Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 341 supercrazym @ 09/02/09 11:21 AM
They look like a bunch of stick figrues terrible.

# 342 krazyboy225 @ 09/02/09 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercrazym
They look like a bunch of stick figrues terrible.
Ehh..beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

# 343 VDusen04 @ 09/02/09 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Is this some kind of JOKE?

You got to be kidding me.....90 year old Hubie Brown can't even get the players name correct.

We are talking about a dude that thinks Jerry Stackhouse is still an elite scorer in this league...

If I needed a guy to talk about basic basketball fundementals than sure bring me Hubie Brown. Let him do a basketball fundementals video in Live.

But broadcasting a video game you have got to *&^* me.

I'd rather hear Mark Jackson's "Momma there goes that man" line a 1000 thousand times as opposed to hearing Hubie say "Now lets's talk about the defense, you see here Josh Smith (aka Josh Howard) of the Mavs failed to rotate when Anthony Wright (aka Antoine Wright) forced his man baseline."

I would have to check my rosters every game if Hubie Brown was calling the action because he'd screw up about 20 times per game on annoncing players correctly. But hey old Hubie's been at it for about 60 years and now he's got that Pat Summerall syndrome
Hubie Brown soothes my soul. He reminds me of my grandpa except he talks about basketball instead of trolleys and dance halls. I'd love to have Hubie on as a video game commentator. I'd pray the game's audio producers would just sit him in a booth, set a pre-recorded playlist of games on the TV in front of him and just let him riff on all things basketball for hours on end.

# 344 Playmakers @ 09/03/09 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
Meh, you're wrong about the defense so I'll just leave it at that. It's the only video game that had actual defensive rotations and they played the off-ball much better than that other game.
Why the heck do you keep assuming I'm a 2K9 loyalist

In fact i never even mentioned anything regarding 2K9 with in this thread. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the defense but don't keep bringing up 2K9 as if I was promoting the defense in that game over NBA Live.

# 345 Pared @ 09/03/09 09:29 AM
Let's stick a fork in this one.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.