Home
NHL 10 News Post

EA Sports posted the NHL 10 title update details.

Quote:
"Hey everyone, Rammer here. I want to start by thanking everybody for all the great feedback that we've been receiving via the NHL 10 forums and the NHL 10 twitter feed. Just recently, we talked about our first roster update as well as our new tuner sets that allow us to tune over 2000 variables in gameplay on a nightly basis if we wanted to. We will continue to listen to feedback and tweak gameplay as needed but unfortunately, these tuner sets do not extend outside of gameplay.

So, I want to let you know that we have a Title Update that is currently being tested by Sony and Microsoft. Once we get the final go ahead from them, the update will be made live for you to download. We are hoping both console updates will be available to you by November 5th but the way things work at times, it may be sooner (or potentially later). As I get a more solid confirmation of when the TU will be available, I'll post the info on twitter."

Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 nccomicfan @ 10/23/09 04:01 PM
No fix for robo goalie listed there

# 42 silverandblack @ 10/25/09 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
No fix for robo goalie listed there
Nope. And once they adjust the "5-Hole Glitch", it seems they are just going to get tougher!!

# 43 jonapaloma @ 10/25/09 09:11 AM
For god sake. reduce the goalies tendency to make a desperation save on most onetimers. same thing was there last year and they fixed it.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.