Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Dewiel, over at the EA Sports Forums, has just announced the next Madden NFL 10 roster update won't be released until November 20th.

Quote:
"The next roster update for Madden NFL 10 will be coming on Friday, November 20, 2009. With the extended NFL action that will occur over the next few weeks, expect a larger amount of changes in the next update. As always, continue to post you feedback and thoughts here in the forums, and don’t forget to post your Top Increases/Decreases in your team’s thread."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Cj7298419 @ 11/18/09 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyy201
I just seen on Donny moore's Twitter that Reggie bush is going to be an 80! After only one good game! WTF! He's gonna be a 90+ at WR if they do that! He was already an 87 at WR right now! That's better then 85% of the true WRs.
The thing is, he'll be an 80 but he still might be the lowest rated running back on that roster. Pierre Thomas should be at least an 86. Dude is a beast.

Matter of fact, I'm stoked to see how much better the Saints will be ranked as a whole.

# 22 jimmyy201 @ 11/18/09 12:01 PM
No I like the saints n I agree pierre Thomas is amazing. But there's no reason for bush to go up to an 80 for one good game. Other players have good games and don't ever get to 80. Ex. Devin Hester, danieal manning. Or even Greg olsens 3 td game. So just cos bush is on an elite team they will put him up alot? And his rating at WR is what bothers me the most. I kno he's good at recieving buy he's not better then 85% of the WR in the league.

# 23 bigtxambition @ 11/18/09 08:11 PM
Does anyone know when exactly we can expect to see this roster update on Xbox LIVE?

# 24 St3fN_sTrApS @ 11/19/09 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
Does anyone know when exactly we can expect to see this roster update on Xbox LIVE?
I don't have an Xbox, but I'm pretty sure there will be a list of changes made to the roster tomorrow and the roster updates should be available for download on Friday.

# 25 yankeesgiants @ 11/19/09 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I disagree, EA makes millions off Madden and at this point in time we should have rosters that update in real time. As soon as the Chiefs cut Larry Johnson, the next time I put in Madden 10 it should show that on my roster, he should no longer be on the Chiefs. Anything less in my opinion is just lazy. As it happens in real life , it should also happen in the game , by the day, by the hour, by the minute. Yes, I can do this myself, and I do, but I feel a company that makes millions each year off this game should be on top of this and be willing to put in the time to give the consumer what they said they were going to give. "If you see it on Sunday" Well this Sunday LJ will not be a Chief, but he will be in Madden 10. Last week Chris Chambers was a WR on the Chiefs, but he is not in Madden 10. Fail.

We should also have real time roster updates for online franchise as well. We are approaching 2010, there's no reason why this type of live update can't be in place.
The only game with daily updates is NBA Live. Remember a machine not a person is doing the work. That's the difference. The so called madden weekly updates they were doing cherrypicked at best. You cant evaluate 1300 players in 3 days. Given the choice, Id rather have 6 great updates over 17 subpar ones. Unless a synergy type program for football can be developed Your not going to be getting worthwhile daily or even weekly updates. Synergy is used by the NBA and it's what makes up the Dynamic DNA for NBA Live.

# 26 marcoyk @ 11/19/09 04:23 PM
Coming out tomorrow! Oh yeah. Can't wait. Don't want to see what the Redskins look like though...

# 27 yankeesgiants @ 11/21/09 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
this is what I have a problem with....the whole Idea of a "roster update" of all things once a month is outrageous....especially for fans of teams that usually get underrated in Madden from the beginning of the season....slowly but surely they have made the 49ers defense better...it took a while....

but like poster cv15 said...players like Miles Austin would still be a 60's player for much longer than they should.

for those that say it is too hard to do....I refuse to believe it is that hard to "edit" rosters....I mean really.
1. Miles Austin had 4 total catches in the month of september. breakout games happened in the middle of October. The update that was prior to this one released October 29th had him at 80. So how would he still be in the 60's if the did it once a month?

2. The 49ers got overlooked because he wasn't doing updates on every team each week to begin with. He cherry picked and finally got around to the 49ers. Once a month means every team has 4 game body of work and they get there just due at the end of each month.

3. Where does it say that you are entitled to once a week update?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.