Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

Check out the first look NCAA Basketball 10 video.

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 tril @ 10/04/09 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
To answer your first question, yes I think you are one of the only people who isn't fond of Gus

Dick isn't going anywhere, having choice is a good thing.
have to cosign what yanks26 said. think he sounds to animated on the trailer. IT kind of diminishes the quality of play by play.
So is Dicki V in tge game also?

# 82 Jab_Step @ 10/04/09 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
have to cosign what yanks26 said. think he sounds to animated on the trailer. IT kind of diminishes the quality of play by play.
There are a lot of different levels of intensity in his play by play calls in the game, we just chose those particuar calls for the video.

# 83 ty5oke @ 10/04/09 02:32 AM
Personally I enjoy the enthusiastic calls. To me that's what stands out in college basketball from the pros, the emotion, intensity and love of the game in the college game is at a higher level and Gus Johnson does a great job in relaying that feel through his commentating.

# 84 bears5122 @ 10/04/09 04:17 AM
Love Gus Johnson but the Dynasty mode and gameplay are still the two major selling points for me. I mean last year's game didn't even have all the D1 teams, something their competitors have had for a decade.

College hoops is my favorite sport though, so I'd love to see this game get back to respectability.

# 85 andybaseball2005 @ 10/04/09 05:07 AM
Gus was definetly a great addition from a presentation standpoint. Looking forward to more info.

# 86 Zeppelin8 @ 10/04/09 06:36 AM
Lol I feel that NCAA 10's is gonna be a better overall game then Live 10. Sure its not fair to compare a NBA game to a College game, but here is why I think so...

I think that next weeks announcement is about Legacy/Dynasty mode. If it gets rapid improvements, then NCAA 10 will be the sports game of the year. I am hopeful because College Games are about Legacies. Live has Dynamic season, so they missed other details on franchise mode. Most of the guys here complained about Legacy mode last year. So I have tons of reasons to believe that there will be a new improved legacy mode with lots of depth in it.

Fingers crossed.

# 87 warnerwlf98 @ 10/04/09 09:24 AM
Having 2 different announcing teams . . . now that would be the first time it has ever been done before (from what I know). It will really go into making tourney games special . . . now what about the rest of dynasty mode?

# 88 str8artist @ 10/04/09 10:08 AM
presentation A+ already..WOW

# 89 radiohead @ 10/04/09 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrice4949
Would you care to comment about whether mutiple teams can be controlled in dynasty?

If I can't do dynasties with friends it is definitely a no buy. Otherwise I will definitey get it.
If the past is any indication, I wouldn't hold my breath for this.

# 90 jerryrice4949 @ 10/04/09 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohead
If the past is any indication, I wouldn't hold my breath for this.

Agreed. Bt I don't understand why. Seams like a fairy basic feature nearly all sports game have, since the ps1.

# 91 tlef316 @ 10/04/09 09:19 PM
realistic dynasty mode and game play is 95% of what matters to me. I still play 2k8 and would love to pick up a more "next gen" game (while 2K was great, the engine shows its age).

I had my hopes up for this title last year, but i could tell within 2 seconds that dynasty mode was not up to par.

looking forward to this week's announcements.

# 92 ehh @ 10/04/09 09:42 PM
Just watched this again, another promising detail I noticed was that they gave Evan Turner from OSU his mid-height black socks even with the home white sneakers. Hopefully EA really stepped it up w. the roster and player likeness accuracy.

Turner on the right below.

# 93 legendkiller5 @ 10/05/09 11:14 AM
The return of shooter sleeves + Gus Johnson = a promising start in me forgetting about 2k college hoops.

# 94 MUTTS @ 10/05/09 11:57 AM
The video is fantastic but what I would like to find out (and we will soon) is can we play as more than 1 team during dynasty or play any game on the schedule? With 300+ teams in college hoops its so tough to limit myself to only play as Syracuse...

Tony

# 95 Cardot @ 10/05/09 12:13 PM
That looked great. But has EA ever put out a sizzle trailer that didn't look great?

# 96 rspencer86 @ 10/05/09 09:18 PM
GUS JOHNSON AND BILL RAFTERY! That is freaking awesome.

Why can't CBS put these two together in real life...

# 97 tonybologna @ 10/05/09 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
GUS JOHNSON AND BILL RAFTERY! That is freaking awesome.

Why can't CBS put these two together in real life...
Yeah! SEND IT IN BIG FELLA! DUKE STARTS OUT IN A "MAN-TO-MAN". Thought I'd put a little Raftery into it.

# 98 rspencer86 @ 10/05/09 09:38 PM
Ya'll remember what happened in one of the rare times Johnson and Raftery worked a game together?

"Larry Bird... Maybe!"

I'm excited for this game. Can't wait to see more info.

# 99 SchruteFarms @ 10/05/09 10:02 PM
Gus + Raft = Too much greatness and earth explodes!

# 100 Jano @ 10/05/09 10:39 PM
Great name Shrute, Dwight is my fav character in the Office.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.