Home
News Post

According to ESPN, Tiger Woods was injured in a car crash this morning. According to CNN TV, he has already been released from the hospital.

Quote:
"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

The police report narrative said the "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious."

Member Comments
# 521 BlueNGold @ 02/03/10 04:16 PM
^^

LOL . That is classic. I want one!

# 522 BlueNGold @ 03/21/10 04:33 PM
http://tsn.ca/golf/story/?id=314956

Quote:
NEW YORK -- A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that ESPN will air a one-on-one interview with Tiger Woods on Sunday night.

The interview with Tom Rinaldi is scheduled to be shown after 7 p.m. Eastern.

The person requested anonymity because details of the interview were supposed to remain confidential.

Next month, Woods will end more than four months of seclusion and play the Masters, shielded by the most secure environment in golf as he competes for the first time since a sex scandal shattered his image.

# 523 Money99 @ 03/21/10 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Big deal. He'll give the interviewer the questions beforehand. Everything will be rehearsed and phony.

At this point it's insulting that Woods keeps behaving like this. I'd prefer he just said "I'm Tiger Woods bitch! I'll do what I want".

People on both sides of the fence are morons. I know people that love him and think he's the greatest human being because he's good at golf. Meanwhile, there's people like me who loathe him because he's overhyped with no personality.

I hope people who genuinely love golf and want him back because of what he brings to the sport see him back out there and ignore all the extra crap that surrounds him.

At this point, I don't care anymore. He's a man-whore (like most athletes) who's trying way too hard to show that he's a good human being. He's not. He's an adulterer who cheated on his wife and kids with some of the skankiest chicks out there. But that's between him and his family.
To the rest of us, he's simply a golfer who got caught in hilarious fashion.
So to the golfers, enjoy what he does on the course.
To everyone else, get a life (including me).

P.S. Up until all this fiasco I thought Tiger was a dork with the personality of a cardboard box. At least now we know he's human. Judging by his text messages he's still a dork that looks like he can eat an apple through a fence. But at least he doesn't appear to have the complete personality of the ED209.

# 524 TIm @ 03/21/10 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Big deal. He'll give the interviewer the questions beforehand. Everything will be rehearsed and phony.

At this point it's insulting that Woods keeps behaving like this. I'd prefer he just said "I'm Tiger Woods bitch! I'll do what I want".

People on both sides of the fence are morons. I know people that love him and think he's the greatest human being because he's good at golf. Meanwhile, there's people like me who loathe him because he's overhyped with no personality.

I hope people who genuinely love golf and want him back because of what he brings to the sport see him back out there and ignore all the extra crap that surrounds him.

At this point, I don't care anymore. He's a man-whore (like most athletes) who's trying way too hard to show that he's a good human being. He's not. He's an adulterer who cheated on his wife and kids with some of the skankiest chicks out there. But that's between him and his family.
To the rest of us, he's simply a golfer who got caught in hilarious fashion.
So to the golfers, enjoy what he does on the course.
To everyone else, get a life (including me).

P.S. Up until all this fiasco I thought Tiger was a dork with the personality of a cardboard box. At least now we know he's human. Judging by his text messages he's still a dork that looks like he can eat an apple through a fence. But at least he doesn't appear to have the complete personality of the ED209.

Great post!!

I really haven't watched any golf... I most likely won't until he is back in... Like you said, He's a man whore, He's a Ahole, but bottom line, I miss him on the golf course because he is darn exciting to watch.. It's exciting to see people crack under pressure in the final pairing with him.. It's even better when the people competing with him on the final day is neck and neck..

Masters will most likely be one of the most watched sporting events in a LONG time

# 525 BlueNGold @ 03/21/10 09:03 PM
Well I watched the video of his ESPN interview on tsn.ca. I don't know but to me it sounds like he was on drugs during his whole sex escapades. I guess I got that feeling because of some of his responses.

# 526 BlueNGold @ 03/21/10 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Really didn't think that was a softball interview. The "Why even get married" question looked like it threw Tiger for a bit of a loop. The ESPN guy pretty much covered all the bases and didn't back down and of course Tiger can make every interview boring and even this was no exception.
Yeah it didn't seem scripted or anything. But of course it doesn't matter how many questions you ask, if Tiger gives answers like he does then the interview is basically pointless.

