MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 bp4baseball @ 01/07/10 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
Is GT ever gonna release a video?
I know, I can't wait

# 122 nemesis04 @ 01/07/10 10:11 PM
Ramone is getting revenge for that picture! He probably told the guys at GT to hold out so they could see us freak out from waiting, lol.

# 123 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/07/10 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Ramone is getting revenge for that picture! He probably told the guys at GT to hold out so they could see us freak out from waiting, lol.
LOL

# 124 Senor_Herbatron @ 01/07/10 10:21 PM
Russell should withhold information until he reaches x amount of $.

# 125 bp4baseball @ 01/07/10 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houtz
Russell should withhold information until he reaches x amount of $.
Don't give him ideas

# 126 Knight165 @ 01/07/10 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
Is GT ever gonna release a video?
They keep posting new vids up...so there is some hope!

M.K.
Knight165

# 127 Senor_Herbatron @ 01/07/10 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
Don't give him ideas
With the number of MLB the Show fans we have on here if we all donated a few dollars he'd make a ton of money. It'd also get us our videos quicker

It's a win win situation.

# 128 bulldog425 @ 01/07/10 10:46 PM
Looks great but Braves never activate the flashing tomahawk chop unless they are at bat and are in the midst of a rally.

This has it flashing when the Met's are at bat.......

# 129 Yanks22 @ 01/07/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog425
Looks great but Braves never activate the flashing tomahawk chop unless they are at bat and are in the midst of a rally.

This has it flashing when the Met's are at bat.......
oh boy here we go, nice 2nd post by the way

# 130 creaturedog @ 01/07/10 11:16 PM
wut i'm worried about is that the real time presentation could be a big bust because 2k tried to do something like that and it was crap. it makes me a little nervouse to see wut they'll do

# 131 soxnut1018 @ 01/07/10 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaturedog
wut i'm worried about is that the real time presentation could be a big bust because 2k tried to do something like that and it was crap. it makes me a little nervouse to see wut they'll do
I can guarantee you that the Show developers would not put this feature in if it was be crap.

# 132 bulldog425 @ 01/07/10 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks22
oh boy here we go, nice 2nd post by the way
sorry yanks, its just as huge braves fan who can't wait to start up my franchise the day the game comes out, this made me a little nervous that i might having a flashing tomahwak in the background of every AB when i play at the Ted...............and god knows i already have a hard enough time waiting on that change up from Santana!

# 133 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/07/10 11:30 PM
Quote:

2K was a bust because the animations and stadiums were lifeless. Robotic and zombie like.

The Show's animations and stadiums are much more life like. And what someone else said, these devs would not add a feature unless it was done right.

The quick glimpse in the video that was out that showed it with Wright and Johan already looked amazing.

# 134 JT30 @ 01/07/10 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
2K was a bust because the animations and stadiums were lifeless. Robotic and zombie like.

The Show's animations and stadiums are much more life like. And what someone else said, these devs would not add a feature unless it was done right.

The quick glimpse in the video that was out that showed it with Wright and Johan already looked amazing.
Well not to be johnny rain cloud here, but there have been features added in the past that weren't done correctly... I think the bug and glitches thread covers it pretty thoroughly

# 135 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/07/10 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
Well not to be johnny rain cloud here, but there have been features added in the past that weren't done correctly... I think the bug and glitches thread covers it pretty thoroughly

Bugs and glitches are a little different than an entire fubar feature cause your animation system is lifeless and glitched to begin with.

What clearly separates them. They don't add something until the underlying core can handle it. 2K adds it, without even having the main thing on display (the animations) working properly.

Bugs and glitches in a new system is different from just poor gameplay/animations at it's core. Seems half-assed when done like that.

But that is just the way I see it.

# 136 Whitesox @ 01/07/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
IIRC they also have the option for classic broadcast (09 style)

# 137 tadoreo @ 01/08/10 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idesign2
This video shows a few seconds of The Show 10. Nothing too revealing though (apologizes if it has been posted before).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtA0wQoS6U
That replay animation looks great with the logos going through. Looks awesome cant wait to see in fullscreen HD. Yea I like the little presentations. Evreything makes this game better and better.

# 138 BravesBoy @ 01/08/10 12:41 AM
anybody know where the GT's studio is..i may need to take a visit. Who with me?

lol

# 139 Galvatron @ 01/08/10 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadoreo
That replay animation looks great with the logos going through. Looks awesome cant wait to see in fullscreen HD. Yea I like the little presentations. Evreything makes this game better and better.
^^I completely agree! Any updates to the presentation are a welcome addition. I,ve been hoping for some new theme music to complement the fresh looking overlays this year....

# 140 AtlantaBraves22 @ 01/08/10 12:47 AM
Hey Russell, did the Coke Bottle and Cow make it in to Turner Field???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.