Home
NHL 10 News Post

The third jersey code for NHL 10 is now available.

Quote:
"Now that all the teams have shown their new Third Jerseys, it’s time to pass along the code for our gamers who have been patiently waiting to play with them in game.

Here is the code: rwyhafwh6ekyjcmr"

NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Red71Star @ 12/04/09 03:19 PM
Thnx for the heads up. Sucks that Calgary's jersey isn't in there. Also, I wonder why Det's jersey from the Winter Classic isn't in this game, I love that jersey.

# 2 plaidchuck @ 12/04/09 03:27 PM
Yaaayyy.. *crickets chirping*.. was really looking forward to those panther's third jerseys *sarcasm alert*

Is it me or has this game gotten boring real fast this year?

# 3 Red71Star @ 12/04/09 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
Yaaayyy.. *crickets chirping*.. was really looking forward to those panther's third jerseys *sarcasm alert*

Hey, the Panthers want to bring back the glory days way back in.. 19.. 93.. er.. yeah.. Geez I hate those jerseys. lol

# 4 Roggie @ 12/04/09 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red71Star
Thnx for the heads up. Sucks that Calgary's jersey isn't in there. Also, I wonder why Det's jersey from the Winter Classic isn't in this game, I love that jersey.
I can't figure out why Detroit's Winter Classic jersey isn't in either. So awesome looking. If they weren't so insanely expensive I'd buy one.

# 5 Panther84 @ 12/04/09 05:47 PM
Finally! thx

# 6 GlennN @ 12/04/09 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck

Guess it's a subjective thing. I am loving this game. I have been playing this more than any hockey game I can recall going back to the Sega Genesis.

# 7 Redskins Pride @ 12/04/09 10:03 PM
i'm just getting used to the fact that every game is going to be kind of frustrating in this day and age especially online. but i think it's fun.

what's not fun is boosts. THAT's a rip off. other than that ... great game.

# 8 bukktown @ 12/04/09 10:38 PM
wooo! cant wait to play with the Wilds 3rd now!

# 9 utkash10 @ 12/05/09 12:12 AM
To me, the Blackhawks jerseys were executed poorly. The numbers are missing the red outline, the numbers on the back are placed incorrectly (too high - don't match the stripes), and the sleeve numbers are in the completely incorrect place. Additionally, they have the wrong sticker on the helmet. This is poor execution for a jersey that was worn in a game last season!!

# 10 Vikes1 @ 12/05/09 12:17 AM
Could someone please tell me how you go about entering the code?

Thanks guys.

# 11 The Police @ 12/05/09 11:25 AM
Is anyone else having trouble scoring in NHL 10? When I first got this game, I kept getting shutout. Now I'm getting 3 or 4 goals some games but getting shutout others. Does anybody have any tips?

# 12 DGuinta1 @ 12/05/09 03:29 PM
I like Floridas alt. blue uni. Pretty cool.

# 13 DGuinta1 @ 12/05/09 04:13 PM
Tampa BOLTS uni is hot!

# 14 The Police @ 12/05/09 08:05 PM
I like St. Louis's arc jerseys.

# 15 Roggie @ 12/06/09 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Tampa BOLTS uni is hot!
Just to say, those were already in before the code.

# 16 bigwill33 @ 12/07/09 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Police
I like St. Louis's arc jerseys.
Also in the game before the code.

# 17 bukktown @ 12/07/09 06:33 PM
I keep having to enter the code everytime I boot the game up. I even saved my profile after the 2nd time but that didn't work. Anyone else with this issue.

# 18 JohnnytheSkin @ 12/08/09 01:02 AM
Easy way to save the jersey code...enter the code (with auto-save ON), play a single player game, exit to the menu upon completion, and viola...saved.

As for the sweaters, I've been in love with the Wild thirds since we attended the premiere game against the Avalanche. It's now #1 on my Christmas list. No need for personalization (since the players move so often now). I just want the sweater. It's easily the greatest jersey I've ever seen.

# 19 Vikes1 @ 12/08/09 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin

As for the sweaters, I've been in love with the Wild thirds since we attended the premiere game against the Avalanche. It's now #1 on my Christmas list. No need for personalization (since the players move so often now). I just want the sweater. It's easily the greatest jersey I've ever seen.

I really like them too Johnny.

I also like them better than the Wilds normal home sweaters.

Usually, I'm pretty much a traditionalist. But I have to admit...the thirds look great.

# 20 bigwill33 @ 12/08/09 02:05 PM
It is a very classy looking jersey.

This game really needs a jersey creator much like NCAA has where you can do it all online!

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.