Home
News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog, featuring Dynamic Season.

Quote:
"Hey guys, the name ‘Dynamic Season’ has been out there for a while, but there hasn’t been much info as of yet. Hopefully this answers all the questions you have about this new mode in NBA LIVE 10.Dynamic DNA was a great feature for us, and was received very well last year. However, consistent feedback we got was ‘Great, but I play Dynasty Mode and only get to use the daily rosters in Play Now and in online games.’ From the get-go this year, we wanted to think of a way to bring an authentic NBA experience to NBA LIVE, and what better way than the real 2009-10 season.

At its heart, Dynamic Season allows you to play along with the real NBA season, using the up to date Dynamic DNA. The key innovation here is that the stats and results from the games you play are merged in with the real life results. In a sense, real life becomes your sim engine for games you don’t play. The more games you play, the more you can change the course of the 2009-10 NBA Season. We keep track of your favorite team (the team you play with the most), but the mode is completely open; play any game with any team you like all year."

Member Comments
# 1 23 @ 09/18/09 03:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up

# 2 stephensonmc @ 09/18/09 03:17 PM
This is a novel folks. enjoy this one

# 3 Jamin23 @ 09/18/09 03:21 PM
Thanks!! Really looking forward to this game and mode. 18 days is going to seem like an eternity.

# 4 wbranson1 @ 09/18/09 03:56 PM
i love the idea that you can choose different teams to play with... i will probably keep switching between orlando, miami and new jersey.

cant wait for oct 6th.... its already a must buy for me.....

if ''be a pro'' is back in which im guessing it is then this game will have alot of different elements to play in... will be impossible to get bored of playing this!

# 5 23 @ 09/18/09 04:12 PM
What do you mean at the end?

Quote:
Finally, reading the forums I see a lot of people do the following… I think we have you covered this year:
Restarting their Dynasty every time a real trade happens to match the rosters
Quit playing Dynasty in year two once it branches too much from the current NBA season
Start a new Dynasty with a new bandwagon team (lol, think the Blazers/Nuggets this year)
Get bored locking to one team in game modes

I hope the addition of Dynamic Season proves to be an exciting way to play NBA LIVE in a completely authentic way all season long. Thanks for reading… October 6th can’t come soon enough

# 6 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 04:24 PM
This mode will be sick. Wow. Can't wait until I get this game .

# 7 bran9413 @ 09/18/09 04:25 PM
so will dynasty mode still be in the game...and no offense but nba live doesnt look like they added any new features to dynasty mode to keep it from getting boring fast

# 8 crm968 @ 09/18/09 04:34 PM
This feature sounds awesome. I love the freedom of playing with any team on any day.

And we can play games from last years playoffs/season? holy crap that's awesome!

# 9 CMH @ 09/18/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
What do you mean at the end?
They were saying that when they read the forums people are always doing one of the following that they list.

But with Dynamic Season, you won't have to worry about that because trades are updated as the season goes on and you can play as any team (so you don't need to be bored with one).

# 10 jrose57 @ 09/18/09 04:40 PM
Uhhh so no 29 games for dynasty??? we have to play all 82 again???

# 11 23 @ 09/18/09 04:43 PM
Again? Ever seen the option to sim before...even if that was the case?

# 12 inkpimp007 @ 09/18/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Uhhh so no 29 games for dynasty??? we have to play all 82 again???
Sim basketball homes, gotta love it.

# 13 inkpimp007 @ 09/18/09 04:52 PM
Okay this mode just changed the game as far as competition, seriously.

The only thing i'm not 100% clear on after reading. Is there a way to lock in your fav. team or is it averaged out based on who you play with the most? It would be dope of you could lock in a Fav. while still playing with the other teams on the days you don't have games or whatever. Make sense?

jonathanglapion.com

# 14 inkpimp007 @ 09/18/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran9413
so will dynasty mode still be in the game...and no offense but nba live doesnt look like they added any new features to dynasty mode to keep it from getting boring fast
hello, Dynamic Season dude, LOL! Trust me when I say Dynasty mode will be a relic, an after though for those sim ballers who want an authentic season to play in. This is really thinking outside of the box and taking advantage of their resources completely.

Real men play in Dynamic Season. Hell yeah (not taking a shot at you on this last part).

# 15 crm968 @ 09/18/09 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkpimp007
Okay this mode just changed the game as far as competition, seriously.

The only thing i'm not 100% clear on after reading. Is there a way to lock in your fav. team or is it averaged out based on who you play with the most? It would be dope of you could lock in a Fav. while still playing with the other teams on the days you don't have games or whatever. Make sense?

jonathanglapion.com
Well even if there is no lock, you can still play all of that teams 82 games. Because they show up on the Today's games. i might play with 3 at a time. Miami, Boston, and a sucky team, lol. Not gonna mention any names because some here might be fans, no offense.

Look at the bright side, i'm going to make them better and switch that real life L to a W.

# 16 CMH @ 09/18/09 05:24 PM
It's ok, Knicks fans know.

# 17 swiftychampleone @ 09/18/09 05:27 PM
Curious. How does Dynamic Season affect my team if I have created players? I usually replace a star player with my created player and put them in FA.

# 18 Jano @ 09/18/09 05:29 PM
This mode sounds great and its something I'm interested in trying out in the full game. All I do is play exhibition games w/ random teams anyway so this is just going to enchance the experience for me.

I also like the idea of the rewind games so you can just go at your own pace instead of having to keeping up with the real NBA.

# 19 Dantecamp21 @ 09/18/09 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Now THAT I wasn't expecting.

What about a game that didn't exsist? If I go back to game 6 of Rockets/Blazers and I win with the Blazers what does game 7 use for DNA? Would it be the game 6 performance?
He said that last year's games are there just for fun. Playing them won't change anything.

Also, I believe created player won't be available in this mode since it mirrors real life. These things will still be available at tre regular Dynasty Mode.

# 20 RayDog253 @ 09/18/09 06:19 PM
3 words.
I can't wait.

(is I a word?)

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.