Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

As promised, here is our first video from NBA 2K10.

For the HD version, check our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 i c u cant stop me @ 09/25/09 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
The only thing I don't like about 2k's is the way the powder looks. Everything else about it is nice. Especially the broadcast view of all the intros.

Question: Isn't carter supposed to pull on the net and not the rim?
i think so...can some one clear this one up?

# 42 Parasight @ 09/25/09 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
loved the reactions on the dunks. only thing i found weird was the big empty space at the end of the cavs and raptors bench
I'm going to have to second this. It's a pretty glaring visual distraction, surprised they didn't fix it. It's just a cosmetic thing, and by no means takes away from the awesome-filled goodness of the video, but it's a little disappointing as a Raptors fan.

Also, no MSG this year again.

# 43 Liquid_SwordZ @ 09/25/09 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
i think so...can some one clear this one up?
yes he pulls the net not the rim sometimes he puts his head over the rim instead of putting his head through the net

# 44 DiceMan @ 09/25/09 01:40 AM
Thanks for the Knicks love Steve! The Lee dunk was so sick!

# 45 WTF @ 09/25/09 01:41 AM
Some very nice animations. Very nice commentary. I still just don't like the player visuals/models, but that's a minor issue. Overall, I'm very impressed with what I see. Looks like an upgrade. Can't wait to see some uncut gameplay vids.

# 46 Goffs @ 09/25/09 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasight
I'm going to have to second this. It's a pretty glaring visual distraction, surprised they didn't fix it. It's just a cosmetic thing, and by no means takes away from the awesome-filled goodness of the video, but it's a little disappointing as a Raptors fan.

Also, no MSG this year again.
yeah i noticed that...now im just going to wait to hear how the organ sounds...

# 47 Parasight @ 09/25/09 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Some very nice animations. Very nice commentary. I still just don't like the player visuals/models, but that's a minor issue. Overall, I'm very impressed with what I see. Looks like an upgrade. Can't wait to see some uncut gameplay vids.
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder because I hate the cartoony look of Live, and am really pulled in by 2K's style of graphics. Not trying to turn this into a debate, but I've noticed that there's a pretty even amount of folks who just prefer one art style to the other.

# 48 Steve_OS @ 09/25/09 01:44 AM
It's in HD at our Youtube site now, btw.

http://www.youtube.com/MrOperationSports

# 49 Hotobu @ 09/25/09 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_SwordZ
lol at KG he looked like a chicken
Yeah I shed a tear cause I was laughing so hard.

# 50 Behindshadows @ 09/25/09 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Dang Will we on the same page.

Love the animations and the Presentation is absolutely sick, I hope that remove that damn song from Draft Combine, I played DC so much and heard that song, please take it out of 2k10 or it will drive me nuts!

Overall again Presentation is sick, and I still hate the player models and visuals.

# 51 tehova @ 09/25/09 01:44 AM
sometimes it pays off to stay up late for no reason

no grizzlies but good video nonetheless

# 52 i c u cant stop me @ 09/25/09 01:45 AM
just a little thing....i kinda dont like how there was zero crowd reaction when lebron was doing his thing at the scoreing table. it like they where sitting there like "what is this guy doing?" lol still a nice video though

# 53 Medic00 @ 09/25/09 01:47 AM
Thanks for the video.

I'm looking forward to more gameplay footage!

# 54 Parasight @ 09/25/09 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows

Love the animations and the Presentation is absolutely sick, I hope that remove that damn song from Draft Combine, I played DC so much and heard that song, please take it out of 2k10 or it will drive me nuts!

Overall again Presentation is sick, and I still hate the player models and visuals.
That's where the beauty of custom soundtracks comes in

# 55 i c u cant stop me @ 09/25/09 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
Yeah I shed a tear cause I was laughing so hard.
dude lol kg reminded me of this old classic

# 56 TreyIM2 @ 09/25/09 01:50 AM
This was nice and 2K is getting one step closer to what I ultimately need - A demo.

# 57 Jano @ 09/25/09 01:51 AM
Quote:
Lol I sure hope they don't I loved every song in the combine now the song in the Live demo is terrible.

As soon as I get my copy I'm turnin that off so I never have to hear it again.

# 58 malky @ 09/25/09 01:51 AM
I love everything, except that camera view, hopefully we can zoom in a little bit more, seems a bit far out for my taste.

# 59 WTF @ 09/25/09 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasight
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder because I hate the cartoony look of Live, and am really pulled in by 2K's style of graphics. Not trying to turn this into a debate, but I've noticed that there's a pretty even amount of folks who just prefer one art style to the other.
Yeah, I guess playing 2k for the last few years, the art style just kinda grew old to me. Just doesn't excite me anymore. The color palette looks really nice, but the player models and faces just aren't my cup o tea. Overall though, the arena's and floors look really nice. Was just hoping for a bigger update for the players.

Quote:

We normally are aren't we? lol.

# 60 HMcCoy @ 09/25/09 01:54 AM
Love Wades sig step back. Looks just like Live's. Hope there are more of those.

I like that layups/hooks in traffic seem to be harder to hit, but I still don't like that at least 1 guy in traffic will always just stand there doing nothing. On the Lee putback, Yi was completely stationary on the initial shot.

I really liked the that the contact on the spin move got him to travel. No more moving with impunity in a jammed lane.

The long pass to Nash seemed to get alot more air...less of a direct laser pass.

Overall Im impressed. Man this is gonna be a long week and a half...

watched it again...love the sound and atmosphere. Also really like the varied arena lighting. Some courts were very bright, others alot dimmer.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.