Home
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 News Post

Gamespot has posted a SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 article titled, Creation is King.

Quote:
"If creativity is your thing, WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2010 has got you covered. More than covered, in fact. From top to bottom, the creation tools in THQ's upcoming wrestling game have been either overhauled, upgraded, or, in some cases, re-made from the ground up. The result will be a game that is more open-ended and flexible than ever before. Recently, THQ producers visited GameSpot HQ to give us an exclusive first look at the new modes in SmackDown! 2010, which is the 11th game in the long-running wrestling series. After watching the demo and getting the briefest of tastes of what the new creation tools will allow you to do in the game, we can't wait to see what people come up with."

Game: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 croc500 @ 09/17/09 10:54 AM
I cant wait to get this game as well. I missed the trading caw's last year. That was a feature I always enjoyed and spent much time doing. My wife probably wont be happy about it. I also have always wanted to create my own show, think it will be fun, just hope there isnt a whole bunch of restrictions. I also hope that I can make it the length I want, like 3 matches instead of 5, so that I can run a show within an hour or so.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.