Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The NBA 2K10 demo is now available at the Marketplace. Please post your impressions here.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Umman
Yeah, me either...haha. Wait, 253, you in Tacoma bro? That's where I am.
Yup....

# 22 str8artist @ 09/29/09 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetassj31
wow........so mad.....they ruined kobes jjumpshot in this game........i cant even get a feel for when 2 release the ball.... all of kobes points in real life come from his jumper and they couldnt even freakin get it right.....2k9 was just fine.....
spam alert!!! we heard you

# 23 Kashanova @ 09/29/09 06:19 AM
i like people who say that 2k ruined kobe's shot, when he mo-capped it himself. btw i dont see the demo, im in the east coast

# 24 The Umman @ 09/29/09 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
Yup....
Haha. Awesome!

# 25 Nuggets4life @ 09/29/09 06:21 AM
If you want the demo, go to game demos, click sports recreation, go down to 2k10. When you click it, it won't say "GET DEMO". Just click 2k, something should come up about 2k, click it again and it'll show you the teaser, the trailer, and the demo. Download the demo.

I really don't like this game.

# 26 Kashanova @ 09/29/09 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets4life
If you want the demo, go to game demos, click sports recreation, go down to 2k10. When you click it, it won't say "GET DEMO". Just click 2k, something should come up about 2k, click it again and it'll show you the teaser, the trailer, and the demo. Download the demo.

I really don't like this game.
lol that worked, but when i went to all game demos i couldnt find it ... weird

# 27 jerry0211 @ 09/29/09 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
... yeah.
Cool, this method worked. Thanks.

# 28 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/29/09 06:28 AM
i just played a game and made it a point that all my baskets had to be alleyoops and i nearly won. i shot 100% from the field and they were all alleyoops to brandon bass.

# 29 seemoe @ 09/29/09 06:29 AM
same game, different year.

# 30 bigdaddy8523 @ 09/29/09 06:29 AM
I have been buying 2k for the last 4 consecutive years and I don't know why im not getting a good vibe about this game. I feel like im playin Nba 2k9.5 and to me thats not worth $60.

# 31 Nuggets4life @ 09/29/09 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy8523
I have been buying 2k for the last 4 consecutive years and I don't know why im not getting a good vibe about this game. I feel like im playin Nba 2k9.5 and to me thats not worth $60.

2k9.5 would be the combine. This doesn't feel as good as the combine.

# 32 DakkoN @ 09/29/09 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
i just played a game and made it a point that all my baskets had to be alleyoops and i nearly won. i shot 100% from the field and they were all alleyoops to brandon bass.
Of course you shot 100%... A botched alley oop doesn't count as a missed FG, considering it's a pass.

# 33 stizz @ 09/29/09 06:34 AM
Is there commentary on the demo and is there a rematch option after the game finishes?

# 34 DeeJay @ 09/29/09 06:37 AM
It seems overall there are more negative impressions than positive? im in Australia so i cant get it for a while still, so do any of you guys think that this is going to be a great game judging by the demo? it seems like most people are a bit dissapointed.

# 35 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/29/09 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stizz
Is there commentary on the demo and is there a rematch option after the game finishes?
no commentary and yes you can rematch as many times as you want once the quarters over

# 36 stizz @ 09/29/09 06:41 AM
Ok cool. Gotta wait a week til I can try it out.

# 37 fffffffff9 @ 09/29/09 06:41 AM
No plays? No offball controls? What gives?

Kobe's new jumper is way better. Much quicker release, makes it a lot easier to play how he does in real life. Scoring off the dribble is still harder than it should be.

New post game controls are nice, I like them, but hookshots are overpowered. And I have no clue why. What's fun about hookshots? Online will be all hookshots, all the time.

# 38 Bnyce @ 09/29/09 06:44 AM
I love the feel and the vibe of the game, you can tell its on a easier difficulty, Dwights bangs feel and look like his dunks along with Gasol and others, the turbo meter is a welcome addition too, I love the AI offensively kobe dominating the ball, creating for others, cant wait for gameday... now if I can just get rashards jator down haha

# 39 jon_superman @ 09/29/09 06:47 AM
I think when you play the demo you try to do things like you did in 2k9 and realize they don't work. To me it really feels like a whole new ballgame and it took me awhile to adjust but once I changed up my style it was a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't like was there seemed to always be somebody open for three and help defense didn't rotate fast enough.

# 40 KBLIDAK @ 09/29/09 06:52 AM
Im new on this site and have been playing 2k since its been out. I already know and expect every year for people to complain about a game. I just played the demo a couple of times and i think its very good compared to last year. I know a lot of u dont play the game how it should be played and trust me i know. I have a lot of friends that complain about games, that if u play it the rigth way you'll enjoy it more. All im saying is all the people complaining do u play diffence yourself or u just pick one person and let the computer play d on everyone else. Me i play diffence with everyone and not bragging or anything but the computer only scored 2 points on me on my last game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.