# 161 brs2305 @ 08/20/09 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz3v3ry504
half the county or country???
well country, my bad...

# 162 Jamin23 @ 08/20/09 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Sickest lighting in a sports video game EVER.
Yeah the lighting is great.

# 163 23 @ 08/20/09 07:46 PM
Chill out on the personal spewing you all.

Lets keep it on topic

# 164 green94 @ 08/20/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Yeah the lighting is great.
It's kind of crazy looking at the screens of each individual stadium and instantly knowing where they are playing JUST by the lighting. Give the art director a raise, PLEASE.

# 165 brs2305 @ 08/20/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
lol damn u betta hope itz worth it which it probably will be
You bet, on the other hand I think 2k is there too and if that disappoints too, then I still can give FIFA or NHL 10 a shot. Besides there are some bands playing too. So it's got to be fun......but thanks to Marcus, Ryan and Mike, Live is definitely the main reason to go there...

# 166 bateman11 @ 08/20/09 07:48 PM
This vid looked good, not as good as others to me though. The al harrington sequence just was not good.

# 167 theanswer34 @ 08/20/09 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthemaster121
My impressions

The Good
  • Chris Bosh swatting the crap out of D-Will's layup was probably one of the best blocking animations I've ever seen
  • Lopez going after the rebound in traffic and using the tip the ball to yourself mechanic look pretty fluid. His reaction after he fell was nice as well.
  • Josh Smith's rejection...need I say more?
The BAD

For all the good the video has shown, the bad things easily outweighed the good.
  • Chris Anderson slid into his animation when trying to defend TD in the post
  • Dwight Howard seemed to go through the backboard for the rebound
  • Yes, J-Rich DID travel. Anybody with eyes should be able to notice that.
  • What's with Lopez falling all awkwardly? He seemed to land on the wrong foot then magically get "pushed" in the total opposite direction. This was the worst thing I noticed in the video.
  • Anderson blocking Al with his forearm was whack. WTF, this never happens in real life.
  • Pierce was looking at the crowd when he received the ball.
Despite the bad outweighing the good, I would rate the video a 7/10. Live has definitely made an improvement. However, this video has yet to switch my favor from 2K to Live. I'm waiting patiently for 2K's videos now.
I;m going to friendly disagree with you on these points,we can both agree to disagree on your 1st pt, Dwight caught the ball under the rim, and I almost agreeed with you on the anderson knick block but he actualy did block it with is hand its just how the skin texture bland that makes it look like it hit his or arm.

I still want to see a full game to so how fluid the gameplay really is, personally I'm getting both but the 2nd choices later on when the price drop, I wonna get the game that plays the best defence.

# 168 brs2305 @ 08/20/09 07:51 PM
Quote:
agreed itz jus hard to not comment on ppl who own know wut dey talkin bowt
Well ignore them...it's not worth it...you know better...

# 169 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/20/09 07:53 PM
2 many people find something wrong thats 2 small.I think nba live 10 is going to fry heads when they play the demo..

# 170 brs2305 @ 08/20/09 07:56 PM
Quote:
kewl see wut 2k has to offer also
well I am not positive about that. I just know Take2 is there. Don't know if I can play, but I am not excited for that game at all...however I'll let them disabuse me...All I know is october is gonna be an expensive month for me...

# 171 LEGENDoflegends @ 08/20/09 07:57 PM
Quote:
first off im a girl second off what do u know?? ummm nothing like i thought. im studying to be a animator and game designer i just started designing my own characters on my own computer and i do know how hard it is to capture authenticity and realism
until u start doin dat den...don't speak p.s- IGNORANCE KILLS
I could give a ratz azz about your studying; for $60 plus tax I think I am entitled to expect a much better looking basketball game than the garbage live is showing right now. I don't want no cheesy looking robotic cartoony tunes basketball game. I want the player models to look athletic, stealth, not like a group of hunch back zombies from the Batman Animated DVD. They can do better than that. U need to raise ur standards and stop settling for less. When u accept less u will get less. As long as EA see kids like u making excuses for their crap on the websites then u will keep getting the same ol garbage.

