Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #2.

For the HD quality version, check the OS Youtube page.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BroMontana82 @ 09/18/09 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Look at Jarvis Hayes

you never know, maybe his awareness is spot on...

# 62 Pared @ 09/18/09 03:30 PM
I don't like how D-Will is glued to his man (I'm assuming Jameer) when D12 does that dunk.

He needs to be cheating at least a LITTLE BIT. I need more from the help defense.

# 63 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Look at Jarvis Hayes

Yea thas why i said the two trailers, lol.

# 64 2kmaster @ 09/18/09 03:32 PM
As any one else noticed the absence of any Cavs in the trailers? I know they showed the team celebrations, but there have been no clips of Lebron or Shaq. Not really a big deal, I just thought it was a bit odd since Bron was MVP and Shaq/Cavs are very popular.

# 65 antoine79 @ 09/18/09 03:32 PM
Short but sweet. Loving that move by Melo.

# 66 Rebel_INS @ 09/18/09 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Finally!
WERD!!

# 67 luda06 @ 09/18/09 03:54 PM
When has Melo ever took advantage of Prince in the post like that? C'mon that's just not even realistic.

# 68 luda06 @ 09/18/09 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I don't like how D-Will is glued to his man (I'm assuming Jameer) when D12 does that dunk.

He needs to be cheating at least a LITTLE BIT. I need more from the help defense.
I don't know if cheating on d against one of the best three point shooting teams in the NBA is the smart thing to do.

# 69 franzis @ 09/18/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

I feel you, but I hope help D was toned down for the purposes of the trailer

# 70 Rebel_INS @ 09/18/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luda06
When has Melo ever took advantage of Prince in the post like that? C'mon that's just not even realistic.
Lol U a funny dude yo!

# 71 marcoyk @ 09/18/09 04:01 PM
That Melo move was awesome. Too bad it was against my Pistons...

# 72 mefman @ 09/18/09 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida
Momentous was on a build without the updated accessory coloring for Alt jerseys. These are all addressed now. By default, accessories will be colorized using the uniform's dominant color.
Hey JSpaida can you answer my question?

That means that it still would be incorrect because the nuggets wear yellow headbands withe those alternates.Can the nuggets wear yellow headbands with the blue alternates?

# 73 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/18/09 04:10 PM
Quote:

# 74 chance @ 09/18/09 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefman
Hey JSpaida can you answer my question?

That means that it still would be incorrect because the nuggets wear yellow headbands withe those alternates.Can the nuggets wear yellow headbands with the blue alternates?
They dont just wear yellow with those uni's but I also wanna know your question

# 75 jmood88 @ 09/18/09 04:17 PM
Quote:
When I get the game I'm going to play against the Pistons on rookie and make a video of everyone dunking on them, just to make you mad.

# 76 MelMan1486 @ 09/18/09 04:23 PM
Best thing for me IMO is that Melo was wearing a dark blue arm sleeve with the Alternate jerseys! and the move he made was siiiiiiiick.

# 77 mefman @ 09/18/09 04:27 PM
Yea i forgot sometimes they wear the dark blue headbands but I just like how the yellow looks.

# 78 Fistpick @ 09/18/09 04:28 PM
At the very end of the video, right before fade out... if you pause it you can see that an audience member in a blue jersey is walking up the stairs (top left)... That's a welcomed change. I was tired of only seeing the white shirts moving around.

# 79 VDusen04 @ 09/18/09 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida
Momentous was on a build without the updated accessory coloring for Alt jerseys. These are all addressed now. By default, accessories will be colorized using the uniform's dominant color.
You know, that's great news. We appreciate the feedback.

# 80 DakkoN @ 09/18/09 04:30 PM
Quote:
I don't know if cheating on d against one of the best three point shooting teams in the NBA is the smart thing to do.
I'll leave you with a quote from a great man (Charles Barkley).

"You might be able to hit a 3 point shot 40% of the time, but I bet you anything Dwight Howard will hit a dunk 100% of the time."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.