Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K10 trailer, featuring Kobe Bryant.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 CallMeDrop @ 08/25/09 06:39 PM
Wow...nice to see 2k finally show up to the party. I can see myself trying that move out and if my defender doesn't fall for the fake I'm no looking it to Pau for the flush...

Just a thought...Well, I never play with the Lakers but you know what I mean...

No matter the vids, I'm always hype about 2k.

What up Sage...Pared, Chiz? Back from the hiatus...

www.drop7music.com

# 142 ChaseB @ 08/25/09 06:42 PM
Rabble rabble, loud noises, rabble rabble.

# 143 Bornindamecca @ 08/25/09 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

It's a teaser...

Every year, you expect people to understand the process these companies use for marketing... and they don't.

Once combine drops, you'll get your less "fluffy" videos... man...

You guys never disappoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL.

ITS ONE PLAY!

Cmon. All of this speculation from one play. Its a teaser trailer. I'm sure marketing wasnt thinking "Lets run a play with Kobe out of the Lakers triangle". They were thinking "Lets show a cool move by Kobe to sell the game" I agree that playcalling has been poor in the past but nothing here should give you an opinion on it one way or the other.

Freaking tell me about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
you'd be surprised.

# 144 tehova @ 08/25/09 06:48 PM
I wish i knew more about lighting so I can nitpick, sometimes I feel like such an embarrassment to the OS community

# 145 ChaseB @ 08/25/09 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehova
I wish i knew more about lighting so I can nitpick, sometimes I feel like such an embarrassment to the OS community

Haha me too.

# 146 Eman5805 @ 08/25/09 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING2672
Do u kno basketball how the hell is that a travel he neva gets off his pivot. Thats like saying jab stepping is a travel.
They think it's travel because they see him move from his heel to the ball of his foot, and the other leg swinging around and him jumping makes it look like he took a step. What they forget is you can do anything without dribbling so long as one foot never lifts off the ground or slides.

I hate when I pull that same move and get called for traveling and have to go in slow motion to show exactly why it isn't.

# 147 SageInfinite @ 08/25/09 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropseven
Wow...nice to see 2k finally show up to the party. I can see myself trying that move out and if my defender doesn't fall for the fake I'm no looking it to Pau for the flush...

www.drop7music.com
Good to see you back!

# 148 Pared @ 08/25/09 07:02 PM
Quote:

www.drop7music.com
drop7! How ya been my man?

# 149 CallMeDrop @ 08/25/09 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Good to see you back!
Appreciate it man...been on grind mode...I see things are still the same over these parts though..lol

I will say this....after 10 yrs as the champ you may get a little cocky and complacent. That's usually when you get knocked out.

It's time to get back in the gym.

www.drop7music.com

# 150 CallMeDrop @ 08/25/09 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
drop7! How ya been my man?
Good my man! A lot of movin and shakin...wanted to get back at you guys.

You know me, you, Chizazz and Born gotta have an online team/squad on that 2k10!

Oh, and who do I gotta talk to to get more than a 4 on this site? lol! I know I don't post much but I read! Dag! I'm 5 years in!

www.drop7music.com

# 151 babyfat9 @ 08/25/09 07:13 PM
Again Physiques are way off. Eric Gordon is not that big or toned!!!!!

# 152 Bornindamecca @ 08/25/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Good my man! A lot of movin and shakin...wanted to get back at you guys.

You know me, you, Chizazz and Born gotta have an online team/squad on that 2k10!

Oh, and who do I gotta talk to to get more than a 4 on this site? lol! I know I don't post much but I read! Dag! I'm 5 years in!

www.drop7music.com
No doubt, man! Can't wait to get an OS crew going. I'm thinking of making a PF/C, because if I'm honest with myself, that's what I'm best at in this game, lol. Great to see you around again, D7.

# 153 SageInfinite @ 08/25/09 07:16 PM
Quote:
Appreciate it man...been on grind mode...I see things are still the same over these parts though..lol

I will say this....after 10 yrs as the champ you may get a little cocky and complacent. That's usually when you get knocked out.

It's time to get back in the gym.

www.drop7music.com
You're right about that. That close your eyes track is serious fam.

# 154 KING2672 @ 08/25/09 07:17 PM
Thats a good pic sage...R.I.P AALIYAH

# 155 portlandblazer @ 08/25/09 07:19 PM
well im glad the vid was only 50 seconds long cause i dont think i could have taken that auto tuner for another second. that crap is the worst trend in popular music these days, every time i hear it i think of cher.

# 156 lakers4life @ 08/25/09 07:19 PM
I agree with various posters here, I think the lighting of the floor is dark like 2k7 I believe. Last years was great already. I just hope it looks like staples.

I think Live 10's looks pretty good, from the screens.

But this game is looking great. I can't wait for the Draft Combine to come out tomorrow.

# 157 CallMeDrop @ 08/25/09 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
You're right about that. That close your eyes track is serious fam.
Good lookin out man. Just performed that in NYC last weekend. It was crazy!
Wish 2K10 would let me do something for the soundtrack....

My time will come though...

www.drop7music.com

# 158 CallMeDrop @ 08/25/09 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
No doubt, man! Can't wait to get an OS crew going. I'm thinking of making a PF/C, because if I'm honest with myself, that's what I'm best at in this game, lol. Great to see you around again, D7.

Thanks fella! I'll do the SG thing. I like the perimeter game. I'm nice with the center too! I hope the controls won't be too different. I liked the dribbling the way it was...

# 159 blingballa333 @ 08/25/09 07:23 PM
Quote:
Good lookin out man. Just performed that in NYC last weekend. It was crazy!
Wish 2K10 would let me do something for the soundtrack....

My time will come though...

www.drop7music.com
Is there really a need to post the link to your website in every post you make?

# 160 Gmoney2002 @ 08/25/09 07:26 PM
Well...If i'm taking this vid at face value, being a showcase of Kobe's signature animation, I will say a job well done I guess...

Gotta love 2k's PR team though. Same thing every year...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.