Its like EA put their garbage out with these video clips to test the waters, then when they see kids excited then they say, "well Bill, looks like the Kids like our latest clips, how about we get a completion and get that game out there". I swear sometimes I think they gauge the responses and when u guys get excited, then they pretty much feel their job is complete. No, the game is garbage through and through and anyone with a good eye can see that from the clip.

# 172 theanswer34 @ 08/20/09 07:57 PM
Thank good it took 5yrs but paul pierce shot finnaly looks good hopefully 2k gets it right to.

# 173 BiggD @ 08/20/09 07:58 PM
Quote:
who knows when the next video is coming out???
supposed to be another today, then embargo is lifted tomorrow so should be heaps from tomorrow on wards

# 174 blingballa333 @ 08/20/09 07:58 PM
Aside from the obvious quirks in the video, (Lopez Fall, 2nd Birdman block), this video impressed me.
You gotta love the smoothness of the Mayo dribble drive and contact. Dwight's rebound was nice and, no, he didn't go through the backboard . B Roy's shot is finally somewhat life-like, same with Pierce.
Overall this vid is light years ahead of live 09 in terms of graphics and animation, which will make it a first day buy for me. Now I just hope that 2K10 delivers so I can own two good b-ball games.

# 175 ai2k2 @ 08/20/09 08:01 PM
I wonder who are the NBA talents that they mo capped this season. Speaking of Paul Pierce's shot.

# 176 BiggD @ 08/20/09 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Aside from the obvious quirks in the video, (Lopez Fall, 2nd Birdman block), this video impressed me.
You gotta love the smoothness of the Mayo dribble drive and contact. Dwight's rebound was nice and, no, he didn't go through the backboard . B Roy's shot is finally somewhat life-like, same with Pierce.
Overall this vid is light years ahead of live 09 in terms of graphics and animation, which will make it a first day buy for me. Now I just hope that 2K10 delivers so I can own two good b-ball games.
are you gonna grab some images from this video bling? some warriors home court would be good

# 177 brs2305 @ 08/20/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
I could give a ratz azz about your studying; for $60 plus tax I think I am entitled to expect a much better looking basketball game than the garbage live is showing right now. I don't want no cheesy looking robotic cartoony tunes basketball game. I want the player models to look athletic, stealth, not like a group of hunch back zombies from the Batman Animated DVD. They can do better than that. U need to raise ur standards and stop settling for less. When u accept less u will get less. As long as EA see kids like u making excuses for their crap on the websites then u will keep getting the same ol garbage.

Its like EA put their garbage out with these video clips to test the waters, then when they see kids excited then they say, "well Bill, looks like the Kids like our latest clips, how about we get a completion and get that game out there". I swear sometimes I think they gauge the responses and when u guys get excited, then they pretty much feel their job is complete. No, the game is garbage through and through and anyone with a good eye can see that from the clip.
Cum on man let it drop...we get your point...you can have whatever opinion about the game you want but in one thing I unfortunately have to disagree...nowadays you cannot expect anything for 60 bucks plus tax...you're acting like you need to get a loan for that...besides if its crap than don't get it for god's sake, nobody is forcing you

# 178 blingballa333 @ 08/20/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
supposed to be another today, then embargo is lifted tomorrow so should be heaps from tomorrow on wards
Where did you hear that another video may be coming today? And I will have some screens up in a couple hours maybe.

# 179 krazyboy225 @ 08/20/09 08:05 PM
I hear alot of complaints about the birdman block...but i actually like it.....at least the ball did not go through the arm of the player....id settle for that because its pretty realistic....

# 180 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/20/09 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brs2305
Cum on man let it drop...we get your point...you can have whatever opinion about the game you want but in one thing I unfortunately have to disagree...nowadays you cannot expect anything for 60 bucks plus tax...you're acting like you need to get a loan for that...besides if its crap than don't get it for god's sake, nobody is forcing you

I wasn't gonna comment on this but yeah...

Dude, I know what you are saying... I see the hunched players and stuff like that, but at least I know how to appreciate. I don't lower my standards either. You shouldn't stress out too much on a freakin game man seriously. It's really simple, if you don't like it don't buy it. If you prefer 2k's game then buy it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.