Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just released the Madden NFL 10 roster update #3 details.

Quote:
"The latest Madden NFL 10 roster update will be available soon for download on XBL and the PSN. Included are the updates made to all 32 NFL teams final rosters and numerous other changes."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 scarface scotty @ 09/11/09 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins4SB
Mike Williams, RT, Redskins has the wrong 's picture. He has Mike Williams, WR, ex-Lions picture.
That's pretty sad considering the WR Mike Williams has been out of the NFL for a couple years now!

# 122 cadets44 @ 09/11/09 01:03 PM
Any chance anyone can put these rosters for XBOX360 in XChange format to download?

# 123 storcka9 @ 09/11/09 01:22 PM
Patriots:
Players Forgot:
RG Rich Ohrnberger
ROLB Rob Ninkovich
FS Brett Lockett

Number Changes:
Michael Matthews to #80
Chris Baker to #86
Kendall Simmons to #71
Derrick Burgess to #55
Brandon McGowan to #30

# 124 noplace @ 09/11/09 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins4SB
Mike Williams, RT, Redskins has the wrong 's picture. He has Mike Williams, WR, ex-Lions picture.
Good lord.. Did they add Marcus Mason & Byron Westbrook?

# 125 lostrelms @ 09/11/09 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Good lord.. Did they add Marcus Mason & Byron Westbrook?
Mason yes, Westbook, no.

# 126 FAM CEO @ 09/11/09 01:41 PM
Are the online franchise rosters up yet?

# 127 matroska @ 09/11/09 02:34 PM
lol, Broncos got a white guy on kick return!

# 128 mrgoodkat @ 09/11/09 02:53 PM
Are you guys actually surprised that EA once again wet the bed? Its clockwork. Its an f-ing clown convention over there...

They should fire all the people who are tasked with things like that, and hire me. Its thirty-two teams, and they all have websites. Give me 2-3 days...

How do the people who do this, not feel like complete morons? You think they would just accidentally get it right by now. One single time.

# 129 sdrao84 @ 09/11/09 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
Are you guys actually surprised that EA once again wet the bed? Its clockwork. Its an f-ing clown convention over there...

They should fire all the people who are tasked with things like that, and hire me. Its thirty-two teams, and they all have websites. Give me 2-3 days...

How do the people who do this, not feel like complete morons? You think they would just accidentally get it right by now. One single time.
seriously, right?

BTW, anyone know if the PS2 version is available online today?

# 130 sdrao84 @ 09/11/09 03:23 PM
never mind, I just checked, it's not up for PS2 yet

# 131 Bonee @ 09/11/09 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
No they are not! Anyone has an Info about when the Roster #3 will be playable with an Online-Franchise?

The Breakdown Infos for minimum Requirements are also not right on the Roster #3 (some Teams need Players in order to fulfil the Breakdown needs) - is this the reason the Roster #3 is not available for Online-Franchise?

# 132 tonybologna @ 09/11/09 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoodkat

Agree! The guys they have doing roster updates seem to not know how to use the dang internet. The darn players are listed right from TEAM WEBSITES. Geez!

Now, they can forget about the long snappers & just get the rest of the darn rosters right. They can't even do that. Wake up & go back to sleep EA Sports! Holy Cow Andy!

# 133 Marino @ 09/11/09 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
Not Yet.

# 134 FAM CEO @ 09/11/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Not Yet.
Donny's tweed stated soon...Is this going to be another wait and see game....I was so pumped to start my online franchise. That is the main reason for only rosters. Offline, I can just make my own. Come on fellas, please get them out there tonight...Please

# 135 BCJMU99 @ 09/11/09 04:19 PM
Did they fix the skin tone and remove the dreads for FS Macho Harris for the Eagles? Is he listed at starting FS instead of back up CB? I'm at work

# 136 Chiefsfan881129 @ 09/11/09 05:57 PM
did anyone noticed that Clavin Johnson is now listed as Calvin Johnson Jr i never knew he changed his name or is this an error on EA Part?

# 137 AL e BOY 1985 @ 09/11/09 07:47 PM
the seahawks are looking kind of tough with edge lined up behind the quarter .... they offensive lines need a bit of coaching...

# 138 KANE699 @ 09/11/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Not a big deal...He's a 3rd string C.

Point is he made the 53 cut and the Cowboys have only 50 players on there roster which means we can have 5 more on there, which means he needs to be on there Brandon Williams on ir needs to be there and Johnson the lb we got off colts waivers needs to be there and LP Ladeoucer needs to be there.

# 139 i4jelway7 @ 09/12/09 08:06 AM
Broncos Roster:

Need to release WR chad jackson, come on EA where the hell is the RG #71 Russ Hochstein that was traded from NE to Denver way before this roster update and why did EA add the LS Lonnie Paxton he is a long snapper and does nothing else? waste of a roster spot when they should of added the missing STARTING OLB MARIO HAGGAN that just signed a 2yr contract extension.

also a couple of Broncos jersey #'s are wrong V. Holliday should be #99 & Le Kevin Smith should be #97,

# 140 Anti Honor @ 09/12/09 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
I'm concerned about the guys on the list when it says *Player* removed from *Team* but does not say they were moved to FA...does that mean they were removed from the game completely?

Example:
"Removed Dexter Jackson from Bucs"
"Alfonso Boone removed from Chiefs"

and

"Bills Marvin Philip released to FA"
"Removed Greg Peterson from Bucs, added to FA"

based on the wording, I would assume Jackson and Boone are no longer in the game...whats your take?
Is there an answer to this question?

I'd rather skip the roster update altogether, if this is the case.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.