Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

We have just posted some screenshots from our beta copy of NBA 2K10. These feature sliders, team and player ratings. No requests here!

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 DC @ 09/25/09 04:53 PM
Rebounds won't matter much in boosting the overall of a PG

# 102 MelMan1486 @ 09/25/09 04:58 PM
this was a good time killer... although I don't agree with some of them I like the new ratings.

# 103 DaoudS @ 09/25/09 04:58 PM
hey DC, check your PM when you get the chance.

# 104 jrich05 @ 09/25/09 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I know this has been a huge topic for a while now. But someone said they have the same skills. But one gets more steals so that mean his defense awareness is inflated. That doesn’t make any sense. If a guy leads the league in steals. Your saying that he doesn’t have/shouldn’t have a higher awareness than guy who I doesn’t get as many steals as he does? They both have the same skills? (SMH) You guys have it backwards. Don’t get me wrong here. I love D Williams. I think he has a much better shooting stroke than CP3. But at the end of the defense always over shadows offense. D Williams just doesn’t affect the game like a little annoying CP3. CP3 reminds me of A.I. back in the day. So active and annoying.
Cp3 is top 3 mid range shooter in NBA. D Will is MAYBE better from behind the arc.

+cp3 probably has higher clutch rating since he actually hit some gamewinners last year
+cp3 is quicker and faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Oh yea and @ some of you guys basing ratings off of hype instead of skill.....these rating are spot on for the most part...2k10 is getting some choops2k8 greatness!

I wonder what AI is rated??? 78-80 is my guess...
yeah i love the ratings this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I’m not fighting about it. Just guys keep saying stuff like inflated. Which makes no sense to me. They're exactly the same PG’s (offensive..one probably is just a way better shooter….above average at best). But one leads the league in steals. And people are saying inflated defensive awareness. SMH…. But I can’t even see these rating. Everytime I click one of the icon. All I get are screenshots and videos. Where are the ratings?….lolfficeffice" />>>
above average shooter? why don't you look up their stats on 82games? cp3 is an elite shooter and williams is probably above average

# 105 Sinner @ 09/25/09 09:00 PM
Personally I also like the ratings this year, like said before if the players play like themselves with tendencies it will be alright. Personally im more bothered by the blank silhouttes than I am the ratings. Once you get up in association the whole league will be blank..is this something that can be patched later?

# 106 pilonv1 @ 09/25/09 09:27 PM
Fantastic work with most of the ratings (Rondo aside). It's great to see that like Madden this year the ratings will mean something and you will notice if you have a Hawes or Thabeet trying to defend a Howard or Duncan.

# 107 phenom1990 @ 09/26/09 04:08 AM
Jerome James is a 42! LMAO! That made my night right there and gets even funnier cause there isnt a single other player on an nba team within 7 overall points of him

# 108 Keaton @ 09/26/09 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
If you watch basketball on a regular basis you would know. Look they average pretty much the same stats other than Wades assists which I believe he average 2+ more than Roy. Roy had a better FG % and a 3PT % on a better team. That's all Im saying.

It's obvious that the well known players gets 90+ ratings just because of rep.
Man, from what source are u guys get your information? Wade is a better scorer, infact Wade has a better FG% despite the fact that he takes more shots (and takes nearly half of his teams shots because he has no support). A good team can make thing easier too, you know.

But way more important:

He passes better, graps more rebounds and, absolutly most of all, plays defense and delivers defensive numbers worth of Jordans best seasons...Roy can DREAM of Wades Defense, as well as Blocks and Steals per game.
Roy shoots the three better, granted, but in every other aspect of the game Wade is, often more than a bit, better than Roy.

You guys may be fans, but a bit realism is always good

I really really hope that 2k will not pay attention to every unsatisfied fan, because THEN we would have a roster based of rep, or "fanboydom", if there is any diff...

# 109 idrisguitar @ 09/26/09 07:41 AM
i have to agree, wade is A LOT better than roy at this stage.

i love both players, (roy is the reason blazers are my second team) but saying roy is on the same level as wade is just wrong.

i dont even care about stats, just watching them play, wade pulls out more special plays than roy on a regular basis, with a MUCH poorer team.

i expect a few years down the line they will be closer, but right now wade is still ahead of him.

# 110 LeBronJordan23 @ 09/28/09 05:21 PM
I'm feelin these ratings, because what everyone needs to know is that they lowered the rating scale so every stat is more specialized so that theres not bookoo 90 ratings running around and so that every person plays more like themselves thats what im excited about. lets go os! :P

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.