment.

# 172 jstnw89 @ 08/18/09 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
That shouldn't matter. Just because 2k has the problem too (which I'm not saying that it has, cos I didn't play it extensively) doesn't excuse Live from not correcting it.

I had a lot of issues with the blocking in Live 09. Based on this video alone, I certainly cannot judge 10 yet even one bit on blocking. Will have to see more examples and even play a few games (demo) to make a judgment.
^This (cause not everything is a 2k vs live thing)(agreed the issue isn't a game killer for me though*)

# 173 23 @ 08/18/09 01:33 PM
Quote:

I agree with you bluesman, but if they said they re-wrote the blocking code, lets hear them out first.

If they didnt fix it we have a legit gripe that can probably be addressed in a patch

# 174 navyboy09 @ 08/18/09 01:49 PM
WTF why is everyone bitching over armpit hair...c'mon man that is not even important. be happy at how far this game has came from last year and all the improvements they have made.

HYPERIZE DON'T CRITICIZE!! LOL

# 175 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 02:15 PM
Quote:

I'm just saying 2k people/fans not noticing this in their game...i guess Live fans are more observant.

# 176 krazyboy225 @ 08/18/09 02:16 PM
Off topic:i am going to play live 09 online

# 177 Pared @ 08/18/09 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
Wow, does Wade rly have that bad BO. Brad Miller looks like he gonna pass out. Lol

# 178 Gmoney2002 @ 08/18/09 03:24 PM
Nice vid. Player models are amazing. Amazing job on the muscle defintion. This is nitpicking but the only thing I didnt like in the vid was Bosh's spin dunk move. The transistion animation between the spin and dunk didn't look right to me.

Overall EA is really putting in the work this year to improve their game. Competition is great for an unbias b-ball gamer like myself. I will definately be getting both games this year. Won't know who will be getting the most of the playin time yet though...

# 179 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/18/09 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
Nice vid. Player models are amazing. Amazing job on the muscle defintion. This is nitpicking but the only thing I didnt like in the vid was Bosh's spin dunk move. The transistion animation between the spin and dunk didn't look right to me.

Overall EA is really putting in the work this year to improve their game. Competition is great for an unbias b-ball gamer like myself. I will definately be getting both games this year. Won't know who will be getting the most of the playin time yet though...
yeah they had that in 09 too.. I really hope they can make that smoother before the release.

# 180 pepp32 @ 08/18/09 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
yeah they had that in 09 too.. I really hope they can make that smoother before the release.
You took the words right out of my mouth...please adjust. But they did say the video was a little choppy so here's giving them the benifit of the doubt

Over all though....impressive is the the only word that comes to mind. Yes, impressive indeed.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.