Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The NBA 2K10 patch has been released for the PS3. Please post all your impressions here.

What fixes are in the patch? Click here to find out.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 tcnumba10 @ 11/14/09 04:53 PM
Can anyone play against Lebron (cpu) or Wade (cpu) and tell me what kind of stats they put up against you. Also could u announce the difficulty settings as well as amount of minutes u played against them.

The main thing I want to see is Superstars playing like Superstars for their team and that bullet passes into the paint by the cpu for an easy 2 to be eliminated.

Still waiting on for the PC version.

# 102 Pared @ 11/14/09 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Shooting foul- 75.
You want a realistic game, you can't go this high. With the setting this high you can simply throw the ball in the post, push the shot stick into the defender and get a foul call.

# 103 Rocboyz101 @ 11/14/09 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Can anyone play against Lebron (cpu) or Wade (cpu) and tell me what kind of stats they put up against you. Also could u announce the difficulty settings as well as amount of minutes u played against them.

The main thing I want to see is Superstars playing like Superstars for their team and that bullet passes into the paint by the cpu for an easy 2 to be eliminated.

Backdoor cuts to zero on superstar on the most current roster eliminates this issue. Doesn't make the cpu play less competitive either. Just less laser passes.. Off awareness on 43 also. Superstars playing like superstars imo, isn't a problem right now. They play realistic.

# 104 Kalon @ 11/14/09 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10

Long story short...if you sag off..they WILL kill you and they will drive by you...lebron brings it up a lot...they play like themselves more than ever....Kobe goes in the post...and MJ's your ***...

Shaq will back you down until he knocks you down...

Nash is.....frustrating...

Lebron/Wade/Kobe are ALWAYS looking for the open man...

# 105 coolcras7 @ 11/14/09 05:21 PM
Yeah super stars are always looking for there shoot, trying to take you off the dribble so that help defense has to assist then the dish to the open man, fortunately open shoots are not auto like before for the cpu.

# 106 Rocboyz101 @ 11/14/09 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
You want a realistic game, you can't go this high. With the setting this high you can simply throw the ball in the post, push the shot stick into the defender and get a foul call.
Really? Hmm, I must just play differently then. Because a lot of these hard contact animations aren't being called fouls anyways. What do you have yours on, and what results are you getting?

# 107 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/14/09 06:15 PM
My only issue right now is I see a lot of turnovers, like the ball is floating to much on passes.

# 108 pslieber @ 11/14/09 07:04 PM
Definitely smoother, post-patch. CPU AI is kicked up a notch when I snooze on transition buckets.

Odd: the Cavs mascot wandering onto the court...then refusing to leave. I think problem stemmed from the quarter not starting properly (the ref refused to inbound the ball until I paused the game, then returned). The mascot still refused to leave until several plays/minutes later.

# 109 OSUFan_88 @ 11/14/09 07:04 PM
Well talk about a change from playing the Rockets, I played the Kings and could have held them to under 70 if I kept my starters in the whole game.

A few slider tweaks, a few foul tweaks and I'm going to be set for a LONG time.

# 110 Crossover1 @ 11/14/09 07:04 PM
I really don't feel like sliders need to be touched. Maybe we're gettin different results bc we play different minutes and different levels, but on Hall of Fame (12 min.) I feel like me and the CPU are on even grounds. Like someone said earlier, the game varies drastically. Cavs shot 59% one game, LA shot 38% the next. Only thing that needs to be changed are foul settings.

# 111 Kalon @ 11/14/09 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
I really don't feel like sliders need to be touched. Maybe we're gettin different results bc we play different minutes and different levels, but on Hall of Fame (12 min.) I feel like me and the CPU are on even grounds. Like someone said earlier, the game varies drastically. Cavs shot 59% one game, LA shot 38% the next. Only thing that needs to be changed are foul settings.
This. I agree here.

# 112 Helios12787 @ 11/14/09 07:52 PM
^^^^ While I do love that players actually do a little pushing and shoving now:

I've had instances where there was no need to shove a player yet they do it anyway.

# 113 rawdog805 @ 11/14/09 08:03 PM
Can anyone confirm that the computer doesnt pass out of jumpers as much as before the patch??

# 114 Rocboyz101 @ 11/14/09 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Can anyone confirm that the computer doesnt pass out of jumpers as much as before the patch??
Idk, I'm still having wade do it sometimes right when I'm about to block him..

# 115 rawdog805 @ 11/14/09 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Idk, I'm still having wade do it sometimes right when I'm about to block him..
yeah thats exactly what happened before the patch.. Just feels cheap.. Feels like your playing an online game against a cheeser..

# 116 Rocboyz101 @ 11/14/09 08:57 PM
I think the alleyoop slider is broken. I have it set to ZERO, and the heat have thrown 4 and its only the 3rd quarter.

# 117 Kalon @ 11/14/09 09:07 PM
b....yall dudes HAVE to pay attention to the situation...you telling me if im mo williams with lebron on the break i lay it up...nah u pitch that ish to bron...the ones i've seen have been in appropriate situations by appropriate passers finishers....with acceptable dunks...

# 118 MrMayface @ 11/14/09 09:17 PM

What yall think about those stats? I was GS, the Cavs won 144-124. That was the 3rd game of the Finals. I think the shooting % is way to high, and look at the assists. The only sliders I changed are.
- Charging (100)
- Blocking (100)
- Reaching (60)
- Shooting (90)
- Loose ball (100)
12 mins on All Star

# 119 MustangMan @ 11/14/09 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Definitely better game as others loving the contact, makes you plot out your post moves now. This is a pic of a loose ball foul accompany with a video. I have never seen this is a video game, not saying hasn't been but it is a first for me. I bumped up LBF to 60.

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=504123

Verejao flopping like he does in real life... hah.

# 120 Homecourt @ 11/14/09 09:58 PM
Playing MyPlayer and since the patch I have had three instances in about 3 games played where I'm late on the [triangle] button for a rebound and Shaq or another big man comes down with the defensive rebound. Problem is my rebound button press now causes the rebounding player to take a FULL COURT shot attempt and give the ball right back to the other team. Anyone else had this happen and have you ever seen it pre patch?

Not digging the Cavs home GRAY headbands either...

Other things are looking nice, but I'm reserving judgement until I get some more games in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.