Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Quick sneak peek:

- First title update is done, awaiting approvals from 3rd party manufacturers...expected this week. Some good fixes in there - from gameplay to online to online franchise. Full list coming very soon.
- Second title update is in progress. Top issues in development? Blocking, coverage of flat routes, def pursuit, franchise sim stats, replay length, CPU AI, and more.
- Broadcast cam is going to be in the first title update

I don't want to ruin all of it...but I did answer a bunch of the questions (in video format) and I'm recording more each day. It's easier than writing.

On a side note, I've seen some posts of guys asking why I don't just answer questions now here in the forums...acting like I'm disappearing or just using this as a placebo. I actually DO plan on getting back headfirst into the forums, but being that we are right here in the thick of launch with a lot of active Madden gamers, we're trying to communicate to as wide of an audience as possible. The reason we're doing this in blog/video form is so we can share the answers with our entire community - not just here at OS. Ideally we can even push these videos to the online hub when you log in on your console. It's just if I am going to spend 4 hours at home answering questions - i'd rather it reach half a million Madden fans instead of a few hundred.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 emacfenian @ 09/09/09 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddcatt
ill not even be into it's 4th week by the time the 2nd patch is released......What's sooo bad about that if they get it right ?
The second patch probably won't come out until November or so buddy.

# 122 aholbert32 @ 09/09/09 02:33 PM
locked...the first FAQ is out.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.