# 527 PVarck31 @ 03/22/10 01:57 AM
Man, after reading those text messages that were released, they really showed what a complete pos he really is.

# 528 LingeringRegime @ 03/22/10 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting
link please

edit: I found em lol
Wow, I found them too.

Sounds like there were plenty of close calls of being caught. He actually did a pretty good job keeping it hid as long as he did.

# 529 Money99 @ 03/22/10 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Really didn't think that was a softball interview. The "Why even get married" question looked like it threw Tiger for a bit of a loop. The ESPN guy pretty much covered all the bases and didn't back down and of course Tiger can make every interview boring and even this was no exception.
LOL! Totally agree. The man couldn't be more boring if he tried (in interviews at least).

But I was surprised with how candid some of the questions were too. I thought for sure it'd be like:

Interviewer: "Tiger, you're obviously sorry; how sorry?"
T.W.: "Very."
Interviewer: "That's great. So, what club will you be using to tee-off with on hole 14?"
T.W.: "2 Iron. Now who's up for pancakes at Perkins? My treat!"

# 530 istock123 @ 03/27/10 04:24 AM
old news

# 531 wwharton @ 03/29/10 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istock123
old news
Then why'd you bump a thread that didn't have a post in 5 days?

# 532 cooldude @ 04/07/10 07:32 PM
Anyone see the new Nike Golf commerical?

# 533 Blzer @ 04/07/10 09:08 PM
Is that real?

Both Tiger and Nike have balls for doing that to each other.

# 534 DrJones @ 04/07/10 09:14 PM
So Tiger's letting Nike exploit his betrayal of his wife and kids in a TV campaign to rehab his image so that people will "forgive" Tiger, so that in turn they'll continue to buy Nike crap? And he's letting them use his dead father as well? Wow.

Lemme handle Earl's question for you, Tiger. YOU'VE LEARNED NOTHING.

# 535 cooldude @ 04/07/10 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJones
So Tiger's letting Nike exploit his betrayal of his wife and kids in a TV campaign to rehab his image so that people will "forgive" Tiger, so that in turn they'll continue to buy Nike crap? And he's letting them use his dead father as well? Wow.

Lemme handle Earl's question for you, Tiger. YOU'VE LEARNED NOTHING.
I thought the commercial was kinda cool. Then again, I wasn't like most people who crucified him when it first happened either.

# 536 cooldude @ 04/07/10 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Is that real?

Both Tiger and Nike have balls for doing that to each other.
I saw it on TV a few minutes ago, so yes it is. I wondered if it was real at first as well.

# 537 nuckles2k2 @ 04/08/10 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
I thought the commercial was kinda cool. Then again, I wasn't like most people who crucified him when it first happened either.
It's not really about what first happened. The dude apparently won't stop lying. How do you lie during the public apology for a private matter and act as if you've accomplished something?

The dude won't stop exploiting his family for the sake of his public image. It's getting a bit disgusting to watch.

# 538 Money99 @ 04/08/10 11:35 AM
I think that commercial proved that Tiger is a giant scumbag.
It pretty much confirms that money rules his world and there aren't any limits to what lines he'll cross to promote himself.

However, does it matter? I couldn't care less about the man. I couldn't care less about golf.
For people that love golf and love watching what he can do on the course he could drink the blood of 1000 virgin puppies before every T-off and they'd still watch.

I have to say though, this soap opera is hard to turn away from.
It's like reading Penthouse Diaries. His latest conquest is pretty hot.

Keep it up Tiger! I used to think he was a boring golf robot with the personality of a cardboard box.
He's still boring and looks like he can eat an apple through a fence, but at least he's got some personality now.

I might actually watch golf this weekend.
Keep mowing down those ho's and exploiting dead relatives for your benefit, Tiger! You're way more entertaining when you do stuff like that.

# 539 GAMEC0CK2002 @ 04/08/10 11:51 AM
Sleeping with the neighbor's daughter...dude has/had no conscience.

She's got some curves though.

# 540 Money99 @ 04/08/10 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEC0CK2002
Sleeping with the neighbor's daughter...dude has/had no conscience.

She's got some curves though.
Agreed. Outside of Uchitel she's the next hottest. Total girl-next-door look.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.