Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has announced the patch details for NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"Hey 2Kers,

Just an update to let everyone know that we have completed the Xbox 360 version of the patch. As promised, you will find the patch details below. The items in bold are items that have also been addressed in a new version of the PS3 patch (I've updated that thread with the appropriate information).

To answer a question that I have received many queries about, these patches do NOT require you to restart your Associations and My Player careers. Good luck with your players and teams!

SimBaller"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 421 Pared @ 11/04/09 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
According to PastaPadre's website(http://www.pastapadre.com/) the patch has been submitted to MS/Sony and going through testing.
But we knew that a while ago. That's not exactly new.

# 422 Pared @ 11/04/09 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONF
I couldn't agree with you more. That is why I am going out to purchase Live until 2K decides to fix this mess. I have tried to play 2k10 and like it. Blinding my true feelings with fanism, but I just can't take it any longer. From the framerate to the dumb D AI and game glitches, I am forced to the dark side. I have been playing Live's Demo and at this stage the game is better than 2K10. Yes I said it and it is very painful to do so, but it simply is!!!

It is like selling me a Samsung LED 1080p 240Hz TV, but the 1080p and 240Hz will need a patch to work and Samsung will release it at a TBD date. You bet ya!! I will turn to the Westinghouse LED 1080p, 240Hz that works. The brand name/quality history is not the same, but the at least I can enjoy the features!!!

signed - Madd Rapper!
The first time your game doesn't go to OT, or you are forced to play an OT game while you are holding the lead, you remember this post.

I have both games and both have issues. People force themselves to believe what they want to believe.

# 423 Pared @ 11/04/09 04:04 PM
There's plenty of people willing to help you in the Live forum, including myself. I'd rather not drag this topic off-course too much longer.

You can PM me as well, if you'd like.

With the way Murphy's Law works, the same day you make that purchase, it's the day the patch gets released and then all the issues you have will be fixed. Life is funny that way.

# 424 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/04/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
The first time your game doesn't go to OT, or you are forced to play an OT game while you are holding the lead, you remember this post.

I have both games and both have issues. People force themselves to believe what they want to believe.
True story. Like I said every game has it's issues.

# 425 bamalam @ 11/04/09 05:39 PM
Quote:
I couldn't agree with you more. That is why I am going out to purchase Live until 2K decides to fix this mess. I have tried to play 2k10 and like it. Blinding my true feelings with fanism, but I just can't take it any longer. From the framerate to the dumb D AI and game glitches, I am forced to the dark side. I have been playing Live's Demo and at this stage the game is better than 2K10. Yes I said it and it is very painful to do so, but it simply is!!!

It is like selling me a Samsung LED 1080p 240Hz TV, but the 1080p and 240Hz will need a patch to work and Samsung will release it at a TBD date. You bet ya!! I will turn to the Westinghouse LED 1080p, 240Hz that works. The brand name/quality history is not the same, but the at least I can enjoy the features!!!

signed - Madd Rapper!
good luck.

rebounding, ot, association,

live would be the tv with no screen

# 426 BroMontana82 @ 11/04/09 07:10 PM
Quote:
Good Day Pared,

I understand both games have issue, and the world would not turn if that was not the case , but does Live have as many issue as 2k currently has? 2K IMO is broke. Save me a purchase Pared, show me the light???

Thanks
i would wait until both patches hit to make any final judgments...maybe rent or borrow live as well and go with whatever you feel is best but give both a fair shot after both patches come out.

# 427 RumbleCard @ 11/04/09 07:21 PM
If its officially in MS/Sony then we should see this patch within a week. I can't see them testing it any longer than that.

# 428 CX1329 @ 11/04/09 07:24 PM
I'm starting to think the game will be nearly perfect after the patch. And for the first time, I'm actually really enjoying the 2K rosters. I have yet to see anything too weird happening with them, and in my experience, Nogster's make the game too difficult.

2K10 has its share of moments that make me want to switch the game off, but it's too hot damn addicting.

# 429 hahahahahaudead @ 11/04/09 07:25 PM
if its not out b friday i will not own this game any longer

# 430 BroMontana82 @ 11/04/09 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
If its officially in MS/Sony then we should see this patch within a week. I can't see them testing it any longer than that.
i can see them taking awhile to test due to all of the changes...and that's even if everything works out well, which is probably won't.

# 431 drewbaby1414 @ 11/05/09 08:57 AM
Sounds like they are really taking there time on the patch. Which I think is good. I defintily want th patch to come out fully loaded!

# 432 DC @ 11/06/09 02:29 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Man, that bounce pass on the free throw thing is like in the movies when a dummy gets three wishes, and wastes the first one on a hamburger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
The difference here is that the dummy got well over 100 wishes. Choosing to eat a burger while he waited for the other wishes to come to fruition was probably a wise idea.

# 433 Pared @ 11/06/09 02:42 PM
No reason to keep this thread open anymore.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.