Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Eddie1967 @ 09/08/09 10:55 PM
Very nice and better than nothing.

# 142 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/08/09 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brankles
I'm with you guys, this teaser is pretty cliche, I need some more. Almost three weeks until the game comes out and what we get is Derrick Rose doing crossovers, layups and dunking on people.
Yeah, can someone tweet Rob and ask him when we will see 5 on 5 gameplay video?

I mean, what's the point of these teasers? We're already been TEASED by 2k (DC, all the insights, screenshots)... Show us the goods!

# 143 youvalss @ 09/08/09 11:59 PM
Maybe the guys at 2K are still tweaking the game. You don't really need to tweak the game for a teaser trailer, but it must be tweaked for a gameplay footage...especially when guys are going to examine every split second.

# 144 kennyacid @ 09/09/09 12:08 AM
eehhhh it was ok for a teaser. Hopefully after NHL 2k10 comes they will start to push this game more.

# 145 XenoZograscope @ 09/09/09 12:16 AM
Trailer!!??...We need gameplay vids man, 2K10 is right around the corner.

# 146 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/09/09 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by motime6
You guys are WAAAAAAAYYY tooo generous. Yes its just a small trailer but wth

IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE nba 2k9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME DULL lighting and jersey textures, EXACT same animations, sure nba 2k9s animations were its strong point, but the excessive animations meant less control for the user. ITS GAMING AFTER ALL... we want control

same dull crossover that totally takes the other player out of the equation

I had been playing live up and until nba live 2005

From what i have seen from live so far, I guess most likely ill be switching again since I can only get one game.
...and 9000+ more animations.

I agree with the lighting though...To be fair, it's a compressed video....Just wait for a HD version. I'm sure lighting this year is diffrent.

# 147 youvalss @ 09/09/09 12:19 AM
I think 2K got us right where they want us to be... (skeptic, asking questions, confused...)

Now I know the gameplay videos are gonna be amazing!

# 148 vaballer34 @ 09/09/09 12:29 AM
This has to be said....

Last year when 2k was dropping their teasers like

people were complaining and nitpicking and saying that they're not impressed and that they're gonna buy Live because of the 5 on 5 gameplay they were seeing from Live and tired of the teasing that 2k were doing with teasers like those.

As soon as 2k starts dropping trailers like

people were saying they need to change their pants and that 2k is going to own this year and it looks like the best game ever.

2k is doing it this year and have done it for the past 3 years. Why change your marketing when you've been putting out the #1 rated NBA game for years? Obviously they are doing something right. I trust Chase's word on OS and I also trust Jon Robinson's word. They both said 2k10 is going to be a great game...maybe I'm wrong for this but their words are holding more weight then the 2 teasers we've seen so far. I got the feeling 2k10 will not disappoint.

Back on topic: Overall I like the teaser. Hopefully the next one will show a lil bit more.

# 149 Parasight @ 09/09/09 12:40 AM
Kind of sad that the same suck-in-the-defender crossover is in that same trailer you posted above from 2K9, is in the 2K10 version of the Rose trailer. Not impressed with seeing the exact same animations (save for a few leaners).

Also, it's not good to reference comparisons to 2K9 - which was in all honest a mess and IMO a step back from 2K8. In fact, I put in 2K8 a few weeks ago and I find myself playing it far more than 2K9 these days.

# 150 ctu130 @ 09/09/09 01:59 AM
whoever says D.Rose looks exactly the same as in 2k9.. they must be blind lol.. in comparison with the 2k9 teaser posted above 2k10 looks way more realistic. I enjoyed the trailer.

# 151 gunitradio @ 09/09/09 02:40 AM
To quote someone earlier it is from 2 builds look and D rose's left hand. It doesn't have the tat on it in some of the shots.

# 152 MarvellousOne @ 09/09/09 05:11 AM
I really would have liked to see more, that teaser isn't doing it for me at all. It's sad that at this stage they are still on that teaser B.S. last year it got me hyped and to me 2K9 fell short of great, it was still decent and better than live 09 but just dropped the ball for 2K series, this year I will not be hyped off these teasers, I need to see the game in it's 5 on 5 glory before I decide to roll wit 2k this year.

# 153 eDotd @ 09/09/09 06:59 AM
Guys, if you don't have anything to say about the video then don't post in the thread.

# 154 HAILAS @ 09/09/09 08:34 AM
does feel a little 2k9ish, but it's still very good, Enough to keep me waiting for more.

# 155 ctu130 @ 09/09/09 09:32 AM

I see Benny in the background hanging around in the crowd :P

# 156 Pared @ 09/09/09 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
Perkins was no were near an offensive player and he was standing in the lane which is illegal. 3 sec in the paint 2k not 5 not 7 !!!
That part of the clip was 2 seconds long. How you figured this... you got me.

# 157 luv_mist @ 09/09/09 10:20 AM
I just hope and pray that the superstars have the same tendencies as I see on television. That trailer didn't get me hyped because I've been already knowing what to expect from the gameplay. The implementation of the additional things is what I'm ready for like the commentary, D-League implementation, My Player, facial expressions (if they are even there seriously), ect. The gameplay is what it is plus some better control and minus the choppy animations. Definitely looking forward to the gameplay and the trailers. Rose looks so much better too. In 2K9 he looked like an old man with wrinkles all over. I wonder how much sharper the rest of the league looks.

# 158 Rebel_INS @ 09/09/09 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
That part of the clip was 2 seconds long. How you figured this... you got me.
P, Why do u even bother man?

The only thing that gets me is people saying that the animations are the same as 2K9. How can anyone who's played the combine believe that? 10 minutes into playing it I already saw a slew of new moves and that's just from a 40-something rated created player. That teaser was a 1 minute + highlight real and u make up ur mind about the finished product based on that? That doesn't make any sense 2 me. It's already been established that they scrapped every animation pre 2K7 and added what...like 5,000 new ones??? I think the dudes @ Take-Two find some kinda satisfaction in driving many of u guys nuts EVERY YEAR lol I know people want more info...more vids...more gameplay footage...but folks scream 4 this....EVERY YEAR! @ some point u just gotta accept what IS, have some faith and be eaaaasy. I believe the game's gonna be crack and whatever u say or do isn't gonna speed up time 2 10/6 or change their marketing plan...or lack thereof. Also, keep in mind that this is basketball and fundamentally the game doesn't change so the same can be said 4 some animations. That cross-over move is a good one but does need 2 be less effective (which we can't say if it is or isn't @ this point). It was just implemented in 2K9 so why remove it totally? Be cool fellas...

# 159 Pared @ 09/09/09 10:48 AM
No idea. Kills me when common sense goes out the window here.

# 160 Rebel_INS @ 09/09/09 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
No idea. Kills me when common sense goes out the window here.
From my travels in life and professional experiences I've learned that common sense isn't very common @ all brotha...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.