Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

EA has just posted another NCAA Basketball 10 blog. This one covering the CBS and ESPN presentation packages.

Quote:
"This is the first time that an EA SPORTS title has had full ESPN in game presentation and the first time any sports game has had CBS Sports integration. It is also the first time that a sports game has had the option to choose your presentation package, complete with different announcing teams. ESPN covers over 500 college basketball games per year and CBS Sports has been broadcasting the tournament since 1982. Knowing this we feel that the integration of these leading brands evoke a strong emotional response when seen in game and will provide you with a greater level of authenticity and immersion. With all of these changes and innovations there is obviously going to be a lot you have never seen before, let's break it down and walk through all of the different presentation elements that make up what you will see and hear in NCAA Basketball 10."

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ausar72 @ 10/15/09 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie20
All of this talk of expecting Madden and NCAA Football TV presentations is setting EA up for an epic fail.
Exactly!

# 42 OSUFan_88 @ 10/15/09 10:53 PM
I may be late to the party, I'll be damned if this isn't the best presentation I have ever seen in a video game.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

# 43 stoncold32 @ 10/16/09 03:10 AM
*meanwhile the NCAA football team is laboring over which windsock color to change*

# 44 RayAllen20 @ 10/17/09 05:49 PM
Haha did anyone see during the Louisville game the crowd had a sign that said Fire the Coach. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. NCAA Basketball 10, taking realism to another level.

# 45 cmeler2 @ 10/22/09 02:43 PM
if one shining moment is included in this years game this will be one of the best ones they've made yet. Even if they didn't update the dynasty mode.

# 46 Braves Fan @ 10/25/09 02:57 AM
Presentation looks outstanding, I won't deny that for a minute.

But I'm not buying the game for the presentation, it looks like the exact same game as last year's to me.

I've already bought the Show and Madden, not sure if I'm going to buy this one or not just for an upgrade in presentation.

# 47 JAYMO76 @ 10/29/09 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
I guess we will wait and see whats been added to this years game, I agree looks a lot like last years so far though with 3 weeks till release.
Agreed.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.