Home
News Post

According to ESPN, Tiger Woods was injured in a car crash this morning. According to CNN TV, he has already been released from the hospital.

Quote:
"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

The police report narrative said the "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious."

Member Comments
# 121 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/01/09 05:07 PM
Oh well.......another golden boy is not so golden after all. Such is life. 1st it was MJ, then Kobe, now it is Tiger. I guess next year we will find out Lebron been crowning blondes too.

# 122 cooldude @ 12/01/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Oh well.......another golden boy is not so golden after all. Such is life. 1st it was MJ, then Kobe, now it is Tiger. I guess next year we will find out Lebron been crowning blondes too.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest and I dont see why it should bother anyone else either.

# 123 mvb34 @ 12/01/09 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
apparently the new woman has proof. If she does have any, Tiger will be single with half his $$$ gone.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/tiger-...ren-voicemail/

Me thinks Tiger has strong prenup..

# 124 LingeringRegime @ 12/01/09 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance
Yeah, cheating on your wife is cool!!
Yeah, it's like Raquetball in the 80's, and Rollerblading in the 90's. Everybody is doing it.

# 125 19 @ 12/01/09 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I don't think this thread is about the Tiger incident anymore.

# 126 cooldude @ 12/01/09 08:49 PM
Quote:
Yeah, cheating on your wife is cool!!
I've never met the man and probably never will. He owes no one an explanation, except his wife if the allegations are true

# 127 Rocky @ 12/01/09 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak

Well played, sir.

# 128 phenom1990 @ 12/01/09 10:52 PM

# 129 Heelfan71 @ 12/01/09 11:21 PM
now it's multiple women. The one girl has a voice mail of Tiger saying his wife thinks he is having an affair

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34229226...inment-gossip/

# 130 SidVish @ 12/01/09 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
now it's multiple women. The one girl has a voice mail of Tiger saying his wife thinks he is having an affair

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34229226...inment-gossip/
Tiger's been a bad boy.

# 131 ODogg @ 12/02/09 09:23 AM
I read an interesting comment this morning that makes you think.

"Tiger and his wife are prime examples of what happens when you marry for money instead of love. They are both getting what they deserve"

Now I have no idea if Tiger really loves that woman and vice versa but considering he married a supermodel it's highly probable that looks are a big basis of his attraction to her and money is her primary attraction to him. That can work in a marriage but there is no doubt in such a marriage there will be a lot of cheating going on. So if that's the case, and again I'm speculating, then they are reaping what they have sown IMO..

# 132 ODogg @ 12/02/09 09:23 AM
That should read:

"Tiger and his wife are prime examples of what happens when you marry for money & looks instead of love. They are both getting what they deserve"

# 133 LingeringRegime @ 12/02/09 09:26 AM
Poor Tiger. I hope he has a great prenup.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3

# 134 Jgainsey @ 12/02/09 09:27 AM
Uh oh!

That voice mail is not good for tiger. I don't think this is going away any time soon.

# 135 ODogg @ 12/02/09 09:43 AM
that's what i was telling a guy at work here stewaat, i don't understand why these young athletes with mega-money ever marry, that's just dumb. wait until you're 60 and ready to settle down. or do like gene simmons and simply never marry. gene takes a lot of grief about that but at least his bank account has never been halved.

look at paul mccartney, he's lost half of his money now three times, which means that the vast majority of the beatles fortune is sitting in some random woman's bank account. it really makes no sense at all..

# 136 SPTO @ 12/02/09 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Poor Tiger. I hope he has a great prenup.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3
I just heard that voice mail on the radio today. In a way I feel sorry for him, I mean most of us would probably have a weak moment and fall to temptation but from another standpoint when you marry it's supposed to be a commitment to last a lifetime.

It seems to me Tiger has been willing and more then able to jump in bed with multiple women and the crow is coming home to roost.

# 137 LingeringRegime @ 12/02/09 10:16 AM
Yeah, I agree. If you are young and rich you should never marry. Also, if you go to nightclubs when you are married it's not like you are running away from it.

# 138 countryboy @ 12/02/09 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
He's human. Gorgeous women throwing themselves at you all the time. No way I could be married!
its times like these, I'm glad I'm ugly and poor.

# 139 countryboy @ 12/02/09 10:20 AM
Quote:

LMAO!

# 140 DJ @ 12/02/09 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
He's human. Gorgeous women throwing themselves at you all the time. No way I could be married!
This is why Jeter deserves the SI Sportsman of the Year! Seriously, I've always said that Jeter is one of the few athletes that "gets it" when it comes to celebrity and women. He's never gotten married and as a result, has been able to date whom he chooses and doesn't get caught up in the whole stepping out your wife drama. Makes a lot more sense for (most of) these guys to just wait until their playing days are over before getting married.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.