Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Some the OS staff was able to attend the NBA 2K10 Launch Event, where they captured a small sample of gameplay footage. This video mostly features video interviews with Andre Iguodala and Nate Robinson (who gives us a shoutout, at the end of the clip). Sorry for the audio quality, it will be much better in future events.

You can also watch the higher quality version on our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kashanova @ 09/29/09 08:05 AM
that's good stuff right there. hope to see more of this in the future.

# 2 kwas676 @ 09/29/09 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmjlm
delete.
Gotta love the new members, but yeah wish I was there.

# 3 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmjlm
!delete...
This guy is entertaining. I just got done reading his thoughts over at the Live board. I'm glad your excited for 2k man.
On topic. Nice Video, looked like a lot of fun.
Back off topic: Am I the only one who hasn't heard anything about Wale until the VMA's?

# 4 str8artist @ 09/29/09 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
This guy is entertaining. I just got done reading his thoughts over at the Live board. I'm glad your excited for 2k man.
On topic. Nice Video, looked like a lot of fun.
Back off topic: Am I the only one who hasn't heard anything about Wale until the VMA's?
He has been around for a sec.... wale has a little buzz with that joint with lady gaga (CHILLIN) ....4 months back it was jam of the week on mtv jams.

# 5 texasgmr @ 09/29/09 10:31 AM
Good job guys!

# 6 TreyIM2 @ 09/29/09 12:11 PM
That Wale dude is wack, as is the majority of "today's rappers". I'm from the old school where "rap" was hip-hop and not everybody sounded alike.

I'm glad OS chose my favorite cut, What We Talkin' Bout, from BP3 to play in the background. Dude sets ish straight, for real, on that cut. Hov is a BEAST and I had that track "memorized" before the album actually dropped because I played the leak for over two weeks, prior.

Yea, uhh, this did nothing for me, though. Audio was horrible but I did use the Force to hear some of what was being said. I didn't know Iggy was a Live-er prior to getting on 2K, though. I always thought he was a 2K die-hard.

# 7 MrSimCity @ 09/29/09 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
He has been around for a sec.... wale has a little buzz with that joint with lady gaga (CHILLIN) ....4 months back it was jam of the week on mtv jams.
Yeah sorry about the audio on this one fellas, tried doing as much filtering as I possibly could.

Steve Bartlett suggest the Jay-z track and it fit right in with what I had in mind.

# 8 chrisc50 @ 09/29/09 06:37 PM
Pretty good video, don't know about the whole nate talking his rating. a 80 and higher is good.

# 9 MrSimCity @ 09/30/09 11:21 PM
video's been updated to the full version...has the OPERATION SPORTS NATE ROBINSON shout out in it now

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.