Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

We have just captured the player faces of the starting 5, from every NBA team in NBA 2K10.

Who looks good? Who looks bad? Should be some interesting talk. No screenshot requests!

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Mintsa @ 09/26/09 10:53 AM
FAces look nuts this year !!!

Thanks Steve for covering all teams in the league.

# 22 quesmoney @ 09/26/09 10:54 AM
and man did they play mo williams or what?!!...

# 23 RubenDouglas @ 09/26/09 10:59 AM
word of caution. granger looks terrible in that emotional state. but appears just fine in other screen captures.im sure other guys fall into that catergory too. i think we'll be plesantly surprised when we see our favorite players in 20 different emotional states.. this game will never get old.

# 24 Pared @ 09/26/09 11:02 AM
WOW Steve, you're a beast. A BEAST I SAY!

# 25 Pared @ 09/26/09 11:07 AM
Yeah, Ray Allen is DEFINITELY off. He was better last year.

# 26 RIZDRAVER @ 09/26/09 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
word of caution. granger looks terrible in that emotional state. but appears just fine in other screen captures.im sure other guys fall into that catergory too. i think we'll be plesantly surprised when we see our favorite players in 20 different emotional states.. this game will never get old.
I noticed the same thing. Some models that looked perfect in other photos are some of the worst in this bunch due to the emotion mechanic stretching their jaw line, lips, cheeks, etc..

I guess the key is seeing these in motion, as then the awkwardness with their jaws and skin being stretched looks realistic.

# 27 antoine79 @ 09/26/09 11:18 AM
Great photos and thanks again your time Steve. I believe that 2k did an all around good job on player face models.

# 28 RayAllen20 @ 09/26/09 11:18 AM
There are some pretty bad faces in here...Ray Allen I cant even talk about Im so frustated about. John Salmons is laughingly bad. The shape of many peoples heads arent very good. Yet some people are spot on. LeBron's face to me is very good. Arenas is money, and D-Rose is great.

Man I cannot decide between these two games

# 29 blingballa333 @ 09/26/09 11:43 AM
Becuase I'm a blazers fan, I'm pretty dissapointed that they really didn't do much to any of our starting 5 faces. Roy still looks like he'll die any minutenow, and Oden Looks older than he already looks. But all the other I've seen look pretty good. Lebron looks great. It's amazing how much Image Metrics will change the countenance of a player so dramatically from picture to picture.

# 30 Steve_OS @ 09/26/09 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspacemonkey
steve you have the time to do this yet you can't answer a simple question of mine:

1. any word on playoff/finals atmosphere (do the crowds wear team colors, do they act differently in the playoffs.. in the sense of cheering louder etc etc)!?

i'd take you much less than taking screens of the starting 5 of every nba team :/ come on now. i'd take 5 minutes max.. simulate the season and check.
We have a hands on Q&A post. This is a screenshots post. Post your question in the other thread. If people have the time to look for you, they will.

# 31 aga11ah @ 09/26/09 11:49 AM
a few were spot on, Arenas, Mayo, Kidd and Bogut...

Richard Jefferson is still looking like Hollow Man... just a bunch of misses on the faces to be honest. ah.

# 32 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/26/09 11:54 AM
Ill ill, ill, ill, ill, ill, ill, ill, what's up with the stupid emotions... Why do they look like they are about to get shot.
MO WILLIAMS IS UUUUGGGLLLYYYY

# 33 youvalss @ 09/26/09 11:55 AM
I actually liked most 2K9's faces better. But it's probably because of the expression feature. Still good job, and that Arenas is probably the best ever.

# 34 RIZDRAVER @ 09/26/09 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
It's amazing how much Image Metrics will change the countenance of a player so dramatically from picture to picture.
QFT

I just watched some Image Metrics videos of their portfolio and process on YouTube. I'm simply having faith that in motion, these models are going to be amazing.

# 35 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/26/09 11:56 AM
Is that supposed to be Dwayne Wade? That's supposed to be MELo? that's supposed to be Bullips!??? Dwill looks like... oh my gosh

# 36 Pared @ 09/26/09 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
There are some pretty bad faces in here...Ray Allen I cant even talk about Im so frustated about. John Salmons is laughingly bad. The shape of many peoples heads arent very good. Yet some people are spot on. LeBron's face to me is very good. Arenas is money, and D-Rose is great.

Man I cannot decide between these two games

I honestly don't think he looks that bad.

# 37 blingballa333 @ 09/26/09 12:05 PM
What shoes are Salmons sportin In that pic you took Pared?

# 38 Vince Carter II @ 09/26/09 12:07 PM
the guy on the nets with the redheadband who is that is it courtney lee or terence willams??

# 39 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/26/09 12:07 PM
Shawn Marion looks PERFECT

# 40 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/26/09 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Carter II
the guy on the nets with the redheadband who is that is it courtney lee or terence willams??
That looks like sean williams...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.