Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 - Electronic Arts announced today that a playable demo of NBA LIVE 10 is now available for download on Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace for all Xbox LIVE Gold Subscribers. Play as the Orlando Magic or the Los Angeles Lakers and re-write, or relive, last year’s NBA Finals match-up. The demo will be available to Xbox LIVE Silver members and on the PLAYSTATION® Network™ on September 17th, 2009.

With a renewed focus on creating an authentic 5 on 5 basketball videogame experience, NBA LIVE 10 introduces a myriad of gameplay improvements to the long running franchise. Computer controlled players will now move and react like their real life counterparts with enhanced player A.I. (artificial intelligence), and authentic, team-specific playbooks. In addition, all new dribbling, passing and shooting systems now give users more control over individual players than ever before seen in the franchise. Gamers can now control every movement as they break down a defender on the perimeter, drive to the basket, and finish at the basket using their left or right hand. From dishing no look passes to releasing a step back shot early or late to avoid a block from a defender, NBA LIVE 10 lets you to create highlight reel plays on your terms.

NBA LIVE 10 also features significant improvements in the franchises overall presentation. Arena specific lighting and crowd behaviors, signature pre-game rituals and celebrations, evolving storylines, and an all new broadcast package are just some of the many enhancements that will ensure that NBA LIVE 10 looks and sounds like a real life NBA game.

Powered by Dynamic DNA, NBA LIVE 10 will use the latest stats, rosters and tendencies for all the players and teams in the NBA*. With data supplied by Synergy Sports Technology – the premier analytics provider for over 25 NBA teams, Dynamic DNA allows NBA LIVE 10 to provide the most authentic basketball simulation experience in a videogame to date.

For more information, please visit http://nba-live.easports.com/home.action.

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 CujoMatty @ 09/11/09 06:12 AM
When I looked for it under the menus when u turn on the console I couldn't find it but when I hit the guide button(big glowing button on the controller) and went to game demos it was there hope that helps.

# 22 Nuggets4life @ 09/11/09 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
all i gotta say is the screenshots and the vids don't do this game justice the faces are so spot on it's ridiculous, i love the movement
Seriously. And the intro was sick. Wow!

# 23 Peninc @ 09/11/09 06:13 AM
I love it...lol

# 24 Greene_Flash03 @ 09/11/09 06:16 AM
Graphics, and presentation is A++++++

Some players, when they go up for a rebound... it LOOKS like they are jumping waaay too high... It might be the camera angle though.. other than that, WOO HOO!

# 25 brownclown @ 09/11/09 06:18 AM
YOU CAN MOVE WHEN YOU DO A SCREEN

# 26 YoungG @ 09/11/09 06:18 AM
REAL jealous right now, had some internet problems but back to downloading lol

# 27 billman29 @ 09/11/09 06:21 AM
IDK how big of an issue it will be in the final version of the game but i've noticed alot of sliding and for some reason it's been from like all the Centers ( Gasol, Howard )

# 28 RubenDouglas @ 09/11/09 06:23 AM
L stick in any given direction + R-trigger+ X to shoot= dozens of options at your fingers.

i'm in love.

SUCH AWESOME REPEATABLE CONTROL ON YOUR PLAYER.

so much to talk about really.

I can R trigger from the top of the key with the left stick towards the basket and force a long 2 step layup... or LET GO of the Lstick and instantly shoot a jumper.... and even at the last second go against the basket with the L stick and shoot a floater... you can even hold down X as you pull away from the basket with the l stick and create a step back.. into that you can do a direct shot and even a pump fake into a shot.... again, all repeatable and PRACTICEABLE moves.. thats just huge for me right now

# 29 Gmoney2002 @ 09/11/09 06:24 AM
First impressions...CONFIRMATION.

NET/RIM/BALL interaction improvement...Check!
Animations transistion improvement...Check!
Variations in jumpshot release results...Check!

Need MUCH more time to truly evaluate but so far I'm really impressed. The work you guys put in shows immediately.

I will be spending the first 2 hours at least in the hangar. The hangar alone is awesome. One question though Steph or Beluba:

I am trying to do a left handed layup from the left baseline but I keep either doing a reverse layup or a right handed soft layup. What am I doing wrong?

# 30 Scoop 24 @ 09/11/09 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o_capone
http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-SG/ga...-d802454108c1/

u can put it in your download que from there
thanks that worked like a charm. cause i was not finding it through the system.

# 31 23 @ 09/11/09 06:24 AM
My lord this demo is sick!!!

This is definitely not NBA Live Im used to

# 32 Goffs @ 09/11/09 06:27 AM
meh nothing really wowed me...

i like the crowd logic...they clap for the appropriate team and not have them animated clapping all the time

i like the footplanting on D thats a very nice touch!!

Crowd arena atmosphere has always been a plus

# 33 Nuggets4life @ 09/11/09 06:29 AM
I keep pressing the right analog for shots lmfao. I'm so use to 2k. This game is beautiful. Haven't brought it in years, but this is a buy. WOW

# 34 rckabillyRaider @ 09/11/09 06:36 AM
REALLY good so far! The atmosphere is crazy. I had a shot that was rimming around and you can hear the crowd buzzing in anticipation if the shot would go in or not, and when it rimmed out they let out a collective sigh. AWESOME!

# 35 Kully @ 09/11/09 06:41 AM
I have to kick myself out of old 2K habits. I keep trying to lock on D, and using the R stick to shoot layups for some reason lol.

I really like the control you have on layups though. I haven't quite figured out how to do the various moves like eurosteps, but it does feel really good to control where you want to go with the layups.

The demo is a blast so far. I have to really give it a go later on, but I had a couple fun quarters with the Magic.

# 36 AI3 @ 09/11/09 06:45 AM
Damn, sounds like Live is going to win the battle against 2K this year. xD
Can't wait to try this myself when it's on the PS3

# 37 Moshood @ 09/11/09 06:45 AM
Amazing!!!

Love how Fluid the Animations are and the Graphics are Incredible.

NBA Live is Back and Better than Ever!!!

# 38 SageInfinite @ 09/11/09 06:46 AM
Al I can say is wow. The way they captured to NBA atmosphere is incredible. The controls feel great and the game looks amazing. Again, all I can say is wow.

# 39 DaoudS @ 09/11/09 06:49 AM
oh my goodness ****ing gracious. I am drooling. the control over the player is impeccable.

# 40 marcoyk @ 09/11/09 06:50 AM
About to download! YES!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.