NBA 2K10: Draft Combine News Post

That was the teaser, here's the actual one:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...nba-2k10/54771

Game: NBA 2K10: Draft CombineReader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine Videos
Member Comments
# 1 J-Clutch1 @ 08/18/09 03:43 PM
Can someone delete the other thread I made? I have to much time on my hands.

# 2 thriller92 @ 08/18/09 03:43 PM
Yall are quick.

Lookin forward to the trailer.

# 3 Shakedowncapo @ 08/18/09 03:54 PM
YES! Can't wait to see Dwade, kobe and DA CHOSEN ONE! Wonder what new sig style stuff they're gonna show off?!

Wait, draft combine video?! Da ****?

# 4 Pared @ 08/18/09 03:54 PM
Threads merged.

Looking forward to the inevitable posts judging NBA 2k10 on this video, despite NBA 2k10 still being developed.

# 5 Goffs @ 08/18/09 04:12 PM
Nah more like 2k9.5!! Lol anyway when they release the vid can someone upload it to youtube I'm on my phone and I can only watch youtube vids! Gimme something to watch while I'm at work!

# 6 jmood88 @ 08/18/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
YES! Can't wait to see Dwade, kobe and DA CHOSEN ONE! Wonder what new sig style stuff they're gonna show off?!

Wait, draft combine video?! Da ****?

# 7 youvalss @ 08/18/09 04:13 PM
Today?! "Today" is like million hours long...can you please be more specific? And I'm going to see the Goldeyes in action "today"...can someone please make an anouncement that the video is up during the game? Thanks!

# 8 Pared @ 08/18/09 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Oh ya, it looks like 2k9. LOL. Can't wait
I fully expect our community here to be able to understand the difference.

If you're on this board, you're already one step ahead of the general market.

# 9 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/18/09 04:36 PM
Ronnie2KDraft Combine Trailer will be up on Gamespot in a bit

# 10 Behindshadows @ 08/18/09 04:44 PM
No offense to 2ksports! But I don't give a flying **** about Draft Combine, 2k10 comes out in less than 2 months and we have yet to see anything on the actual game. WTF is going on with Take-Two and Visual Concepts and these lame *** delays.

Show us the real game we give a damn about, not a $5 or $10 add on!

What about the one I'm paying $100 for a collector's edition for. Show me 2k10.....

# 11 Altimus @ 08/18/09 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
No offense to 2ksports! But I don't give a flying **** about Draft Combine, 2k10 comes out in less than 2 months and we have yet to see anything on the actual game. WTF is going on with Take-Two and Visual Concepts and these lame *** delays.

What about the one I'm paying $100 for a collector's edition for. Show me 2k10.....
In all fairness no one is saying you have to pay $100.

It's business though. Until this comes out I doubt we'll see much of 2K10 as they'll want you to get this. IMO anyway.

# 12 DaWolf @ 08/18/09 04:58 PM

# 13 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/18/09 05:02 PM
im not excited about that bad spinning ani still being in but besides that, the gameplay was real smooth

# 14 Stumbleweed @ 08/18/09 05:03 PM
Yay, that was totally uninformative. Animations look smooth as always, but it's not like they're gonna show players skittering around and sliding in a short edited video...

Give us some real info! Looking forward to the next developer insight... can't be bothered with any more combine info.

# 15 Epiffani @ 08/18/09 05:03 PM
Quote:

People in this forum...... And folks around here always complain about some of the posts by "newbs".

I don't understand why its so hard to read the thread title. It says "Draft Combine video coming today"; now putting two and two together, if I didn't care about a particular game or a particular add on, I wouldn't even bother posting in a thread involving it, let alone going on a ***** laced tirade about another game that comes out on a later date.

# 16 DaWolf @ 08/18/09 05:05 PM
Hated: - This automatic jump shot animation (No control over shot release...)
Loved: - Sound of the net

# 17 SageInfinite @ 08/18/09 05:09 PM
Still the smoothest animations in the business.

# 18 youvalss @ 08/18/09 05:11 PM
Looks like the jumpshot animation is quicker, or at least that specific animation was.

# 19 SageInfinite @ 08/18/09 05:11 PM
Quote:

SMH. You act like this is something new that they do. They do this EVERY SINGLE YEAR . Hell we didn't get any real solid info until like the 2nd week of September last year.

I don't give a damn about the draft combine either, but there are people who do, let them enjoy it.

# 20 shindiana @ 08/18/09 05:16 PM
This makes me wonder what will it look like when your player get drafted on 2k10.

If it's just a list of names like the draft in Association mode I'll be disappointed .

Otherwise I can't tell if the have more body types but everything looked ok I guess.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.