Home
NHL 2K10 News Post

IGN has posted seven new screenshots of NHL 2K10.

Game: NHL 2K10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TIm @ 08/31/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by original6
Sure, graphics can be a vote swayer. However, it's gameplay that's king. Case in point, I thoroughly enjoyed playing 2k9 on the sucky Wii far more than either 2k9 or NHL 09 on the 360. The gameplay was that much better, imo. Kinda reminded me of playing 2k3 on the old black Xbox.

Agreed, The Point and pass system with assist off was pretty darn fun. YOu could dump the puck, bank it off the boards, miss fire a pass, and regular passing.. I thought that game was just pure fun..

# 22 ezio @ 08/31/09 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by original6
Sure, graphics can be a vote swayer. However, it's gameplay that's king. Case in point, I thoroughly enjoyed playing 2k9 on the sucky Wii far more than either 2k9 or NHL 09 on the 360. The gameplay was that much better, imo. Kinda reminded me of playing 2k3 on the old black Xbox.

I agree. I just find it hard to play 2k8 after playing the NHl 10 demo even though the gameplay is great. Don't get me wrong I enjoy 2k8 it is a very good game i just wish the graphics were better. that is why if 2k10 has improved grapchis and gameplay goes back to at least what 2k8 was I think it would be hard not go back to 2k this year.

# 23 tabulaRasa @ 09/01/09 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
Can Anyone shed any light on the Coverboy if he will be improved. I find it hard to believe that most other screens we saw of other players look very good and AO looks like a Japanese baseball player!!! That would be wierd especially the coverboy!!!
Ovie looked better in the 2K hands on that polmaniac92 did, there was one pic in the article where ovechkin had the all star jersey on. Looked good.

Overall the gfx look hugely improved , but the goalies still need bigger pants

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.