Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 wrigleyville33 @ 10/09/09 12:09 AM
Please take off the ea sports logo on the cbs/espn overlays!!! Besides that, the presentation looks incredible.

# 102 TarHeelPhenom @ 10/09/09 12:22 AM
When they showed the shot of Ford Field and the National Title game between UNC-Mich State they had it DOWN TO A TEE. If you didn't know it was a video game you would have thought it was a replay of the game. Makes no sense how good this game looks. I'll be disappointed if there isn't multiplayer Dynasty; but that wouldn't keep me from playing this game.

# 103 LingeringRegime @ 10/09/09 02:28 AM
I am about to cry. AMAZING!!! Now, this is what I have been waiting for this entire generation of consoles! I just hope that the rest of the EA Sports Family follows suit.

# 104 HealyMonster @ 10/09/09 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I am about to cry. AMAZING!!! Now, this is what I have been waiting for this entire generation of consoles! I just hope that the rest of the EA Sports Family follows suit.

me too, this is an awesome day for presentation nuts like myself. This is without a doubt the greatest presentation ever in a videogame. they didnt just make the overlays look like the stations, they used the actual overlays. its going to be insane!

# 105 MrNFL_FanIQ @ 10/09/09 12:22 PM
That presentation looks amazing, (And Gus Johnson by himself makes things awesome)

I've never bought a college basketball game, and usually don't care much about presentation, but that definitely catches my attention. I'll look into the gameplay to see if I want the game.

# 106 Jistic @ 10/09/09 01:12 PM
UN-BELIEVA-DOINK!

# 107 Eski33 @ 10/09/09 01:57 PM
This is EPIC!....

# 108 RayAllen20 @ 10/09/09 04:38 PM
Hey Jab_Step. In quick games will we have the choice of whether we want the game to be CBS or ESPN? Because I don't want all quick games to be ESPN. I want a good mix.

# 109 Jab_Step @ 10/09/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Hey Jab_Step. In quick games will we have the choice of whether we want the game to be CBS or ESPN? Because I don't want all quick games to be ESPN. I want a good mix.
You can choose what package you want in the settings during the pre-game flow.

# 110 Jamin23 @ 10/09/09 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
You can choose what package you want in the settings during the pre-game flow.
that's sick.

# 111 michfan16 @ 10/09/09 05:01 PM
When will more videos and updates be coming?

# 112 stlstudios189 @ 10/09/09 05:08 PM
based on presentation alone I want this game.

# 113 bubba22plus @ 10/09/09 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
Is it either/or? Or is there still EA generic presentation.

I dig what your doing but I play as Wright State in the Horizon League. They are never going to be on CBS and may be on ESPN during rivalry/championship week.

So is there still a generic for small schools?
I'd like to know this too. Or give us the ability to have no broadcasters and a Generic EA layout and stats.

# 114 Cusefan @ 10/09/09 05:56 PM
Quote:

I dig what your doing but I play as Wright State in the Horizon League. They are never going to be on CBS and may be on ESPN during rivalry/championship week.

Hopefully they will have ESPN Regional Games. I am curious is if they will have the whole ESPN Family or just ESPN. because having games on ESPN Regional, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU would really be a great way to mix things up.

# 115 green94 @ 10/09/09 06:43 PM
Quote:

Good question, I was kind of wondering the same thing. I liked how in College Football there wouldn't be any announcers at all for lower ranked games. I'd hate to get greedy at this point though

# 116 AuburnAlumni @ 10/09/09 06:54 PM
As a 3 year vet of playing College Hoops 2k8 over buying an EA Basketball game.

And as a long time 2k lover and EA ***** when it comes to the game of basketball I will simply say...

DEAR SWEET TINY BABY JESUS THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!

I will be buying this on launch day.

Unfreakingbelievable. I mean...GOOD GOD.

You guys have finally taken your presentation to unreal levels. Kudos to you sir.

If the gameplay is even halfway decent, this will be the first time in 10 years that I've bought an EA Bball game, and the first in 3 that I will not be playing College Hoops 2k8 for my College BBall fix.

# 117 bluengold34_OS @ 10/09/09 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni

And as a long time 2k lover and EA ***** when it comes to the game of basketball I will simply say...

You guys have finally taken your presentation to unreal levels. Kudos to you sir.

If the gameplay is even halfway decent, this will be the first time in 10 years that I've bought an EA Bball game, and the first in 3 that I will not be playing College Hoops 2k8 for my College BBall fix.
Welcome to the Darkside..................

# 118 HealyMonster @ 10/09/09 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni

This is me exactly except I havent played a college bbal game period regardless of who made it so its a big step. 2 little videos of presentation sold me.

whoever the developer is thats posting in this thread I want to thank you. Not just for making this game, but for possibly changing sports gaming in general and saving it.

My only request is that you set up the meeting between ian cummings and your guy at CBS before you go on your post release vacation!. Thanks dude!

# 119 nxt @ 10/09/09 07:48 PM
Wow! That is freakin' awesome. Both CBS and ESPN integration in this game! This is exactly what people have been asking for in the football games. Madden and NCAA better have this next year!

# 120 NDIrish98 @ 10/09/09 08:29 PM
i'm not a big college basketball fan, i usually just watch the local teams every once in a while and the tournament, but i just watched the CBS and ESPN integration trailers and that, couple that with the gameplay style of NBA Live 10, and NCAA Basketball 10 just might be one of the best games of the year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.