Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog. This one covers, shooting the rock. Screenshots and 10 minute gameplay video included.

Quote:
"Hi again Live fans. Well, this is the last gameplay blog you guys will see before the NBA Live 10 demo hits PSN and XBL next week. I’m really looking forward to seeing all your homemade videos and reading your feedback. Keep in mind that the demo isn’t final code, so it’s really just a taste of what you’ll see in the full game. Take my word for it, one of the real strengths of Live this year is playing with and against all the different players and teams, which unfortunately, you won’t be able to do in the demo. But I’ll let Novell speak in more detail on just how deep the AI upgrade was this year and how we took player/team differentiation to the next level with Dynamic DNA. I know you sim-heads out there are gonna love it, so expect that blog in the near future.

But with the demo coming soon, we thought it would be good to give you one more tutorial to help you hit the ground running with some of the new gameplay mechanics. And today we’ll talk about everybody’s favorite subject: shooting the basketball."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SageInfinite @ 09/04/09 02:42 PM
Holy ****. That's all I can say. I've said it a million times already, but I can't WAIT to get my hands on this game. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! What a great season to be a hoops fan. I will be in HEAVEN come Oct. 6th(well I hope not literally I need to play these games!)

# 42 jrich730 @ 09/04/09 02:42 PM
If my eyes are not decieving me it looks as though u can bump a player out the air at the 4:31 mark d will runs up behind him and knocks him down lol

# 43 drlw322 @ 09/04/09 02:43 PM
wow that kobe cross over on the big screen in the backgound looked exactly like the game winner he hit against the knicks 2 yrs ago. can't even tell the difference

# 44 jrich730 @ 09/04/09 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Man calderon did that layup and got pushed down and the refs let it go

The sound even on this is nuts

I cant wait to hear it in 5.1... wow the crowd is nuts. Im going to T-Dot for a road game because it seems intense
u beat me to it

# 45 TMagic @ 09/04/09 02:44 PM
That last gameplay video has impressed me more than anything else they've released. That was frecking amazing.

***Goes to update score***

EDIT:

YES. LIVE DID JUST SCORE 10 unanswered points in 45 seconds. Yes. Lol.

# 46 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/04/09 02:47 PM
I didn't even get through the 1st vid and I'm sold already. WOW EA WOW!

# 47 zakarias @ 09/04/09 02:48 PM
I love from 5.10 to 5.13. Boozer to Kirilenko for the three and...whata net reaction.

# 48 TMagic @ 09/04/09 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I didn't even get through the 1st vid and I'm sold already. WOW EA WOW!
Well you just wait to see the second vid. It'll make you want to buy two copies just for the hell of it. LOL

# 49 JWiLL02 @ 09/04/09 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
That last gameplay video has impressed me more than anything else they've released. That was frecking amazing.

***Goes to update score***
How does 2k get 68 points without a single gameplay video? By that logic they should go on a huge run once those hit!

There's still an occasional sped up animation here and there (the Wade dunk comes to mind) but it's incredible how fresh everything is in just one development cycle.

I'm willing to bet the competition will try to mimic this new locomotion system, they're going to need to because its in a league of it's own!

# 50 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/04/09 02:51 PM
Can't WAIT is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 51 RipCity71252 @ 09/04/09 02:53 PM
Why did EA just take down the blog post....wtf!!!!!

# 52 TMagic @ 09/04/09 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
Why did EA just take down the blog post....wtf!!!!!
WTF posted it on the first page.

# 53 TMagic @ 09/04/09 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
How does 2k get 68 points without a single gameplay video? By that logic they should go on a huge run once those hit!
Live has a 25 point lead to start the fourth.

That pretty much should tell you that 2K is really sucking right now and being clobbered by Live. LOL

# 54 krazyboy225 @ 09/04/09 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

I cant wait to hear it in 5.1... wow the crowd is nuts. Im going to T-Dot for a road game because it seems intense
IT is

# 55 Da_Czar @ 09/04/09 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich730
Did Lebron really do that to whoever that was on the hawks i can't wait for this game
You will ask yourself this question a lot when your playing. you will just replce the name or say did the cpu really do that to me.

# 56 wbranson1 @ 09/04/09 03:01 PM
nice to see miami heat in some footage! the shooting seems pretty easy but its nice to have alot of options with layups and bankshots etc... like the set up

i will now watch the 5 on 5 footage and leave some thoughts

# 57 TMagic @ 09/04/09 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

So true man. I was loving the audio.

The crowd and arena sounds are on point man. I can't remember a time I was this impressed with the audio aspect of the game. I also could not get over hearing the players yell after contact. It something so small, but adds SO much to me. I'm lovin it man.

# 58 crm968 @ 09/04/09 03:03 PM
at TMagic's score. i was rolling when i saw, this is getting out of hand. I can picture someone saying this with a NBA jam type voice.

# 59 Behindshadows @ 09/04/09 03:03 PM
This is a done deal! Live is back and in a strong and positive way! After watching that 10 minute video, anyone who speaks bad about these guys are jet moron's or just trying to be negative for no reason.

This is the most realistic looking NBA game I've ever seen!

# 60 RipCity71252 @ 09/04/09 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
WTF posted it on the first page.
....lol, I forgot about that.

Still interested into why EA even took it down though.

Hmmm.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.