Home
MLB 10 News Post

Gamespot has posted their first look at MLB '10: The Show.

Quote:
"If you swing and miss, the camera will cut to a shot of the other contestants erupting in laughter on the sidelines--some rolling on the ground, some standing up then stumbling over. If you crack one over the fences, you'll see them applauding as they jostle each other around trying better look at where the ball landed. In short, it feels like you're watching real players taking a real break from the season. The mode itself is pretty standard fare, but in true in MLB fashion, the flair for realism is on full display."

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dynastynation @ 12/17/09 09:00 PM
Thanks!!

# 2 Whitesox @ 12/17/09 09:04 PM
Thanks, lots of previews today, were getting there...

# 3 Senor_Herbatron @ 12/17/09 09:05 PM
I'm glad your quote was referring to the Home Run Derby. I thought they were talking about just any ordinary game. Made me a bit scared.

# 4 Shakedowncapo @ 12/17/09 09:40 PM
what a weak *** "preview"

# 5 JermaineDye05 @ 12/17/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houtz
I'm glad your quote was referring to the Home Run Derby. I thought they were talking about just any ordinary game. Made me a bit scared.
haha, me too.

# 6 sraczk2011 @ 12/17/09 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houtz
I guess it might refer to Pirate games.

# 7 myghty @ 12/18/09 01:01 AM
I remember this being in there already when HR Derby was in the game.

# 8 Senor_Herbatron @ 12/18/09 01:44 AM
Do you play online? These pirates will be more then glad to show you a thing or two

# 9 ckarlic @ 12/19/09 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
what a weak *** "preview"
I agree. Loved what they had to say about the game but the Preview was a little short. Im really glad though that we have gotten tons of screens and info this early.

# 10 bp4baseball @ 12/19/09 10:29 AM
Yep, now we just need to see that fact sheet

# 11 countryboy @ 12/19/09 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey88
The Home Run Derby is hardly a new feature. It's been around on the PS2 version since MLB 06. Same with the classic stadiums. All they basically did was port the HR Derby and the exact same classic stadiums over from the PS2. Even the animations in the HR derby sound the same eg. players laughing and rolling on the ground ect... They have been in this game for years now, just not on the PS3 version.
yes we are aware. We've been wanting them to bring them over to the PS3 version. And thats what we got.

# 12 EnigmaNemesis @ 12/19/09 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
yes we are aware. We've been wanting them to bring them over to the PS3 version. And thats what we got.

And it will look ever so better too!

As well as the "Futures Game"!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.