NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 pickupman91 @ 10/22/09 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricain
Top 25 looked odd, not so sure about the gameplay. Looks like I will be muting the commentary if I get this game, only so much D.Vitale i can handle.

I totally agree. Dick Vitale is ok in spurts, but an entire game may be a chore for me to listen to. My suggestion to EA and ESPN is, has, and always will be to substitute Jay Bilas for Dickie V.

# 22 Brandwin @ 10/22/09 12:38 PM
Looks alright. Like others, I need to see how the dynasty is.

# 23 Saijahn @ 10/22/09 01:18 PM
gameplay still looks yester-year but presentation is amazing

# 24 Drocks @ 10/22/09 01:23 PM
It's about what I expected. Presentation is awesome, gameplay is pretty sim, no doubt. It runs reasonably smooth, it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. I likes.

# 25 joesto54 @ 10/22/09 01:29 PM
If anyone is curious about the gameplay, just check Live. Then think of it being more of a motion offense. IMO if it works how they say, gameplay won't be an issue for me.

# 26 pfunk880 @ 10/22/09 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
i love how ea keeps bringing back the old shot clock nosie (around the 1:40 mark) always brings me back to the nba live 95 days lol. but now they have it echoing around the whole arena lol. thats enough ea we understand the shot clock is winding down lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Perfect assessment so far. Presentation is just on fire but there's nothing I'm seeing gameplay-wise that make me say "wow."

And ugh, get rid of the old shot clock warning beeps that reverberate through the entire arena. This isn't NBA Live 95.
LOL, agreed on the shot clock. I'm not really the nostalgic type, so I wish we could turn it off.

Also, the CBS commentary is abysmal. No other way to put it. I'm hoping against hope that it's an "early build" problem, but I doubt it since we are so close to release.

# 27 joesto54 @ 10/22/09 04:54 PM
just looked this up. EA said they're using blue ribbon's magazine for info. we'll here is BR's pre-season top 25

http://netscoutsbasketball.com/blog/...america-teams/

This list is IDENTICAL to the one we saw in the newest video. This should help some ppl's worries about Illinois being 25 with 19 losses...

unless dynasty's top 25 doesn't change throughout the season. highly doubt it tho

# 28 danphilibin @ 10/22/09 05:49 PM
Where's the commentary?

# 29 Buckeyes_Doc @ 10/22/09 06:25 PM
Awesome looking video, I love the atmosphere and the presentation. Game play looked good too me as well. Now please please have a properly working recruiting system, accurate polls, no major bugs in dynasty and I will be a happy man.

# 30 statum71 @ 10/22/09 07:16 PM
Looks cool. Still buying it mostly for the presentation.

# 31 green94 @ 10/22/09 07:57 PM
Back door cut and dunk near the end of the video looked fantastic. Also the lean in jumper by a UNC player I believe looked REALLY good as well. Animations looked a little smoother overall than Live, I could be seeing things though.

So pumped for this game, can't wait for the dynasty goods!

# 32 65South @ 10/23/09 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Back door cut and dunk near the end of the video looked fantastic. Also the lean in jumper by a UNC player I believe looked REALLY good as well...
Couldn't agree more green94! I'm starting to dig this game more and more.

As a single player mode guy, I'm looking forward to any dynasty info we receive in the near future.

# 33 65South @ 10/23/09 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
Now pfunk that brings back some memories bro!!

# 34 moemoe24 @ 10/23/09 01:35 PM
This game will suck just like all the college hoop games. Just kidding!! This game, if it plays like Live, is gonna be a great game.

# 35 nccomicfan @ 10/23/09 03:54 PM
I hope the commentators aren't speaking in that amped up voice the whole game...no one does that. I hope it is contextual

gameplay is very herky jerky to me

# 36 JerzeyReign @ 10/24/09 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880

LoL, Half of this forum is going to have to show this to an older sibling to find out what game this is. Seems like yesterday my older cousin kicked my *** in this.

# 37 x_irish6 @ 10/25/09 01:24 AM
As a 13-14 year old I played a ridiculous amount of NBA Live 95. It is still my favourite bball title to date.

Looking at the starting lineups, looks like Nuggets (Dikembe Mutombo, LaPhonso Ellis, Reggie Williams, Bryant Stith & Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf) against the Blazers (Chris Dudley, Buck Williams, Clifford Robinson, Clyde Drexler & the starting PG was either Rod Strickland or Terry Porter, probably the former).

Ahh the gold old days

# 38 ehh @ 10/25/09 02:13 PM
Anyone catch the last Duke/UNC clip where they were showing in-game highlights? Anyone also notice the time on the clock when they were showing it? 7:11 left in the half, perhaps it's the under-eight media timeout? That'd be awesome to see if TV timeouts were in this year.

G'Town's offense looked good. I'm glad to see the CPU isn't doing a ton of NBA Live-ish isoing and the gameplay appears team orientated.

# 39 DW3 @ 10/25/09 02:41 PM
wow i loved the cut during the Villanova/Gtown game! I cannot wait to get my hands on this! My only drawback about the game is that we cannot import players. other than that EA has another 60 bucks from me this year lol! Madden, Fight Night, Nba Live, and Ncaa Basketball!

# 40 marcoyk @ 10/25/09 09:00 PM
I wasn't too impressed with the gameplay, but the presentation looks stunning.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.