Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Here is a short video from our beta copy of NBA Live 10 with a few cutscenes included. Hope you guys enjoy the sneak peak.

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 dman1224 @ 09/30/09 12:20 AM
Nba live !0 is wayyyy better than 2k this year!

# 22 str8artist @ 09/30/09 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW_ORLEANS
Damn what's up with your response? And your sig says "come back to the og of basketball" meaning people left and tried the comp as you put it, so of course people gonna say Live is trying to step it up. But anyway Live does feel more fluid and I played the hell out of the demo. I can see you guys really I mean really worked hard.
yeah, I am not feeling dudes tone at all

# 23 coolcras7 @ 09/30/09 12:22 AM
Wow that video was boring , can I have that minute 30 back.

# 24 mikejs210 @ 09/30/09 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
It is now up on our Youtube site, for HD viewing.
I sometimes wonder where I would go for my sports gaming news and media if OS wasn't around. Thank you kind sir.

# 25 RipCity71252 @ 09/30/09 12:26 AM
LBJ drive......sickness.

Loving the the pacing of Live's animations this year. The dunks at times seem to have a bit of zoom to them but Mike has said they have tweaked the dunks to reduce it. The blending of the size-ups, to crossovers, then the explosive first steps leading to the finishes is the best I've seen in a b-ball video game yet.

I don't really see this as "bangin back at 2k" either. EA decided to wait until all of their community copies had been sent out before they let other places release media off their game.

Those copies shipped, green light on for places like OS to release media.

Nothing more, nothing less.

# 26 mikejs210 @ 09/30/09 12:29 AM
The video is cool, but I saw Lebron do that hopping celebration after he scored. I'm guessing that's cause this is from the beta build? I will say that the atmosphere of the games look great; it may be a notch above the competition's. The contested shots in the paint worry me. Hopefully I can see a full length gameplay video by the weekend.

# 27 swiftychampleone @ 09/30/09 12:29 AM
The arena music is actually dead on. I hope the Utah Jazz music when they are playing Defense is in the game. It kind of sounds like Gladiator/Battle music or something. I'm VERY impressed with this game.

Stephensonmc, if EA wanted to make a final sales pitch, you need to come hard like the competiton has in the past few days.

# 28 str8artist @ 09/30/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
The arena music is actually dead on. I hope the Utah Jazz music when they are playing Defense is in the game. It kind of sounds like Gladiator/Battle music or something. I'm VERY impressed with this game.

Stephensonmc, if EA wanted to make a final sales pitch, you need to come hard like the competiton has in the past few days.
Thank you... Thats all I said... then he got emo on me lol

# 29 Rob. D @ 09/30/09 12:39 AM
looked nice

# 30 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/30/09 12:43 AM
Wow! Great stuff. I love the crowd and arena sounds of the game. It really makes you feel like you're at a game. The arena announcer was great after D.Wade hit that 3. I'm so glad they give him some life in his voice.

Really looking forward to seeing some more vids tomorrow.

# 31 kennyacid @ 09/30/09 12:47 AM
vid was cool, like the fact that LBJ bands on his wrist overlap each other nice little detail.

# 32 stephensonmc @ 09/30/09 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
Thank you... Thats all I said... then he got emo on me lol
Wow guys, you're taking my words out of context.

What I'm saying is that I have been seeing "LIVE has to come back with what 2K has shown lately." We've shown you everything, there's nothing more to show . We've been here from the beginning all year talking to all of you. I said this a few months ago to remember when the comp shows you guys something with two weeks before ship to not forget all of the things we've shown you months and months in advance. I guess it's a no win situation though.

Not getting on any of you at all, I'm just trying to educate all of you on the things we've done this year that maybe some of you have forgotten. It's not us "banging back." It's our marketing department controlling when a website is allowed to talk about something. All confusion. Sorry if my "tone" seems off, I don't mean it like that.

# 33 stephensonmc @ 09/30/09 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
I think EA started strong (My Opinion) with promotion (demo included) compared to the comp. And what demo came out the beginning of august... U mean september.
my bad man lol.

# 34 Beluba @ 09/30/09 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Wow guys, you're taking my words out of context.

What I'm saying is that I have been seeing "LIVE has to come back with what 2K has shown lately." We've shown you everything, there's nothing more to show . We've been here from the beginning all year talking to all of you. I said this a few months ago to remember when the comp shows you guys something with two weeks before ship to not forget all of the things we've shown you months and months in advance. I guess it's a no win situation though.

Not getting on any of you at all, I'm just trying to educate all of you on the things we've done this year that maybe some of you have forgotten. It's not us "banging back." It's our marketing department controlling when a website is allowed to talk about something. All confusion. Sorry if my "tone" seems off, I don't mean it like that.
emo stephy

# 35 stephensonmc @ 09/30/09 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
emo stephy
lol, go to bed.

# 36 blingballa333 @ 09/30/09 01:01 AM
Stephenson, sorry to bug you with an off topic question. But are the Blazers going to wear white shoes at home in the game. They wore black both home and away in the playoffs. But they're going to wear white at home again judging by the training camp pics released today.

Thanks

Oh yea, Aldridge will be wearing Hyperizes this year.

# 37 stephensonmc @ 09/30/09 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Stephenson, sorry to bug you with an off topic question. But are the Blazers going to wear white shoes at home in the game. They wore black both home and away in the playoffs. But they're going to wear white at home again judging by the training camp pics released today.

Thanks

Oh yea, Aldridge will be wearing Hyperizes this year.
I can't remember, but if that's the case, no worries, it'll be changed ASAP.

Luxury of Dynamic DNA

# 38 blingballa333 @ 09/30/09 01:03 AM
Quote:

Luxury of Dynamic DNA
Sick, thanks.

# 39 dirtypuppet @ 09/30/09 01:03 AM
Stephensonmc, when will we get a confirmed list of things that will be included in the patch, and when will the patch be available?

Have some of the concerns from the demo (such as the players skipping up court) already been fixed for the release, prior to the patch?

Also, one small thing I've mentioned several times which has never been answered, The Atlanta Hawks mascot (Harry the Hawk) from the videos I've seen, is wearing the 'old' Hawks uniform, which has been the case for the last 2 years.

Is this an oversight? Or is there some legal issue holding it back? I just don't understand how it could be wrong each year... It's by no means a game breaker, just small flaw, that as a Hawks fan, gripes me.

Congrats again on making HUGE strides this year.

# 40 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/30/09 01:05 AM
Quote:

Luxury of Dynamic DNA
You guys did a great job with the daily updates last year. But, what happens in our dynasyties and we do a fantasy draft. Do you have a bunch of players wearing different color shoes?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.