Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RayDog253 @ 08/31/09 07:15 PM
Nice gameplay vid, the passes were crazy tight. All the off ball ani's look real fluid and fun for the user. This game is about to be amazing, and fun.

# 42 Rocboyz101 @ 08/31/09 07:17 PM
lol So much for the "the rim doesn't bend" Nitpick.

# 43 23 @ 08/31/09 07:18 PM
My bro in law said he thinks that the tippy toe steps S Jax took were specific to him because he comes off of curls just like that (which is true)

but I told him its likely a coincidence even if the other guys curling took bigger steps... someone tell him that he's tripping, lol

# 44 thesniper321 @ 08/31/09 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
Can someone post on YouTube?
Wait a little bit

# 45 TMagic @ 08/31/09 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
lol So much for the "the rim doesn't bend" Nitpick.
LOL

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking after watching.

# 46 23 @ 08/31/09 07:22 PM
OMG Boozer has on finger tape!!!!...lol j/k man doesnt hype me up I just wanted to say that

Anyhow, krazyboy, use the vlc media player before blingballa beats you to it

# 47 thesniper321 @ 08/31/09 07:23 PM

# 48 SageInfinite @ 08/31/09 07:25 PM
Damn that Lebron jumper scene would've been a SICK game winner! I can't stop watching this video.

# 49 P21J @ 08/31/09 07:25 PM
I was just about to see where blingballa is to ask for screenshots, but these will do. Thanks Krazyboy!

# 50 SageInfinite @ 08/31/09 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
OMG Boozer has on finger tape!!!!...lol j/k man doesnt hype me up I just wanted to say that

Anyhow, krazyboy, use the vlc media player before blingballa beats you to it
Wow I didn't even notice. Live has done it this year.

# 51 Kully @ 08/31/09 07:27 PM
I gotta say, SageInfinite's and 23's excitement for this game is kinda infecting lol.

# 52 WTF @ 08/31/09 07:27 PM
That video is absolutely nuts. Love what I'm seeing here. Love LBJ's sig two hand tomahawk and step back j. That Step back J has to be my favorite animation that I have seen thus far. Watching the downloaded HD version is awesome. I see SO much improvement in the graphical quality from last year to this. Animations are very slick and seemless. Loving it.

# 53 Haval93 @ 08/31/09 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai-O
I gotta say, SageInfinite's and 23's excitement for this game is kinda infecting lol.

I second that...Everything I read Sage or 23 post I learn something new or fun.

# 54 23 @ 08/31/09 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That video is absolutely nuts. Love what I'm seeing here. Love LBJ's sig two hand tomahawk and step back j. That Step back J has to be my favorite animation that I have seen thus far. Watching the downloaded HD version is awesome. I see SO much improvement in the graphical quality from last year to this. Animations are very slick and seemless. Loving it.
Honestly man, look at the arena's. You don't realize it but they pull you in. They did a freaking fantastic job on the arenas.

Just staring at the bench and crowd, its so much more alive than Live 09 its not even funny.

The movement from Live 09 to now is like night and day. All they're doing is showing us the differences in the two games, and man Live 09 just looks ashy compared to now.

# 55 SageInfinite @ 08/31/09 07:33 PM
Guys you gotta understand I HATED NBA Live for the most part, so to see me this excited means something. This game won't be perfect, but if you saw the small glimmer of greatness in NBA Live 09's gameplay, it will realized in NBA Live 10.

If you get hung up on nitpicks or are a major fan of the competition, then maybe this year you should just rent. I think this will be the best year EVER for basketball video games though. I cannot wait. I wish I had this kind of excitement for football.

# 56 TMagic @ 08/31/09 07:34 PM
The scenario with the Spurs and off ball control of Duncan posting up looked life-like. I'm really anxious to see this game on my TV and in HD.

Graphics are SO much better than before. It's night and day.... Literally (previous games were so dark and dead...lol).

# 57 HoosierDaddy @ 08/31/09 07:34 PM

# 58 SageInfinite @ 08/31/09 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
The scenario with the Spurs and off ball control of Duncan posting up looked life-like. I'm really anxious to see this game on my TV and in HD.

Graphics are SO much better than before. It's night and day.... Literally (previous games were so dark and dead...lol).
YES!

# 59 23 @ 08/31/09 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Guys you gotta understand I HATED NBA Live for the most part, so to see me this excited means something. This game won't be perfect, but if you saw the small glimmer of greatness in NBA Live 09's gameplay, it will realized in NBA Live 10.

If you get hung up on nitpicks or are a major fan of the competition, then maybe this year you should just rent. I think this will be the best year EVER for basketball video games though. I cannot wait. I wish I had this kind of excitement for football.

I can really say this is true. You should've seen some of his comments on AIM when I told him I was trying to stomach my way through a game of the discounted and used game of Live 08.. which is a horror story in itself

# 60 SageInfinite @ 08/31/09 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I can really say this is true. You should've seen some of his comments on AIM when I told him I was trying to stomach my way through a game of the discounted and used game of Live 08.. which is a horror story in itself
ahh good times, but I'm glad they have changed! I mean every time I look at this video I get more excited. Look at Joe Johnson's off balance shot, SICK. Every arena looks different. I cant wait to see this game on my tv. The animations for the most part actually fit the players.

The thing is any company can make their game look good with footage like this, but when I'm still excited from actual gameplay video, that's saying something. I really commend EA for their work AND marketing this year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.