Home
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 News Post

PALGN has posted their preview of WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010.

Quote:
"One of the most exciting additions to this year's iteration is the ability to actually create your own story mode (imaginatively titled Create A Story mode), where you're able to literally plan out the twists and turns of the WWE, complete with dialogue! It's not just a matter of inserting words though; you'll actually be choosing where cut-scenes take place, which superstars are involved, what happens in terms of storyline branching if the player was to win or lose the match, right down to the fine detail of deciding what emotion will be on each superstars face as this is all taking place. You can even choose the soundtrack for the background, or add in crowd chants at specific moments to give it that authentic WWE TV feel."

Game: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Joka2122 @ 09/21/09 11:27 AM
Great, now you have to create the game huh? What ever happened to the dev team creating the game for you? Laaazzzyy!!!

# 2 babythug23 @ 09/21/09 12:31 PM
I have not read up on the game but will you be able to download other ppl story modes? I know some ppl can come up with some good ones.

# 3 statum71 @ 09/21/09 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babythug23
I have not read up on the game but will you be able to download other ppl story modes? I know some ppl can come up with some good ones.
They say yes, you can.

# 4 legendkiller5 @ 09/21/09 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka2122
Great, now you have to create the game huh? What ever happened to the dev team creating the game for you? Laaazzzyy!!!

You're kidding....right?

# 5 DJ @ 09/22/09 12:50 AM
That storyline creator mode totally should've been in Legends of Wrestlemania. It's a pain trying to map all that stuff out either by hand or on the CPU.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.