Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

I and a few others were lucky enough to attend the NBA 2K10 launch party here in NYC.

We were given full copies of the game and are willing to answer questions.

The only thing I'm going to tell you guys right now:

NO QUESTIONS ABOUT RATINGS. We already post them in the NBA 2K10 screenshots section.

Ok, let the madness begin.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 James2Stapleton @ 09/25/09 04:47 AM
i wanna know if in association, in the MVP race, will it be more realistic? Because in 2k9 if a team had a real good record like 4 starters from that team would be 1,2,3,4 in the MVP votes even if 2 or 3 of them averaged like 10-13 ppg

# 142 Pared @ 09/25/09 05:23 AM
I can't speak for MC, but I'm done for the night fellas. Absolutely exhausted.

Will try to be around to answer more questions tomorrow... but the next two days have me with a busy schedule.

Hope this helps you fellas.

# 143 eDotd @ 09/25/09 05:33 AM
Just played some quick games with Pared, the way online is integrated into the game modes is pretty slick compared to previous years where you had to go through like 10 menus just to invite someone to a game. He started up an association and invited me, we didn't finish the game though. Not sure how it's going to work when people start making roster changes and creating players in their association.

I'm seeing some slow down as well though. Not sure why but I'm seeing it a lot in the post or in the paint.

Edit: I'll still be here until about 6 or 7, dunno when I'll be back to continue answering questions. I think I'm going to need about 14 hours of sleep by the time I'm actually able to lay down.

# 144 Shakedowncapo @ 09/25/09 05:39 AM
Have they made off-ball any easier to control? Is it more responsive, like players actually getting on their horse to a spot?

Not even gonna ask if the 6ers run the Princeton offense, or a variation of it.

# 145 eDotd @ 09/25/09 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_All_Day
have you seen any signs of animations that suck the defender in that could be abusable (ex. hesitation step back, behind the back riding animation)
also are the animations i mentioned toned down?

this is what ruined 2k9 for me

pleasee tell me they've been toned down
The RT move doesn't seem to leave you completely helpless this year. It does suck you in but not to the point where you end up behind the defender and can't react. Pared was trying to do it to me with Wade (I was controlling Dragic) but I was able to recover and stay in front of him. I'm not sure if this is a ratings thing or what so I will test it out some more and get back to you.

# 146 ctu130 @ 09/25/09 05:58 AM
Hey guys,

I don't wanna sound like a nit picker but it's the only question I can think of right now... Are the leg sleeves/half leg sleeves fixed since DC? Lol, yes I know it's such a small thing but you've answered most of my other questions. Thanks

# 147 eDotd @ 09/25/09 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunovalikewhoa8
can you post wilson chandler and danilo gallinari screen please?

Durant

# 148 ctu130 @ 09/25/09 06:01 AM
Wow Durant looks great

# 149 stizz @ 09/25/09 06:04 AM
Yeah, huge improvement over 2k9.

# 150 Toaster @ 09/25/09 06:09 AM
Any chance fo a ingame screen of sacramento's rookie Omri Casspi ?

also, did they finally nail Dallas' game plan? i.e. does dirk play like dirk?

# 151 skinnybonez @ 09/25/09 06:09 AM
Allen Iverson pic pls

# 152 eDotd @ 09/25/09 06:13 AM

# 153 HMcCoy @ 09/25/09 06:14 AM
Thanks for the info P and Mo.

Not usually one to sweat the small stuff, but I really do hate that we still can't have accurate home headbands. I coulda swore a dev said something about them always matching the dominant color, home and away. Oh well...maybe next year.

Everything else looks and sounds great.

# 154 peri @ 09/25/09 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Pared was trying to do it to me with Wade (I was controlling Dragic) but I was able to recover and stay in front of him.
Could you please post Dragic's pic? I also wanna know how many dunks per game did you see and does the CPU use the fadeaways, floaters and other shots?

# 155 dunovalikewhoa8 @ 09/25/09 06:16 AM
Wilson Chandlers skin is too dark and where are the tats? danilo gallinari looks pretty good as does durant

# 156 eDotd @ 09/25/09 06:22 AM

# 157 xGHO5T @ 09/25/09 06:23 AM
Thanks for showing all these great screenshots Momentous

# 158 Goffs @ 09/25/09 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunovalikewhoa8
Wilson Chandlers skin is too dark and where are the tats? danilo gallinari looks pretty good as does durant
Yeah wtf? i was about to point this out....blah i know they have mods for this on the PC version but damn they gave him no love on the 360

PARED OR MOMENTOUS! Does the organ in "KNICKS ARENA" sound like this?

# 159 Ed21 @ 09/25/09 06:32 AM
Any info on changing the players shoes? I'm already bored of those generics!!

Thats all I really need to know, makes a big difference for me.

Cheers Mo, great work by the way.

# 160 Ed21 @ 09/25/09 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
Shoes are completely customizable. Thousands of combinations.

CB is my source.
I know you can change the colors and create thousands of different combinations but I meant can you give the players with generic shoes like Nike or Adidas shoes etc.?

They had it in 2k9 but not the ones before, thought Momentous could clear this up for me.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.