Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

I and a few others were lucky enough to attend the NBA 2K10 launch party here in NYC.

We were given full copies of the game and are willing to answer questions.

The only thing I'm going to tell you guys right now:

NO QUESTIONS ABOUT RATINGS. We already post them in the NBA 2K10 screenshots section.

Ok, let the madness begin.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 eDotd @ 09/25/09 03:00 AM
Also, you might not want to kill yourself over the pictures I post. I'm capturing from a compressed codec and I'm compressing again in Photoshop. Resolution is lost in the process, we don't need to hear nitpicks.

# 42 renewill27 @ 09/25/09 03:01 AM
shots of tmac in their new alt uniform

# 43 eDotd @ 09/25/09 03:01 AM
Another nice little addition (long overdue IMO).

Ever wanted to know who your friend was playing and what the score was?

# 44 in mid air @ 09/25/09 03:01 AM
Can you feel the difference playing a team like the Warriors (run n gun) and a team like the Spurs (halfcourt) ?

# 45 23 @ 09/25/09 03:02 AM
I have no nitpicks MC other than knowing TC is a skinny dude when I see him in person and that makes him look way way more swollen than he is

# 46 MarvellousOne @ 09/25/09 03:02 AM
How much different is the isomotion this year compared to last year? Is it more user friendly this year than in years prior?

# 47 str8stuntin03 @ 09/25/09 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Another nice little addition (long overdue IMO).

Ever wanted to know who your friend was playing and what the score was?

I just message pared saying the same thing lol

# 48 eDotd @ 09/25/09 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Thanks Mo. What about other accessories (elbow pads, arm sleeves, etc.)? Can you change the color to navy blue for Cleveland?
You can choose from white, black, team, or second team. The team colors seem to change depending on the jersey you select.

# 49 Rockafella2x @ 09/25/09 03:03 AM
how is the interior defense like when someone is trying to score under the hoop is their a lot of contact?

# 50 chance @ 09/25/09 03:04 AM
Quote:
Thanks Mo. What about other accessories (elbow pads, arm sleeves, etc.)? Can you change the color to navy blue for Cleveland?
It looks like everything changes cause Brons shoes and rubberbands are yellow on the left side.

Now people can stop asking and crying about this!

# 51 eDotd @ 09/25/09 03:06 AM
Quote:
Would you mind checking if Cleveland's second team is blue?
When you go into CAP the player is wearing a default jersey so Cleveland's 2nd team color is that goldish color(while the team color is burgundy, or wine, w/e the hell it is). I'm pretty sure it will change in game if you change the uniform. I will double check though.

# 52 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/25/09 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I need more time to give an impression for sure. All I know is I saw dudes all over the place tonight with ZERO energy wondering why they weren't able to make shots and why guys were turning the ball over.
Nice!!! Great news. Thanks, man

# 53 mefman @ 09/25/09 03:07 AM
Thank god about the headband color.Is the nuggets team headband color yellow?can you post a picture of carmelos face please.

# 54 RubenDouglas @ 09/25/09 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Something to note, the reds all seem to be slight shades off. I know it's not my TV... they just don't have some colors the correct shade to the naked eye, specifically reds.
sticklers at one point will prosper, when all the other elements are near perfect. ive been saying, its the new age of HD tvs. ch2k7 and 2k8 were okay with their inaccuracies and 2k8 and 9 were a step up from 2k7. It's come to that turning point where colors need to be perfectly in tune with everything else. A perfect balance.

Enough ranting.

Can you compare in anyway how this feels compared to the Draft Combine? In either controls, animations, and ai.

lastly, and the biggest reason I quit playing 2k9 so early. CPU PASSES TO CUTTING PLAYERS resulting in many many many points in the paint. They had an inherent desire for those baskets. Many of them occurred with passes THROUGH my teams players hands, bodies, and heads. If They wanted to score, they would find a way. That incessant desire of the CPU AI turned me off from this game. I would play great defense and literally do all I could, but a bounce pass went through three of my players legs to a cutting player. what im asking is, have they cut down on the cpu cut passes? It may seem weird to ask, but anytime you feel like you were robbed defensively, pause the game and find out why.

btw, is staples center laker court lavendar or dark purple? the past few trailers have been giving conflicting answers

# 55 CtSimPlayer @ 09/25/09 03:08 AM
Thanks MC take your time bro no rush. Thanks again.

# 56 Epiffani @ 09/25/09 03:08 AM
Besides myself (), there's no other person I would rather see give impressions than Pared (straight shooter); keep it going. As far as questions, I'm a little spent after doing so much work and staying up, so I'll keep it simple, how are the team plays meaning the movement, effectiveness etc compared to 2K9?

# 57 Rockafella2x @ 09/25/09 03:09 AM
does it really feel that different from the draft combine?

# 58 Brooklynnets24 @ 09/25/09 03:10 AM
i just got one question is Harris shot the same as last years? i pray it isnt and i guess i got another actually which u probably cant answer unless your in season mode but is the Nets arena a full crowd or are there actually empty seats? I think i remember reading that Stern doesnt want any arena with empty crowds but im dont remember

# 59 chance @ 09/25/09 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefman
Thank god about the headband color.Is the nuggets team headband color yellow?can you post a picture of carmelos face please.

# 60 SageInfinite @ 09/25/09 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.