Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jano @ 09/27/09 01:55 AM
Yet another great vid thx for the upload Steve

# 2 Steve_OS @ 09/27/09 02:01 AM
Actually, no. It was on All Star.

# 3 akiracy @ 09/27/09 02:02 AM
Keep in mind that the videos Steve puts up are of the beta copy, whereas Pared and Momentous have the retail.

# 4 Rocboyz101 @ 09/27/09 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

# 5 Steve_OS @ 09/27/09 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiracy
Keep in mind that the videos Steve puts up are of the beta copy, whereas Pared and Momentous has the retail.
Very true.

# 6 23 @ 09/27/09 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Thanks Steve... appreciate the time and work

I hope they can patch those overhead passes man... too many

# 7 Rocboyz101 @ 09/27/09 02:07 AM
Shooting percentages, and user friendly lightning quick releases are gonna be a problem for online play, I can see that already. Offline should be really fun though. Presentation is amazing.

# 8 tanner99 @ 09/27/09 02:09 AM
looks great but too many shots going in, and game looks too fast.

# 9 VRICH @ 09/27/09 02:10 AM
Madison Square Garden doesnt have those LCD scoreboards on the side.

# 10 bowdown2shadi @ 09/27/09 02:11 AM
Can't wait for this game, thanks for the upload Steve.

# 11 jfsolo @ 09/27/09 02:12 AM
It seems obvious that no matter what level you play on, shooting sliders are going to have to be adjusted down. Pared has already mentioned that he's already adjusted his shooting sliders on Pro.

This isn't a surprise as this has been the case for every 2K basketball game ever. Even with the Immortal CHOOPS 2K8 I was using 44, 45, 47 sliders to keep those percentages reasonable.

# 12 Rocboyz101 @ 09/27/09 02:14 AM
I'd think VC would have more realistic shooting percentages out of the box by now..

# 13 jfsolo @ 09/27/09 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
I'd think VC would have more realistic shooting percentages out of the box by now..
Its clear to me that this is a intentional design decision done with the intent to not cause too much frustration for casual players. As an offline only player, it doesn't bother me because its is easily fixable. It obviously must drive the sim oriented online players insane though, especially those who still play games against random players

# 14 malky @ 09/27/09 02:25 AM
I notice the commentary and presentation was bland compared to the Blazers video, but it was preseason, so nothing is going on.

Still a good looking video, hopefully they will bring out some gameplay videos with other camera angles, this one stills seems a tad bit far too me.

# 15 bball_1523 @ 09/27/09 02:34 AM
some of the msg organ sounds are cool! Do they have more than the ones played?

# 16 Smirkin Dirk @ 09/27/09 02:39 AM
All looks very good.

One thing Im not liking is the lack of ability of the guard to penetrate, although the guy controlling Arenas didnt seem to be trying to do it.

# 17 TreyIM2 @ 09/27/09 02:42 AM
Hmm. Just that quick, I can't help but feel disappointed, again. I think all my years of NBA2K has made the word "retire" a fitting one for me to do from this series. I just see 2K9 all over again. A demo would definitely help but, at the same time, I just don't know about this game, this year. And I was just starting to feel for it.

Now, these things have no real baring on my feelings. Just somethings I noticed that I just don't like, although I do know it's a vid from the beta (can u guys just post vids from the retail verison, please, or is there an embargo on how much u can reveal of it in a particular time frame?). Can Steve or someone from OS speak to the things below as to whether they're in the retail:

- MSG's lighting is not right. Noticed that in the retail version vid. Too much of the stands can be seen.
- Where is that footplant tech they say they implemented, this year? Skaaaayyteerrrrss. I didn't really notice much of it in the retail vid u posted, though and at the same time, it doesn't really matter as long as it's not overwhelming.
- The passing still looks funny at times

Other than that, the game looks great, yet I'm still feeling like hanging up my NBA2K thumbs. Guess I need a complete change of b-ballage.

# 18 i c u cant stop me @ 09/27/09 02:46 AM
....great sounds like another year with every arena having the same music....

# 19 PuntNL @ 09/27/09 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRICH
Madison Square Garden doesnt have those LCD scoreboards on the side.
They will have from this season, I think I read somewhere it will even be LED boarding..

As for the gameplay, in my eyes it still is very 2k9. Fast paced gameplay out of the box and too high shooting percentages. No way you can make this a 12 minute quarter game. That's disappointing. I know I was busy for months last year to get good sliders to fix these, but wasn't able to achieve this. Then ended up not playing the game anymore. Also that over the head passing is not looking good.

Keep loving the presentation and the commentary though.

# 20 i c u cant stop me @ 09/27/09 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntNL
They will have from this season, I think I read somewhere it will even be LED boarding..

As for the gameplay, in my eyes it still is very 2k9. Fast paced gameplay out of the box and too high shooting percentages. No way you can make this a 12 minute quarter game. That's disappointing. I know I was busy for months last year to get good sliders to fix these, but wasn't able to achieve this. Then ended up not playing the game anymore. Also that over the head passing is not looking good.

Keep loving the presentation and the commentary though.
but they had the led boards in 2k9 also... they are only on the sides of the building not all the way around like 2k has them.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.