Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 10 video, which features shooting & driving the lane.

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jano @ 09/08/09 05:27 PM
Thx for the update I'm off to watch.

# 2 Boox @ 09/08/09 05:28 PM
I tried to embed the video, but it keeps putting up the wrong one... link is below the video

# 3 Beluba @ 09/08/09 05:30 PM
for cool2fool and whoever else. since I forgot to demo this in the shooting tutorial... to do the kobe layup at :25, this is what I did:

- drive baseline by pushing LSTICK down
- throw the LSTICK left (toward the baseline) about 2 steps outside the paint
- immediately hit the Shot button
- boom. reverse layup

# 4 JohnDoe8865 @ 09/08/09 05:31 PM
That's a really cool video. I LOVED the step back jumper after the screen late in the video. The animation reminded me a bit of Randolph Childress in the ACC Tournament.

# 5 jsg @ 09/08/09 05:33 PM
damn that looks good

# 6 Stumbleweed @ 09/08/09 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
for cool2fool and whoever else. since I forgot to demo this in the shooting tutorial... to do the kobe layup at :25, this is what I did:

- drive baseline by pushing LSTICK down
- throw the LSTICK left (toward the baseline) about 2 steps outside the paint
- immediately hit the Shot button
- boom. reverse layup
Thanks for the info.

Nice short video -- the B-Roy and Kobe drives were particularly nice... loving the size-ups.

# 7 krazyboy225 @ 09/08/09 05:35 PM
Nice.
This just eased my fix for some live info.

# 8 krazyboy225 @ 09/08/09 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Thanks for the info.

Nice short video -- the B-Roy and Kobe drives were particularly nice... loving the size-ups.
I really like how they made all the different controls fit right in with LS+X, so all u have to do is flick the stick a certain direction..makes it simple
but yet layered.

# 9 LB23 @ 09/08/09 05:41 PM
im so amazed at this game....and thats so great how you can control the lay-ups and shots you do instead of pressing a button and watching an animation....plus the graphics are looking amazing!
the choice of which game to get is so hard this year!

# 10 RayDog253 @ 09/08/09 05:42 PM
, That B Roy move put one of these on my face. The Kobe layup was nice, and the D wade step back as well. Don't even think I need to say it anymore, but, I can't wait.

# 11 SageInfinite @ 09/08/09 05:52 PM
Animations this year really have taken a nice leap. Didn't like the warping on the melo drive though. Pretty sure this video was captured on lower difficulty too. After I've seen what it looks like on higher difficulty, videos like this don't get me too excited. I'm just ready for this game already, F a demo.

# 12 seanbarkley @ 09/08/09 05:59 PM
oh man! i think i had a deja vù with kobe's layup... sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6xRutPgQPs

# 13 krazyboy225 @ 09/08/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Animations this year really have taken a nice leap. Didn't like the warping on the melo drive though. Pretty sure this video was captured on lower difficulty too. After I've seen what it looks like on higher difficulty, videos like this don't get me too excited. I'm just ready for this game already, F a demo.
Thought it was just me that this video didnt excite..the only part that got me was the kobe reverse too sweet. But hey it cured my fix for some live info

# 14 RayAllen20 @ 09/08/09 06:08 PM
This video looked pretty good. Liked how Melo's dribbling seemed to have more weight than D-Wade. Love Pierce's sig move there. When he does his fadeaway at the elbow. Hope to see it happen against me a lot

The only thing that bothers me about Live is the blocking. I just wish that when they blocked they would jump at the ball, instead of when you accidentally point them in the wrong direction. It just makes some plays look bad. Maybe that could be patched.

Anyways game looks great. Cant wait for the Czarisode and Demo!

# 15 krazyboy225 @ 09/08/09 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
This video looked pretty good. Liked how Melo's dribbling seemed to have more weight than D-Wade. Love Pierce's sig move there. When he does his fadeaway at the elbow. Hope to see it happen against me a lot

The only thing that bothers me about Live is the blocking. I just wish that when they blocked they would jump at the ball, instead of when you accidentally point them in the wrong direction. It just makes some plays look bad. Maybe that could be patched.

Anyways game looks great. Cant wait for the Czarisode and Demo!
Considering the fact that DNA determines a players shot Percentage from a certain area in Live..thats like a death wish cause hes gonna be hitting that all day.

# 16 SageInfinite @ 09/08/09 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
Thought it was just me that this video didnt excite..the only part that got me was the kobe reverse too sweet. But hey it cured my fix for some live info
Yea the Kobe layup and the Pierce shot were the best parts.

# 17 GSW @ 09/08/09 06:13 PM
is this on youtube yet?

# 18 Jano @ 09/08/09 06:15 PM
Ill post it up on youtube in few mins GSW.

# 19 SageInfinite @ 09/08/09 06:20 PM

# 20 Jano @ 09/08/09 06:24 PM
Well its up now I don't know if that one is in HD but if it isn't here's the link to mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDRnik34Vcs

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.